The Elemental Witches

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...You heard him." The voice that spoke to him on his ear said after he had connected his end to their Boss's end. Obviously demanding that he'd kill him. Which Jaeden only shrugged by her demandingness. Easier saud than done, he thought.

Having enough of playing with his dessert. Jaeden, decided to end things right now as he summoned the earth element to move at his will by creating living roots to come out under the ground and interwined themselves at this unsuspected prey, trapping him like a bug on a web.

"W-what the hell is this?!" He man spoke as loud as his could but to no avail no one could hear him scream. The Company had made sure that the park was empty... Well, with a few execptions to Witches. If the Witches were to come, Jaeden will be waiting for them. That was the plan after all... Minizing their numbers.

The man kept on stuggling and in his attempts to get free, he managed to manipulate one of the thorne vines that had clung onto him and had manage to scratch Jaeden's face upon walking towards him. All the while Jaeden thought that the man wasn't bad, and that if enough time and training, he'd be good enough. But time wasn't on his side so it seems. They did in fact, had a schedule to keep and having to train someone was tiring. He would be willing to train him before, back on his Conven days, but now, now everything just seem too frustrating. As Jaeden had finally manage to come face to face witht the man he placed a hand on his chest. Oh, he was going to enjoy this, he thought. Before he had comdemned the Company but now, he has come to like working there since, after all, the engery he would take from their victims will be his. Making him powerful than he ever was. As he was about to pull the poor guys engery source off, which he had planned to do so softly. He felt the persents of others coming towards him, ergo, he can be able to feel the presence coming by the touch of the ground. There were three people coming. Witches, he thought.

He turned and had half-expected that one of them to either be Adelaide or Evelia, but all of them were new to him. He had to admit, he was a but disappointed. It has been three years now, and it would have been nice to see them again after all these time, but sadly, faith wasn't really playing nice to him. The newbie Witches did try to subdue Jaeden but to no avail--even when they were to combine their powers they couldn't stand the chance against him. Well, if it were either, Adelaide or Evelia or the other older Witches or even Theodore, his teacher...then maybe he would have a hard time if all of them were to gang him up. That wouldn't be nice at all.

Easily subdued by his elemental thrones, Jaeden had easily entrapped them all. Well, looks like his luck was on his side afterall, as he not only got his prey but manage to snag a Witch or two... Too bad one had to get away while the others had to put off a fight with him as she had made her escape. Well, it didn't matter to him anyway. The more they knew that Jaeden was alive the better.

Looking back at the man his hands still on his chest, Jaeden changed his mind after his battle with the young witchlings. Instead of a slow and painless death. He decided to make a fast and excruiting one. He had an audience and all, anyway... Might as well make things entertaining. Without any remourse in his eyes Jaeden pulled off the engery source from the man, who by then screamed loudly and painfully so. The witches pleaded Jaeden to stop but he hadn't listen and instead tugged harder until finally the engery source and the man life source were both taken from him. Soon after that was done, he did so witht he other witchlings. When everything was finally over, Jaeden pressed on his earcom and spoke. "Its done." He then left the scenery while the earth as if it had mouths openning wide was slowly swallowing the three lifeless bodies sending them all six feet under.

Oddly enough, there grew a lone calla lily in the middle of a rose patch, as if he was sending a message to the Witches hat death was near.

Name: August Woods
Appearance:

