The End of a World

Name: Rammas
Race: Wolven (a race that look just like wolves but are extremely intelligent and are adept with magic, especially healing magic)

Appearance: Rammas looks like an unusually large black wolf with silver eyes, he is four feet tall at the shoulder and nearly six and a half feet long.

Personality: Rammas like the rest of his kin is quiet , and prefers to observe and help when needed.

Abilities: He is very adept at using magic which he most often uses in the control of elements, and healing.

Possessions:none

History: The Wolven were once believed by some superstitious humans to be spirits of kindness and protection, The wolven would often use their magic to help villagers, farmer, and travelers. They helped keep the land safe, Rammas was a typical Wolven he loved helping the two legs make their strange ways of life easier, but after the dark ones came everything he knew fell apart, The Wolven who were tied to the earth began to disappear as the dark ones spoiled the land. only a few remained, and those that did were changed more horribly by the dark ones than perhaps any other race. They were twisted into savage giant hunters stalking the forest tearing anything that moved into shreds. Rammas was lucky enough to escape and find shelter with other refugees, but the dark ones eventually destroyed each group he came to, he wanders running and hiding trying to find a place to rest.
Other:

Alright, it's pretty good--I need to know a bit more about his control of elements, like which ones and to what degree.

P.S. This makes seven characters (going on 8) so far, I've really procrastinated more than I should in making the IC but I'll try and start it soon, like today or tomorrow.
[Note the beginning of the RP does NOT mean the end of character-acceptance]

His control of the elements is really manipulation, and with fire creation. kinda like the benders in Avatar. I was thinking that since most of his kind are dead that he and the last remnants would have seriously decreased abilities and those would be healing and element manipulation, oh and the amount of material manipulated taxes his strength, so the more he does it the more tired he gets.

How long are we waiting for the rest of the players?

I've sent a PM to everyone, but we aren't taking a strict turn-order anyway. I haven't responded yet simply because, well, I haven't. I will pretty soon, I think.

Sorry for the delay~~ I was sick so I wasn't active much, but I'm posting now and I'll keep up with this better from now on :DD
Thanks for your patience =]

im waiting till the fights over before i jump in

I've just edited the reserved post to give some information on the dark ones; it's here. Please have a look at it before narrating another post fighting them; it's important information for narration of such battles.

Don't worry about editing posts that are up so far though; I revised the results of the ones prior to my second post and can do similarly for what follows. Remember that just because you know these things, doesn't mean your character does; I've been taking the narrated "deaths" as the perceptions of the characters so far anyway.