The Elrynth Empire

Give him some happy pills.

Okay that was really unfunny.

Anyways, I'm having trouble re-sizing the banner. So I might have to make a different banner or something like that.

*Does not know what to post now that the men are having their moment playful insults back and forth >.>*

I posted Anila volunterring to protect Avilon. Maybe you could post her reaction to it.

Just a suggestion though.

Just so it is known i am still in this. I am just waiting for a good time to introduce my character.

Sorry about that Love, i've been a little out of it today, but thats fine. I really appreciate all the work your doing on the banner! <3

No problem, Cater.

The suspense is killing me Okami. I want to see your character and I want to see it NOW. 0:<

But seriously, take your time. It's alright.

Alright, I'll do that then love!

Also I want to see him too Okami! but do take your time, I can wait~

Waiting for Frost to post, hence why I haven't replied. :)

Sorry for not posting for so long everyone. Had alot to do with the family today, hopefully i'll be able to post sometime tonight, but it won't be till late D: DAMN HOLIDAYS! Lmao

First post is up. Sorry it's not that great, I was struggling with what I should put in or leave out.

While it is great that you posted, the plot ball's in the courtyard with the prophetic angel. XD

Well, I'm sure we'll all meet up eventually.

>.> Who's post is it? Elrynth is getting pretty slow.

I was waiting for some of the others to post.

Hey everyone, only had a bit of time, so I wanted to jump on here and apologize for not being on in a while, sorry everyone! <3