images-6.jpeg

Element: Fire
How powerful: Advanced for her age group.
Personality: Optimistic and bubbly on the outside, she's the kind of girl who smiles at death and giggles at the pain inflicted on others. She enjoys playing hide-and-seek and the thrill of the hunt, bending her powers to assist her in any task.
Bio: August grew up on the run from the Company throughout most of her childhood, spreading to her mid teens until only a year and i half ago. At which point she was captured and, after a vow on her life to serve the Company and several worthwhile proofs on that point, she began her training. Soon she learned to enjoy herself when she realised that hunting others was much more enjoyable than becoming one of the hunted, even with the Witches after her for her decision.
Witch or Warlock: Warlock
Coven or Company: Company, working as a tracker and collector.

~~~~~~~~

The cells beneath the Company's headquarters were dark, musty and held the undeniable stench of blood, urine and fear. Within the metal was a spell that was very similar to the one the Witches placed over their mansion, protecting them from the Warlock capability of entry. Here, it was somewhat the opposite. The magic in place subdued the Elements and the power that sat in a Witch's chest to the extent that they were almost mere humans. It was like a sedative that grew more effective the longer one stood within it.

August was just leaving said place, allowing the screams of help to land ignored on her retreating backside, when a beep was heard in her ear. A burly looking guard who was holding the prison cell door open for her, shut it with a thunderous boom before spinning a large combination lock to the far left, sealing the door. "Yea-low?" she chimed happily, tapping the piece. "August here. How may I be of assistance?" She was in a good mood. A very good mood. She had just brought back another witch, one of those who didn't yet know of their abilities, but as soon as they did, would become a major threat to their organization. For the time being, he would be staying in the nice, safe cells until he could be taken care of properly.

"Next assignment will be the capturing of a Water user, alongside two others from our side. Coordinates will be sent to you shortly of their current location. Don't be late." The caller clicked off, making the young girl beam as she merrily skipped off to the garage. "I never am."

((Hey everyone. I have some bad news.

Vanessa will no longer be replying as of now. She had to drop out for good reasons. Sadly, she'll be missed. Maybe she'll be able to come back later. She apologizies for having to leave.

So GarthNixZozo, we can just make Evelia join Cohen on the misson.

Also, The Dark Guardian is no longer going to be posting. So please forget his posts. Thomas and Evelia is in his office alone.

Thank you all ))
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Thomas sighed as he rubbed his neck. A male's voice came over the ear piece in his left ear. "Sir, it's done. Wards are up and strong." He reported.

Thomas gave a good job reply before ending the call. Then, he looked to Ev. "What can I do, boss." She asked, seeing the look. She knew what that look said before he even uttered a sound. "What? I know that look."

He shook his head, ingoring the last part. "There's been an incident. I need you to catch up with Cohen and help him. He has the information. Adelaide....well she's busy as of now." He looked at his wrist to check the time. Sighing he said, "She's been gone for a while."

"I'm on it boss. We'll get this taken care of." She replied, giving him a small smile and wave as she turned to leave.

Evelia went straight to her black shinny bike and threw her leg over. Once she was seated, she pulled a rubber band from her wrist and tied her hair back into a sloppy bun. Ready to feel the wind against her face, she started the bike. The motor roared to life and the motorcycle rumbled underneath her.

Smiling to no one other than herself, she balanced the heavy vehicle and shot off down the road, knowing it wouldn't be longer before she'd catch up to the water witch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who's Ash?" She asked, leaning back on her heels as she stared at him. "We need to go. Can you walk?" She asked him as she searched for any injuries he may have. Though with it being dark out she could not be to sure. He had to have been though from what she could tell.

"We have to hurry." She glanced around, feeling others coming but not yet knowing how far away they were. "You don't want to be here when the warlocks shows up. Especially, in your condition." She warned. She felt that a lot of magic had been used around here and that something, though she didn't know what, had occured here. She felt...death had happened. "You ripped your magic out instead of gently pulling it out, didn't you?" She guessed. By the looks of things, that's excatly what he'd done.

((Sorry for such a suckyish post. Also, sorry it took so long to reply. Lately, I've had a lot going on.))

Cal was extremely scared when the female spoke. He wasn't expecting to see someone other than Ash, but he did. He took a half step back, his foot being submerged in the small stream behind him. Looking up in the sky, he saw the slower parts of the storm. He thought about perhaps calling it back until he heard the rest of what she said.

"You said Warlocks... That means you're a witch. That means I found someone who may be able to lead me to Tommy. That damn hermit just told me to find Tommy and live with the witches," he growled angrily at the circumstances. He paused for a moment and looked at the woman, his eyes cold and frozen.

"If you've only been able to connect with your element for two months, taught by someone who isn't even the same type as you AND had interactions with only a few other warlocks or witches, what do you think you would do when someone tried to KILL you?" Cal explained curtly, his voice quivering. He took a meek step forward and looked at the woman, his body moving slowly from exhaustion and self inflicted harm.

"Just get me to some place safe where I can rest, maybe even meet this Tommy guy that Mister Hermit bragged about."

"Thanks," he replied, not minding that she forgot. "A job interview at Apple. Inventory management." He finished his first beer, and casually watched her pour the second. Jack was slowly loosening up, losing a layer of caution. He thought he felt magic potential in the area, but he figured that he was mistaken. Only me and my anxiety, he thought. Nothing to fear.

His gaze switched to her, and he asked, "How long have you been working here?" Her care for her work was apparent. She was clearly dedicated if not experienced. He glanced at her uniform to check for a name tag. If there was none, that would be his next question.

"Jaeden." The voice at the other side of the earpiece spoke. "You got another assignment. Think you can handle it?"

Jaeden hadn't replied to him, but it was understood that he'd say 'yes' despite how tired he was.

