The Elrynth Empire

Me three! Can't wait to get the RP started :D

Im starting the post now, just found the pictures I wanted to use :D

*sits int he corner petting his character until the opportune time*

I had to edit that last post, sorry bout that D:

Awesome! It might take me a bit of time to post my entry (school and whatnot) but I'll post it.

Your very welcome *happy face!* I'm excited over Sir Basil's character that guy seems intense!

Oh come on lol its a compliment horned demon that controls a army that sir is intense in real life if i saw that id run screaming praying for a god just saying *Happy face*

I am done posting for the night, way to tired. If you got any questions about the IC ill be in CBOX. *yawns*

Heh. From experience with the character, it's not Vertigo to fear, it's his allies. Vertigo's a leader... so he leads. As long as "The Mage" doesn't get on this action (which he won't, I'm playing Aksel and The Mage is a disturbingly powerful character), Vertigo's got enough flaws to keep him on an even level with everyone else.

First off I am sorry I haven't been very active lately. Second I am sorry about the weaknesses thing. I was extremely tired, and that was the last thing I put in, so I half assed it. I corrected it now though. I hope it suffices.

Thanks Okami :D And your fine, it happens to the best of us lol

lol either way all the characters are cool in my opinion happy dance!

Finally posted. Took me a while though, I apologize.

I use the sentence opener: "Vertigo frowns-" way too often.
I can't help it. That's all Vertigo DOES.
>:C