The Empress' Emporium (FutaxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Weracious

Original poster
BmRHE6j.jpg

• I've been roleplaying for about six years, but I've been writing for much longer than that.

I want a competent and aggressive partner who can write with few to none spelling errors and grammar mistakes.

I'd like a few paragraphs at a time, no walls of texts.

I require a partner that contributes to discussion regarding characters, plot and setting. I will not be the only one suggesting or coming up with ideas. I drop people who are too passive.

I prefer anything sci-fi over fantasy, but I like slice of life too.

I want Futa x F, but I could be convinced to do F x F too. I play the futa. It's not up for negotation.

I only need name, age and picture for characters. I'm not going to put in more effort than that myself.

I will not bother with people that make it clear they haven't read my thread.

I'm mostly searching for short term RPs, since I tend to get bored unless the partner is particularly interesting/skilled.

PM if interested. I'm going to write this in every tab, and still get people posting in the thread.

• I have an F-list that's detailed. Over here.

Here are some of my favourite kinks:

Yes
    FxF
    Rough Sex
    Non-Con
    Strap ons
    Anthro
    Futa, my character
    Dominant characters, switching
    Bondage
    Asians
    Dyed hair, tattoos
    Humiliation

Maybe
    Anything else that I may not have mentioned in either yes or no. I'm up for RPs that doesn't include anything in the yes column.

No
    Anal
    Male characters
    God modding
    Powerplaying

I feel the need to clarify powerplaying, because people keep mistaking it for exerting force on my character with their own. Powerplaying would be writing both the actions of your own, and my character, without my permission. On the other hand, if your character hits mine, pushes them, and similar things that would not be powerplaying.

PM if interested. I'm going to write this in every tab, and still get people posting in the thread.

• Prude straight girl x Friend

Princesses/Queens/similar
    I want stories where any potential partner plays defiant rulers that fall into the hands of demons, monsters, or other fantasy creatures. It could be anthro too, if someone's up for that.

GM
    I'd like a partner that would be willing to play all other characters my characters encounter in the story, as a GM, while I play two or one of mine.

Interracial
    In particular, asian x ebony.

• I don't have a lot of premises, because I prefer coming up with them through discussion.

The savage side of me
    A woman gets stranded on a tropical island after a shipwreck, which turns out to be bigger than expected and inhabited by an old tribe.

• Student x Student
    Hero x Villain
    Serial Killer x Victim
    Demon x Paladin
    Celebrity x Fan
    Monstergirls
    Captive x Captor
    Anthro x Human

Last edited by a moderator:
Please pm me. I am not to fond of futa, but I have done that a few times. I normally do Male x Female or primarily Female x Female. I can do both dominate and submissive and have plenty of rp ideas. I got to warn you that I am currently bound to my phone with role plays till the 13th of this month. As such while I do try my best to avoid type errors and grammar issues, such does occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.