"You'd have to rondevu with Ash--you remember Ash right? The new air tracker. I've sent you the coordinates of where he currently is." The voice said to him and continued. "He lost his target. So you better hurry before the Witches takes him. But if they have and you manage to locate them before they reach the Convention then, well, you know what to do. Hurry." The voice disconnected.

Jaeden put on his helmet after receiving his next assignment and started to drive his motorbike. He had to admit, he wasn't very happy that he had to pick up after someone. He wasn't the damn clean up crew!

What was the difference between one car and another, aside from what they looked like? August would be darned if she knew. Guys in the Company would always go off on these long, pointless debates on which vehicle they owned was the best and who got to drive what on which days. It seemed pretty stupid to put that much thought into a transportation device, so she usually stuck with whichever one didn't smell like cigarettes and male armpit sweat. Ugh. Today, she had picked a sleek, silver car with large trunk space in case they were able to nab the Water guy successfully before the Witches got to him. She popped a strip of bubble gum into her mouth and peeled out of the drive way in a practiced manner, switching on the gps that was installed into the steering wheel with her thumbs. "August Woods," she told it, letting the thing process her name and voice. 'Accepted' it replied in a feminine voice, coordinates appearing.

Beside her sat a cigarettes tray that still contained the ashes from the cars previous driver, which she hadn't noticed, the whole interior of the car smelling of freshly sprayed air freshener. With a grimace, she rolled down the window and tossed the disgusting tray out into the open air, setting it on fire as she did so. Joyous laughter slipped through her lips as it smacked against the face of some poor human male, screaming as the burning ashes hit his eyes, blinding him, and the metal struck his jaw with a crack that caused blood to dribble from his mouth. She rolled up the window, still laughing, and hurriedly sped off before he regained his sight, if it was even possible after fire burned your eyes, which she doubted.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cohen glanced up at his visor, where he had pinned the map to Clarity's workplace so that he could check on it with easy access without having to look away from the road for more than a second at a time. He was near, five minutes away at the most, and closing fast at his current speed. The records said that she worked at a bar and, if the information was accurate, she would still be there now. He took the next exit and was plunged into a simple town after the initial first few round-abouts that led to several larger communities. A small plaza was coming into view now, and already he could see the establishment's neon sign shining out in contrast to the shabby stores next door to it, one of which being a fast food restaurant. Get fat, then get drunk. Clever. Cohen pulled smoothly into a parking spot up front, shifting to Park and turning off the engine before getting out and locking up, stuffing the keys into his pocket after tossing them into the air a few times.

Adelaide watched his emotions flashes across his face, changing his expression; Confusion, anger, fear, among a few others. She waited impatiently as he spoke. He hadn't slowed down or give her time to say or answer anything. So, she allowed him to finish, crossing her arms.

Once he finally stop and seemed done with his rant, which she understood. Then, she said quickly, "C'mon. I can help and we can talk. But not here." She looked around nervously. "Let's head to the coven where it's safe. This way." She continued before turning and quickly starting back to the mansion, keeping her eyes open for anything that may be lurking in woods with them. As she lead the way in the dark, she summon her element to her just in case.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evelia gradually picked up speed, maneuvering the bike with skill down the highway. The boss hadn't excatly told her where to head but as she continued speeding along. Once she was close to the exit she needed to get off, Thomas's voice came over the earpiece, and told her to make the next left. He'd also mentioned the model of the vehicle Cohen would be in before ending rhe call.

After a few mintues off the highway, she'd caught a glimpse of the red car four vehicles ahead. She twisted the handle, accelerating in speed. Evelia turned down every road the red car made, slowly getting closer behind him. As he slid into a space, she easily decreased her sspeed and rolled into one of her own.

The fire witch let the engine die as she waited for the water witch to exit his vehicle. Addie watched him climb out and toss his keys, without noticing her at first. She chuckled quietly before she announced her presence. "Need some help?" She asked, arching an eyebrow as she leaned back crossing her arms.

Cal simply gave a mute nod, following the woman as she walked. He wrapped his arms around him, pulling at the frayed and burnt threads that covered him now. He felt the air move around him, his body jumping with mild fear. He was unsure on what to do. Even though the woman was self claimed to be a helper, by the way it seems, yet he had just been attacked by someone, he wasn't much in the mood to be tricked again.

"You said the coven... What's that? What's the difference between that guy that attacked me and you?" Cal asked nervously. His voice cracked partially, showing his fear. He looked around, his eyes trying to see what was or wasn't there.
---------------------------------------
Ash stood there in the center of a grassy field, looking towards the forest. The air spun around him, dancing against his skin, giving his images of what was happening in the forest. He knew that his assistance would get there soon and he needed to try and have Cal be safe.

He looked around briefly, only moving his head to hear around him. The whispering of the wind told him what was happening around him. He knew he had enough time to send a single message, a final plea that may mean life or death to many people.

"I know you're not supposed to trust me, I know you know that I'm a warlock but I was forced to. I was raised as one and being held captive by them. Please, please just hurry up with Cal and get him out of there. We have two more containers coming. An earth user and another fire user, they have orders to kill you and him if he doesn't listen. Just get him to safety, please," Ash whispered breathlessly to then winds while he was alone. He sent the message to the other wind user, hoping for that person to hurry up and save Cal. To keep Cal from this type of life.

Cohen turned around as the voice of a female announced her presence, casting his eyes over her, he allowed a small, half-smile that suited his disguise to twitch his mouth upwards at the corners. "Not really," he answered. "But if you like, you can certainly try." Hundreds of profiles ran through his mind as if said this, tossing away ones here and there until he arrived at a folder he had memorized some months ago that contained information on this Witch. Evelia, if he remembered correctly, with an affinity for fire. He would need to keep his guard up.

