The End of an Era and the Beginning of new Administration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for one, welcome our new overlords.

As one of your loyal interns I will be here to help anyone who needs it!

I had a feeling it was going to be Astaroth and Jorick! Congrats to Kitti too! I have confidence y'all will do great. :D

Diaaaana! *sobs* I've only ever known you as admin (I've been back and forth from Iwaku for 5+ years) so this is sad news for me..... But I wish you the best in whatever you pursue in the future~

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: IceQueen and Diana
*shoves Diana out the door* JUST KITTIN (hehehe see what I did there?) I hope you stay around tho. Stop being a stranger danger.

Congrats on your adminship. Glad ya kept Trum-I mean Grumps from becoming an admin(jkjkjk)

And so the old Triumvirate has stepped down and a new one has risen! May their rein be long and glorious, so much so that people will be kidnapped join us! May their rein be forever eternal!

jimmies-are-eternal.jpg

I still remember my first day here and Diana making me feel welcome. While she's obviously been busy, I've never lost that feeling of being welcome even when I disappear on occasion.

Reading through each new Admin's acceptance I feel like I will see great things come up in Iwaku's future. I can only hope I don't miss their arrival because the seasons distracted me with squirrels.

I still remember my first day here and Diana making me feel welcome. While she's obviously been busy, I've never lost that feeling of being welcome even when I disappear on occasion.

Reading through each new Admin's acceptance I feel like I will see great things come up in Iwaku's future. I can only hope I don't miss their arrival because the seasons distracted me with squirrels.
Everyone is welcome *virtual snek hugs*

"What?! Distracted you? No... we did NOT!"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Diana
@Kitti @Astaroth @Jorick
I'm cheering you three on by the way. Just letting you know!

@Diana
It's sad to see you go. I respected you from the first time I met you. I was kind of a nervous wreck back then (everyone here was just so good at RPing) and you told me there was nothing to worry about so just go ahead and have fun already. And I did! I only have one RP here but I'm having fun! I'm hoping to see you around here on Iwaku still for years to come. Bon courage, Diana!

lRwJ2cK.png

Congrats to the new admins!

But... but it's a very sharp tooth!
A squirrel's singular tooth is actually hinged on a nested second jaw, letting it extend it rapidly forward like a miniature acorn murdering shank.

No wonder Squirrel Girl is one of the most powerful Marvel superheroines.

@Diana, I'll honestly miss you as our Admin. When I joined the community around three years ago, you were the first one to welcome me. I still remember living through one of the dark periods when the clan "Lunars" had shown up. We had such good intentions with helping out, but it was almost like you were the only one to see that deeper meaning and help us through it. I also remember all the Brovo and Grump issues that had popped up. While the other two wrlere there, you defiantly were the best at dealing with the population of iwaku. While you have moved on to your new project, and have become our benefactor, you'll always be Iwaku's one and only Mother Owl.

Status
Not open for further replies.