The Elite - ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Violet Shadows

Original poster
A few of us are not human. Those of us that are not are known as The Elite. The Elite are born with enchanted tattoos on the backs of their necks. These tattoos are specific to each individual and his or her magical power.

This roleplay takes place in modern time and the US government is learning more about the Elite. Chaos ensues at the wild stories of the Elite's varied powers and humans' fear settles like smoke on the world, encompassing it in irrationality and selfishness.

The Elite cannot discern themselves from humans. A person (either human or Elite) can only tell when someone has these "dangerous" powers by seeing their tattoo or witnessing them using their powers.

It would be great if this roleplay could have at most 5 players. If we begin to feel it is getting too chaotic, we could always put our replies on a schedule. (By that I mean: I go, you go, he goes, etc.)

If interested, leave your character info below. I don't think we need physical descriptions because they can be easily described in the roleplay, but if you want one, go ahead. You can either be an Elite or a human- one that innocently notices an Elite or one that is hunting them down.

If you have any questions/ideas, send 'em! :)

My Character:

Name: Elliot

Sex: Female

Power: Shapeshifting

Tattoo: A handheld mirror. (like the one in Beauty and the Beast)

Last edited by a moderator:
My Character:

Name- Natalie

Sex- Female

Age- Seventeen

Power- Manipulation

Tattoo- An old fashioned key.

Name: Qimbra
Power: Earthen Strength
Tatto: A fleur-de-lis within a spade

Name: Ace
Sex: Male
Power: Fire Manpulation
Tattoo: Ace on fire.

Attachments

• ian_somerhalder_001b_190610.jpg
    ian_somerhalder_001b_190610.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 1
Name: Rena
2392606023152145_FWanZxho_b.jpg

Power: potion making / spell casting, more akin to alchemy than witchcraft

Tattoo: alchemical symbol for the unity of the elements
hieroglyphic_monad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg
Name: Elizabeth
Power: Her blood is a highly concentrated poison that, if allowed to come in contact with another living being, would kill them in a matter of minutes. Unfortunately this renders her own blood green.
Tattoo:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.