~~~~~~~~~~

The silver car came to a quietly purring stop, engine going soft as she eased her foot on the brake and off the accelerator. August popped open the drawer in front of the passenger seat, fingers rummaging around until they hit cool glass, wrapping around it and ripping it free. Fingers keepers, she thought gleefully, stuffing the lighter into her front pocket. The glass was a flawless shade of white, allowing it the match her outfit nicely, but then, what didn't go with white? She hopped out of the front seat, grabbing the keys and attaching them to the loop on her hip that a belt would more naturally in through.

She blinked. Once, twice, three times until the physical world faded from view, leaving only the silhouettes of heat that the human body and other life forces gave off. Not too far off, through the shelter of the trees, stood a lone figure in an open space. Humming distractedly, she skipped off to meet the figure, the feeling of his being a Warlock easily distinguishable in contrast to the open air and fresh scent of leaves and grass. Approaching the trees, she took a moment to pause and feel for the heat of the Water boy who had escaped, a troublesome task, given the length of time since he had been in the area, but there was still something. That something was like the scent a bloodhound would take even the slightest whiff of, and track it to the ends of the earth, and she wasn't much different. "Hiya!" she then decided to greet the Air user, Ash, emerging from her momentary lapse of hiding. "I take it your, Ash? If not, you had best say so now so your pants don't catch fire for lying. I'll take silence as affirmation as well." She beamed at the male, surveying him in curiousity.

Jaeden had arrived at the said rondevu spot where he, Ash, and Autumn would meet but he didn't actually planned on meeting them right now. He didn't like having to do others job for them. He wasn't their damn keeper. He had already finished his quota for the day, so why should he help finish someone elses? It was his fault afterall. He was the one who let them get away so he should be the one to finish his job. Ash should be able to finish this job himself. It just goes to show that the guy was weak. How he managed to be in the Company and be that weak? He would never understand. Why was he even permitted to do feild work anyway? It was obvious that the guy looked as if he didn't want to do it. Heck, he was even forced to do it. He never really honestly believed that Ash lost his target. Like he'd ever believed that bullshit of an excuse. He doubt it was the case. Heck, Jaeden even thought that Ash let the guy loose on purpose. He definitely did, Jaeden was sure that Ash did. Well, it doesn't matter to Jaeden anyway. That's the Company's problem and not his afterall. And if Ash were found guilty of letting all his targets escape on purpose... well, let's just say, Jaeden would enjoy hunting him down.

He was just by his bike near the said location--near enough to be able to get there to where Ash and Autumn was when his assistance was needed but far enough away from them so they wouldn't bother him and his alone time. Taking out a cigarette from its packet, he lite the stick up and inhaled the nicotine then exhaled. While all the while thinking, this was going to be one hell of a long night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ash looked at the girl and gave a small, shy and uncertain smile. "Hello," he managed to say weakly. He looked around, unsure of what exactly to do. He had already sent his secret message and was now free but he had a job to do. He gave a sigh.

