4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-Fi, Magic, Modern-Fantasy, Mecha, Super Power, Fantasy of any kind, Etc
Priority Alarm.....

Auspex Alarm System...... Xeno Objects Approaching

Emergency Situation..... Trajectory unknown, composition unknown....

Warning... Multiple inbound Xenos craft detected, Trajectories unknown. Composition Unknown.

Broadcasting Emergency Signal.... Threat Level Extreme.... Transmission sent.

Contacting nearby assets.... No viable assets within Subsector, expanding search.

Threat level raised, strategic assets under threat..... Cogitators plotting trajectories.

Designation, Absolute... all nearby forces have been advised.

Contacting Ordos Xenos.....

Contact Established....

Strike Cruiser Litany of Absolution dispatched.

"This is Inquisitor Amaleius Invictus of the Ordo Xenos. We are enroute to your location. Fringe elements will arrive in forty eight standard hours. Deathwatch forces have been deployed... The Emperor protects."

=====================================

Looking to see who would be interested in a Death Watch Kill Team. This rp will consist of roughly five to six people perhaps less perhaps more depending on the interest shown.

Seems like it could be fun. Using any official RPG system or doing play by post?

Seems like it could be fun. Using any official RPG system or doing play by post?

It'll be through post but I have all the guides, Black Crusade, Death Watch, First and Only, Rogue Trader and both Dark Heresy V1 and V2.

But, this will be by the post. Space Marines themselves are strong enough for me to accept characters without needing to have specific stats or them. I also think this group of individuals will be okay to begin. I will be playing the Inquisitor and hopefully I will have more to give you all within the next week at most.

Some things to consider, Terminator armor at start will not be allowed. There is a chance the squad can rise.

Also, this is the detected objects.

latest

Fair enough and probably for the best when it comes to the cruelty of Nuffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.