The End of an Era and the Beginning of new Administration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*ahem*Wright brothers joke*ahem*
*ahem*igotitbrodon'tworryi'mhereforyouyoucancryintomyshoulderifyouneedtodon'tbeafraidtobeemotionallyvulnerablewe'reallfriendshereanditwasadecentjokedon'tletthehatersgetyoudownwecangetthroughthistogether*ahem*

Fuck it, douche bear is admin! Does this mean I'll never get back on staff? I KNOW YOUR EVIL PLAN OF KEEPING ME OUT DOUCHY!

@Kitti @Astaroth @Jorick Thank you all for taking up this mantle. In my time here, I've seen all of you show the same love for this site as I hold for it myself, and though I'm scared (and maybe a little excited?) for what the future holds in store, it's comforting to know that Iwaku is in your hands. Congratulations, and good luck. ^^

I'm so glad @Jorick became admin tbh. I saw it happening. I JUST KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN!!! 8D

Congratulations!

Also, a big thank you to @Kitti and @Astaroth as well! We're counting on you! :3

Let's all make Diana proud, guys! Not just our new admins, or our staff members, but the whole community that makes up Iwaku. This place is home to many of us, and now we have three very devoted and passionate new admins and role models to take care of home. I believe that they can make Iwaku great again. Encourage and foster positivity and hope for the best as a new year comes. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Diana
I have to admit it's nice to see that lovely purple again :3

Congratulations to @Astaroth @Kitti @Jorick and lots of good luck as well!

I, for one, embrace our new Triumvirate.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Diana and Sir Basil
You know, I was ready until someone mentioned a new era D:

Nah I know everyone will do great :)

EDIT: Oh hey, I have a fancy title now :o

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Diana
This is all so exciting! Congrats to the three new admins and good luck, Diana!

Status
Not open for further replies.