The Empty place

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Rebooting"
"Running diagnostics"
"All systems green, going on standby"
"Interface, activate"
The light started glowing again as it's small fusion reactor started up.
"Wow that took hard on the reactor" thought the light as it started scanning the area.
After taking some metaphorical breaths the light asked "Interface, why are we merged with the monkeys chest?".
"Emergency protocolls dictates that we are to save lifes at all cost". Most likely the dumbest response the light had ever heard.
"WHAAT! I only said emergency medical treatment! Not a freaking merg!". The now not so happy light started going throu it's options
"Okay interface here is what we need to do, is to get this moron to a hospital where we can fix his hearth, so that i can get free".
"agreed". The interface responded.
"Also sir, judging by the hightend puls of our host, i think Mr Cold-oil might have notised us".

"Oh great. Hi Cold-oil im your new hearth, and since you seem to need one your new brain".
The light was most assured that they were screwed.

At first, the burning sensation in his chest made Cold-oil think his heart was going crazy on him. When the inside of his body started buzzing and he started to glow he thought he was going crazy from the pain, except there wast really any pain apart from the minor bruises. Then the same kind of scanning that the light had used on his face started flowing over the surroundings, originating from his chest, which was indeed glowing.

"Uuh, Light, are you inside me?" He was more surprised than disturbed, and his initial panic had subsided, though the amount of adrenaline in his system was far from gone. Which is why it took him a few seconds to realize that he could see his own skeleton, and that the moisture on his clothes was steaming off of him. A minute later he could barely keep his eyes open for the light, not that closing them helped.

"Light, are you making my body burn? And I appreciate the light, but can you tone it down, because I cant see my own hand." Cold-oil felt kind of bad saying that to the light, who had probably saved his life. But he couldnt find a way out if he walked around blindly.
Thanks to Cold-oil being occupied by watching his body starting to boil, he didnt notice the scratching noises echoing through the tunnels.

"Sir i would hate to interupt you, when you are insulting people. But it would seem that mr Cold-oil is unable to hear you". Buzzed the interface.

"Really? Hey ugly baffon, can you use your limited brain capacity, to hear what im saying?". Said the light now really annoyed, and maybe somewhat amused.
Cold-oil just stood there and look somewhat dumber than he had done a few moments ago,
"No it would seem that our dear host is unable to hear my wonderous voice, interface please do a diagnostic on that matter when we have time later".
"Certainly Sir". The Interface responded. "But sir might i add, that it would seem as we are getting company".

"Are you sure?" The light said as he sent out a sonar puls.
"Affirmative sir, about 20 humanoid life forms, heading this way". The light would have grinned if he only had a mouth.
"Interface please light the warning signals and prepare for combat, or maybe a swift escape".
As the light started glowing red and gave out a warning noice, the first humanoid thing came around the corner.

"Oh mister Cold-oil i must say how sorry i am for doing this". Said the light as he hijacked Cold-oils body.
"Interface start looking for a safe way out of here". Orderd the light as he launched Cold-oils body towards the mutants, smashing the firsts ones head against the wall, and kicked a second one in the chest, sending it flying into it's mutant friends.
wielding the peice of something that was once a pipe as a weapon, quickly killing 2 more, before he was forced to retreat, away from the growing group of mutants.
"Interface how is that escape plan going?" The light screamed, or atleast he tried to, what came out of Cold-oils mouth was something more in the style of "Itfabe w tah ekap pan oign".
"Escape plan ready Sir, railway access tunnel 40 meters behind our current location". Responded the interface somehow able to understand it's master.

The light that was now slowly losing it's grip over Cold-oils body, launched himself towards the access tunnel. Barely making it
"Well last time i ever do that again!" Cursed the light as they slid further down the unknown.
The landing it self was not that bad, even thou they managed to seal of the tunnel they had gone thru.

"Sir, my scanners detect that this area is sealed of from any source of oxygen, and the current supply will only last 3 more hours".
The light thought to it self, "This really is the worst day i have ever had the pleasure to live thru".
"Interface tell the cave man of our current situation, im going to take a nap". And so the light took a metaphorical nap, leaving the interface to take care of all the comming problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.