The Elrynth Empire

Alright, still working out the tweaks but it's mostly done.

Looks pretty much good, nothin to change really. Which means....Duh du du duh! Time for the IC Thread, ill have it up by tonight hopefully. Gonna be kinda legnthy so it will take me a little while. So be patient for just a little longer everyone.

Hey Carter do you want me to make a banner for the RP?

Yeah! Thanks alot Love, thats really thoughtful! :D

No problem. If there's any details you want, just PM me. (Because I don't want to clog up the OOC thread.)

ElrynthEmpire-1.jpg

Here you go! Hope you like. Ignore the version in the little image thing below my post. That's like a rough draft. This is the final one.

Attachments

• Elrynth Empire.jpg
    Elrynth Empire.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1
I love it! Lol but I don't know where to put it or how to put it there lol, so where does it go?

I'm kinda curious if I could be a sorceress? Something like a fire starter?

Will the IC be up soon? Just curious so I know when to make a post.

Yeah, its gonna be up soon, sorry for the wait, the intro thread is gonna be pretty big so it will probably be up sometime tomorrow, i'll get started on it tonight And Talia thats fine, but you'll be the last one then sign ups are closed

awesome! I was just wonder since I have work tomorrow till late.

WOOT SCORE! Westfall ? did u get that from world of warcraft

There a submit roleplay adds under "iwakuisms" that banners a little big though. Needs to be 700 x 100 px

Alright, thanks Vay! I'll resize it.

Edit: I'm going to wait for the IC to be up before I put in the ad.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name: Sorceress Adena
Name Meaning: Means "fire."
Alias: The fire starter
Species/Race: White human female
B-Day: May 2nd
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Blood type: Tall and curvy
Place of Birth: Born and raised in Elrynth
Current Residence: Elrynth
School/Grade: Graduate of the elements.
Family: Orphaned at birth. If so she is unaware of it.
Gemstone: Emerald

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5ft7
Hair: Knee length straight white hair.
Eyes: The color of honey with yellow hues.
Distinguishing Marks: Elemental tribal tattoos that start from the center of her back that travel around her arms. They end at her wrists.
General Appearance: She usually wears her hair down with long silken robes and knee high heeled boots. Her face is rather beautiful. Full lips and delicate features.
Strengths: Flexibility and agility. She can move rather quickly thanks to her long legs, and tall stature.
Weaknesses: Strength was not necessary for her. The ability to conjure the elements helped protect her.
More: She has a heavy accent, and very worldly. If you weren't from Elrynth you would hear the dialect in her words.
__Asmodian_Sorceress___by_Anathematixs.jpg

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies: Her alliance is with the emperor and no other.
Enemies: Anyone who tries to harm the emperor.
Current Goal/Purpose: To help aid in the safety Elrynth and teach more elementalist to perfect their gifts.
Aspirations: To have a family one day.
Hobbies: She is a closet dancer! She loves being a gypsy.
Dislikes: Someone who talks clearly to much. Makes her want to burn their lips together.
Talents: She is the master at hide and seek. Summon fog now you see me now you don't
Inabilities: She can't sing at all. Sounds like nails on a chalkboard.
Fears: She fears her own reflection.
General Personality: In front of a crowd she is sarcastic and rude. Not the type to hold her tongue for anyone, which gets her into trouble on a daily bases. Everyone is her enemy in her mind, and only keeps a alliance with the emperor to keep her bread and butter going. She doesn't bite the hand that feeds her. However, the woman usually keeps some type of ladylike manners. So I would say she was very bitter.
Inner Personality: A romantic and poet at heart. She dreams of a family, and actually cares for everyone secretly.
Fondest Memory: At the age of six when she realized she had the ability to control the elements. She taken a apple without paying from a traveling salesman outside of the city and the merchant caught her. He gripped her by the arm to keep her from running and beat her viciously. Adena caught him and his damned fruit stand on fire. She ran off with a dozen apples with a huge smile on her face.
Biggest Regret: At the age of ten Adena was sitting alone reading in the orphanage. Several children come up to her, and knocked the book from her hands. They picked on her for having white hair. They knew she was unusual, and couldn't help being children. Though, Adena didn't see it that way. She became furious, throwing them from her room. She stopped around raging in the small confinements. Her beloved mother figure Malina came to comfort her. Adena didn't want to hear it and ran from the room. Each step caused tears to fall from her eyes. When the small droplets hit the wood they burst into flames. Burning the building to the ground. Malina was the only one not to survive. Adena can still hear her screams till this day.
Secret: She was the cause for Malina's death.
More: Adena has a beloved pet falcon that goes with her everywhere. The bird wears a golden chain with a tag, etched with the name "Cortez" in the center. He is a deep brown with a white underbelly, he usually sits on her shoulder.
A_Colorful_Cartoon_Falcon_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_110116-168526-890053.jpg

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS

Special Items: A old spell book stays strapped to her belt. If it is not hanging from her it is clasped in her palm.
Weapons: A staff.
implhh.png
Magics: Elementalist is able to control the elements.
More: Her favorit ability is to make a vortex of fire.
fire-tornado-hungary-2011_32888_600x450.jpg

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Adena was born in the early month of may and didn't spend time with her family at all. Soon as she came out, she was left at the door steps of a church. The priest that lived above the chapel was shocked to see the hooded figure run off with out their infant. He quickly ran down the stairs to find Adena. Nothing could of prepared him for what he saw. A small white haired child with the word "devil" drawn onto her chest. He couldn't leave her to die he took Adena in. Even in her infant years she was drawn to fire, constantly staring at cadles. The flickering light always grew larger with her laughter. That's when the priest named her Athena. Realizing after a short while it was not right to raise a child he took her to the orphange, hoping she would find a proper home. That was something that never came to pass, she stayed there for ten years before burning the establishment to the ground. Scaring her fragile mind for more than one lifetime. After that day Adena refuse to stay with anyone, the fear of harming them consumed her. She wondered the streets from the age of ten till her late teens. At the age of 17 she came across a master sorcer named Malv the vicious. He knew from the start that Adena was a elemenalist, her hair clearly giving it away. Malv taught her control, and how to use her abilities however she pleased. That inspired her to become his successor. She wanted to teach the world how to control their inner tormoil to all normal and strange.

Present Life: Adena know wonders the city helping those control their feelings and emotions. A counselor for all who wish for her help, but Adena's abilities give anyone a advantage in battle. She shows off her talents in public squares, and in the royal homes. A military life style is bound to be apart of her future.

Special Historic Notes: Learning from Malv the vicious, and having Malina as a mother till the age of ten.

Put up the IC soon! I'm excited to play Vertigo! :D

I'm excited to the plot is amazing and this will be excellent practice for my writing exams next month. Plus looks like its gonna be GREAT fun!

Lol I promise I will everyone, first I need to find a nice pic so everyone can get a better idea of the Economy of this place. But I promise you will all be able to post when you get on tomorrow, or later tonight :D