"Yes, I'm Ash Rhen," he greeted. "While you're the famous Autumn," he said easily. "While... Jaeden is arriving near here soon." He thought to himself for a moment and whispered to the air, having it stir around him easily. He could still see Cal and the other person in his mind, closing in to where the shielding was. Or should be. He didn't know, he couldn't see beyond a certain point.

His mind switched and he scanned the relative area. "Jaeden, just be back up if you want. The target should be tiring by now. There is another Air user with him. A fairly strong one," he said, giving his reasonable request. The air carried it around him on its own accord, bringing it to Jaeden.

He was facing the front when he heard the sound of a bullet in the distance. He turned his head, feeling it slide past his ear, nicking him slightly. The air wrapped around it, stopping it. He sent it back where it came from along with a special request to the wind. Suffocate the person who shot at him. It had to be done, this was his job, even if he hated it.

Adelaide glanced over her shoulder with a sigh. "It's....well to make it short, witches. We're the ones who live by 'harm ye none', unlike warlocks who uses a person for their benefits. As in they kill you by creating a circle to call forth a demon or capture you and by any means make you believe in their ways and joun them. If they have no use for you that just kill you either before or after capturing." She explained vaguely. "As I said before tho, we can talk about all this once w-" She began to say until whispering in the wind interrupted her causing gher to tense up as she continued to make way to the property of the coven.

Another air user, warlock but by the sound of it he wasn't one by choice. The older woman's heart went out to him as he begged her to save his friend and prevent him to have the same fate as the air user. She heard others were coming and knew it to be true from her element warning her.

Just as she caught sight of the mansion, a few yards away from the protracted wards, more voices carried to her ears. Yet, the air witch could not make out what was said though. It had to be the warlocks who were sent to capture the water use with her.

"Hurry, Run!" She spoke loudly as she stopped to face him, knowing with his injuries that they'd be lucky to make it. "Straight ahead to the mansion. Once there Thomas will get you. Talk to him." She told him firmly with the thought in mind to stay back and hold the enemies off, distract them. "You'll be within the safety of the barrier before you reach the house though."

----------- ----------

At his response she smirked. "Ahh well it seems like Thomas thought differently." She said teasingly. Removing her keys, she then slipped off the bike with ease, and with her foot pushed the kick stand down to hold the bike upwards. "So what mission was ordered this time?" She asked as she closed the short distance between them.

A gentle breeze blew in from the road, carrying amongst its leaves, gaseous fumes and smell of burnt rubber, the distinct odor that always accompanied the lighting of a cigarette when lit in a public area. In private, the scent never faded and was a far worse experience, no matter just how much laundry detergent you dumped into your next load, or for how long you allowed the curtains to air out in the sun light and fresh air, the smell would never leave. The cigarette would steal the richness from a perfume, turning it cheap and bitter, and it clung to those who bathed in its smoke, never leaving their oddly, always sweaty bodies. Truly, it was horrid, and that was the very thing that August picked up on the breeze as it blew past her face, the only difference being it was more diluted than that of the confined type.

She blanched and tried not to gag on the stench as it briefly curled around her head, choking off her supply of oxygen. She refused to cough or cover her mouth, viewing it as a resignation to the smokers of the world that she would bear with their habit while she stood off to the side, inhaling second-hand smoke. As if! August shut her emerald eyes, allowing a small, hesitant sniff of the air to enter her lungs, where she held it, feeling the heat that the smoke gave off. Her mind's eye followed the warmth of the disgusting drug through the air until, after several twists and turns of the breeze, she found it: a small, burning stick that glowed red with the burning of the chemicals within the tightly wrapped paper. Then, with a slight twist of her wrist, she stole the will of the embers, commanding them to grow larger, faster, hotter, until the entire cigarette spontaneously burst into flames in the fingers of its owner, allowing, too, those small embers that spread in the burst to grow upon contact with anything that could feed their flames. A look of pleasure danced over her face before she quickly broke the connection, letting the fire enjoy its own havoc.

