The elephant in the room

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Razilin
Temporary? o.O Only if you're a horrible person. If not, you're stuck with the person who got your pregnant for 18 years!

Only if you give up on them when they're 18. :P

I'm referring to the person you end up procreating with. I am officially stuck dealing with my husband for the next 10 years whether our marriage works out or not. After 18, we will only have to deal with each other on specially occasions and holidays. Fortunately, I happen to love my hubby so I don't see things being too bad.

The divorce is temporary or the marriage is temporary?
Because now I'm confused. :/

The cockcake thing was removed :(

Temporarily
Rooster-Cake.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
Well. I think I've had enough of the internet for a few hours after reading through this thread. I have but one thing to say.

Jason Biggs fucked a pie.

I guess now we can just discuss the merits of cocktail weenies.

Hehe! You said weenies.

I'm totally being immature right now.
I did indeed. And now I'm wondering where I can get some "weenie" sized buns. I've unfortunately never come across such baked goods before... and I work in a supermarket. Normal sized buns are just too big.

(Find all the euphemisms, get a cookie)

I did indeed. And now I'm wondering where I can get some "weenie" sized buns. I've unfortunately never come across such baked goods before... and I work in a supermarket. Normal sized buns are just too big.

That whole statement is wrong on so many levels. o.o

Give it.

Status
Not open for further replies.