It was then, just after her small 'prank', that Ash answered her question on his identity, somewhat timidly and almost uncertainly but she didn't mind. It was kinda cute, like a little rabbit. Sorta. At the complement of her popularity, a hint of color came to her cheeks, a beaming smile appearing. "Yup, this is she." The boy continued speaking to, apparently, Jaeden, although she didn't recall detecting him in the immediate vicinity. She could be wrong though, not having been searching him out specifically. A small shard of heated metal whizzed though the air suddenly at a surprising speed. Even so, August managed to take a quick step back before realising that it had not been aimed at her, but Ash. The bullet skimmed his ear slightly, allowing a trickle of blood to start up, when it then seemed to freeze in mid-air, being shot off in the direction it had come from. Not even a moment later, a deep thud was heard as the sniper fell from his covering of the trees' branches. "Are you okay?" was her snap question, stepping forward again closer to the Air Warlock to inspect the degree of harm done.

Ash gave a smile and nodded, his hand moving to his ear. He gave a shrug. "Fine," he replied as he pinched it close. The air held it there and he looked over to the fallen sniper. His body was withering, shaking and convulsing. Ash gave a small sigh, having the air return to the man. Ash strolled over to him, looking at the face.

"I let you live to see you die since that is my duty," he said simply. He moved his hand and the mans body started to shudder mildly. Ash did a small gesture and the man gave a hoarse scream with the last of his air. Ash did a third gesture and sighed. The man was drowning now. Drowning on his own blood in his own body. Ash decided to end the slow death quickly. He gave a whisper and a loud pop came from the shuddering body. Ash turned around, looking at the forest again.

"He's dead. His heart just exploded internally. As did his lungs and a few other internal organs," Ash explained hoarsely. He took a deep breath, feeling sick to his stomach right now. It took him a moment for it to be 'normal' again. "Ready to go? They're getting away quickly to a field I can't see into... Yet."

He sent a single breath of air to where Cal was, having it be directly in front of the other male so that he would breathe it in soon. He did this to be able to watch Cal and to please the company since they couldn't see the world as he did.
--------------------------------------
Cal looked at her, nodding. He wasn't exactly sure what to expect. It had been calm one minute then she was telling him to run the next. Without thinking, he did as she asked. His body being moved forward with painful force. He saw the building and sped up, knowing it wouldn't be too hard to get there.

As he moved forward, he felt a chilled air enter his lungs and thought it was normal. There was nothing that he could do but run. His mind raced, ready to leave again if he had to. He wasn't sure at all, fear rolling around in his stomach.

He finally got to the house, a mansion more like and fell over. His body hurting, his lungs burning. He felt his head hit the ground, his sight going black. He let it go black, letting the pain slowly leave and fall away as he passed out on the ground in front of the mansion.

Jaeden heard Ash's voice being carried by the wind telling him that he can just stay put and relax for awhile while they continue on with their pursuit for the water elementalist. Jaeden didn't need to be told, he was going to do just that.

As Jaeden took a good look around him, he noticed that he was in the forest near the Mansion. Really, ptaking a good look around, he really is in the forest that surround the mansion--the Conven. He felt a sudden nostalgic feeling. This was the place he had trained with his teacher, Thomas, as he taught him how to be one with his element and thought him what he knows. Ha, what luck. Standing erect from his bike Jaeden decided to pay a visit to the Conven--just about before he reach the barrier. Just a peek, he thought, just a quick peek at the Coven and that was enough.

As Jaeden almost reached the magic barrier but stopped his tracks when he noticed a person who was laying on the ground--on his stomach, and had passed out. Curious, he walked over towards the passed out man and inspected him. He looked at him closely and found out he was a water elementalist. Could he have been their target? Maybe.

"Hey! Hey! Wake up." Jaeden tried to wake the person up. And with luck be able to take him back with him without any trouble.

A light of clear interest entered August's eyes as she watched the short lived torture of the man until a loud popping sound signified his death and Ash explained exactly what he did. Honesty, she would have played with the sniper longer if it was up to her, but killing him the way he had made sense for there was truth in what Ash said. They were getting away, their real targets and they needed them either dead or, preferably captured due to the strength that they were said to have. It could come in handy, especially if they could get anyone else along the way. She gave the boy a quick nod of seriousness, the slightly upward tilt at the corners of her mouth the only remaining sign that showed she had enjoyed the man's death. "Lead the way, which you're so famous for doing, but be quick about it, 'kay? Boss will be angry if you fail again, and I would rather not be the one who has to punish you." With that, August ran off in the direction that led towards the magic force field, knowing that that would be the Water boy 's most likely destination, sensing his body heat but unable to locate it perfectly, the reason Ash was the tracker on this assignment.

~~~~~~~~~~

He didn't care for that Thomas thought, outside of plans, the orchestrating of mass Witch relocation, missions and any thoughts that were of value to his own Boss, which were not many, in truth. In answer to Evelia's question, he shrugged casually. "The standard meet, greet, treat and invite. She's an Earth user. Twenty-one. A Ms. Clarity Shields, who has no knowledge of her abilities or any form of magic what-so-ever, actually. So," he clapped his hands together, rubbing them for warmth in a manner that could almost be described as gleeful, "are we going in separately, or would you prefer to be my slightly underdressed date?" He smiled broadly at his own question, stuffing his hands into his gray pants while he waited for her answer.

Thomas stood in his office giving out orders through the earpiece. Lately, there had been a lot happening that he'd been busy making calls, searching the web, among other things. He hoped there were no wars brewing between the witches and warlocks. Yet, the way things were going it looked as if that was possible.

He sighed as he finished with the last of orders for now. There would be no time to rest at the time being. This he was well aware of. Adelaide still hadn't arrived back with whatever she found, which left Thomas expecting there was trouble near. He snatched his coat from the chair and headed out to find her and assist help if need be.

Upon opening the door leading out, a gush of wind whipped around him. He blinked several times before continuing. A few feet away he heard something thump onto the ground not far from where he was. Immediately, he went into action, running towards the sound.

As he neared the spot he caught sight of a human looking shape sprawled out on the ground before him. Ata closer look he bnoticed another shadow standing closer to the person. Thomas heard the person standing speak, a familiar male's voices but he wasn't excatly sure. If he had to guess it was someone he'd once taught. There were very few who he had taken his time to teach. He hurriedly went over those in his mind. Only one stood out, Jaeden..

With arms crossed, the earth witch closed the gap between them, staying on the side of the protect barrier next to the man on the ground who appeared unconscious. "What are you doing here, Jaedan?" He asked demanding, fully aware that he'd went agasint their oath and joinded the warlocks.

Jaeden looked up at his former teacher upon recognition of his presence. How long has it been? two-three years since he last saw his teacher, master and was once he has come to know as his family? Ha, family... how naive he once was, he could laugh at his past self for once thinking so. What family? he thought. They've already died when they left him to fend for himself during a failed mission against a powerful warlock. He was young back then and hadn't had a chance--with the oath to 'ye no harm' to anyone to bind him making him powerless and weak.

Jaeden made eye contact with Thomas. There was silence that surround them. It felt deafening to the ear. The only sound that were made that surround them were the wind blowing through trees making everything dance. Jaeden never took his eyes off his master. His blue that bore that happy and carefree child he once was was now lost, cold and empty.

After another moment of deafening silence has passed Jaeden spoke to him. "You look old." he said with a nonchalant smile on his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ash gave a nod, looking at the forest. He sent a gush of wind forward. His mind danced with the wind as he strode forward. His body twisting and turning around obstacles. His body picked up speed until he was sprinting. He moved quickly, easily. He jumped in the air, his hand grabbing a branch.

He pulled and the air pushed him. He jumped across a fallen log, hitting it easily and fluidly. He jumped from it, hitting the ground with ease. There was nothing in front of him and he strode to where the barrier was. He saw another body and the barrier.

He had the air touch in Cal's lungs spread. It left the unconscious body to touch the air around him. He saw a second body inside of the barrier, along with a large mansion. He gave a grim smile, striding ahead. He knew Cal was safe in the witch's territory.

"Oh look, were here," he said. "Looks like a party."
----------------------------------
Cal stirred on the ground, looking around. His eyes were slightly glazed over, his mind stirring. He sat up as his whole body ebbed with pain. He felt energy wrap around him, the air stirring gently. As his eyes opened completely, his vision seen fully, he saw people standing all around him.

Fear coursed thru his body, the ground below him becoming colder. He looked around multiple times, his fear getting worse. His mind raced, his element reacting naturally. Even though he was exhausted, adrenaline gave him energy. He couldn't move his body much, but he could control his element, even if it was weakly.

He made shards of ice appear around him, small thin needle like shards that spun mildly. "Get... Away..." Cal said aloud. "If you don't... I'll freeze you by force. Make these stab you and spread. Just... Leave me be. I just want to find Tommy like I was told."

Status
Not open for further replies.