The Elemental Witches

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright then. Follow me." Adelaide instructed, waving a hand and moved on from the library. She didn't bother to see.if they followed, but assumed they know to. "To answer your first question, as of now it's just the three of us. There may be one other coming with, but I'm not sure yet. Others will show up only for backup." She said, stopping at the top of the stairs and facing them. "We have to find a woman who knows nothing of who she is. I'll go into detail later." She explained, holding back the sigh bubbling up. A mission like this usually didn't go as planned and was difficult on most times on different reason. The young black head dreaded doing this kind of work. It wasn't an easy task for even the best of witches, but what assignment was? She rubbed the side of her temple. "Now is the time to get anything you may need before we head out. We'll meet downstairs in a half hour from now. Be prepared for anything."

Kelly nodded and headed to her room in the Earth Hall. It wasn't too far from the main hall, but walking there and back would be the thing that took the most time. Thirty minutes would be plenty of time. Once she got through navigating the halls to her bedroom, she swiftly changed into more suitable clothes for any sort of fight. Just in case. Blue jeans, sneakers, tank top, black sweater and her satchel. It was a bit large for the small amount of items it carried, but it was the only bag she had, so it didn't matter. And that leaves room for anything else they might need to bring with the on the trip that the others can't keep on them. Inside the leather shoulder bag, Kelly had a first aid kit and a small dagger. On her way back to the main hall, she stopped by the kitchen and grabbed three bottles of water to add to her bag.
She was as ready as she could be, so she waited on the bottom step of the stairs with about 10 minutes to spare for the others in her group to return.

Name: Liam Anderson
Element: Fire
How powerful is your Element: Not saying...let's just say +strong+ but weak against Air and Water
Personality: Short-temper, stubborn, not talkative, caring, protective, dedicated.
Bio/History/Other: Secret.
Witch/Warlock: N/A Not human though.
Work for Coven or company: No, but running from them.
Anything else: I'm running from both covens....but for some reason...I'm valuable to them..I won't let them catch me!

Liam was hurt badly. He ran and ran and a car was behinding him. He turned around and rose his hand and a ball of fire shot from his hand and into the windshield. He turned and hauled ass. He ran and cut through an alley. His suit helped through a lot. He came up to this huge house, he didn't know what it was. Didn't know if it was a coven or not. He stumbled toward the gates and climbed over it. He fell hard and he grunted in pain "Damn...it.." he said as he sat down and laid against the wall of the place, which stood literally next to a window. But he didn't know people was inside.

(That's his suit by the way)downloadfile.jpeg

Adding another character I suppose.

Name: Evelia (ev-uh-lee-uh) Carter
Appearance: see picture
http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv116/webguru24x7/MastiAsk/Mastiask2/Russian_women_6.jpg

Element: Fire
How powerful is element: Strong.
Personality: Short-temper, daring, stubborn, dedicated, and talkative, etc..
Bio/history/other: Both of her parents are fire elements, which is why she is so powerful in her element. She lost her twin brother recently at the hands of the warlocks in a demon circle. The urge to get revenge for his death raises in her, but she knows she won't turn her back on the coven and what they live by, harm ye none. Although she has come close several times. So every chance she gets she hunts them, capures them, and put them in the place that will make them beg for death. It's the only thing that gets her through the day. Her mother, well she hasn't been much of a mother lately since her brother died. Evelia hardly speaks to her.
Witch or warlock: Witch
Work for coven or company: When needed.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(The mansion is far back from the entrance...to let ya know. The back of the mansion would be close to the edge of the woods.)

Evelia Carter, a fire witch, tapped on Thomas's door. Nothing of importance for wanting to speak to the Boss. Just to get see what was new, really.

"Come on in." Came the gruff voice of the boss through the closed door.

The blonde twisted the knob and entered. Her eyes immediately landing on Thomas at the window. At her entering, he motioned for her silence and to come over by him next to the picture window.

She looked out, not seeing what he seemed to be. After a moment passed he pulled her back. "There's a man by the side of the house. Go out and find out what you can before bring him to me." He said, lowing his voice.

Without question she nodded and went to do what he asked of her. She prepared herself for the worse and took a deep breath, summoning her element before opening the door leading outside. Confident with be able to do as told, she stepped out onto the porch and looked by the office window. It was where the man should be and that's excatly what she saw.

Expect he didn't seem as dangerous as she assumed, leaning against the side of the house. He appeared to be injured. "Excuse me. Who are you?" She asked loudly as she walked down the steps and stopped a few feet away from him. Her hands were beside her in case he tried anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liam looked up and his helmet latched over his whole head and rose his hand. "What coven is this!?" He exclaimed. His wasn't worried about her knowing who he is, it was his suit he was worried about. No one has ever seen that type of armor before, he readied for was about to happen next. He knew his suit was a Dead give away. Everyone knew who he was with his suit on.

Evelia arched one perfect eyebrow a notch. "Chicago Coven. Why?" She said, suspiciously. There where a few more around though only one in this state. "Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. But either way you'll answer my questions. I'm only asking once. Who are you and what do you want?" She said more firmly.

After Adelaide finished speaking, she continued down the steps. There wasn't really anything she needed to bring. Just the file on the woman they were sent to retrieve. She'd forgotten it in Thomas's office and was heading there to get it before departing.

He smirked "Threats are a misfortune, ma'am." he said as his suit glew red and the palm of his hand lit as well "I am Liam Anderson. I will warn you. Attacking me isn't a smart idea." he said.

Cohen nodded quickly in understanding, knowing exactly what he was going to bring with him. As soon as the girls departed to their paths, he hurried off on his. The clothes he was wearing now would look strange to the outside world of normalcy, even if they seemed practical, although not often worn, to other members of the coven. They were the colour of freshly cut ice with long, billowy sleeves that opened up widely by the ankles and wrists, a wide silver sash bound tightly around his mid-section.
Deep within the Water Hall, now in his own private board room, he payed little attention to his 'personal' belongings that were in neatly organised piles depending on their worth or importance to him. Instead, he carelessly threw his text book on the bed, changed his attire with a hint of relish at the results and packed his bag, a black backpack, with some dried fruit and two, one liter bottles of water, just in case. A fake license that declared him seventeen was also unceremoniously tucked into a wallet alongside some fifty dollars.
He padded his way down the staircase to meet up with Kelly and Adelaide some twenty-five minutes later, newly disguised as a run-of-the-mill, rebellious teenager, with a harsh smile to complete the facade. His pants were simple, gray, polyester with twin black stripes running down each side, a tight, off black t-shirt and a tan hat that was tilted to cover a majority of his face, small silver studs lining its rim. Other small accessories included a necklace of shark teeth around his neck, some bead bracelets that seemed attached to his wrist in almost a harmful manner and just the slightest hint of dark eye liner. The whole outfit emphasized the paleness of everything else about his natural body. "I'm sorry," he gushed now, spotting Kelly at the bottom of the steps. "Am I late?"

Cohen made his way down the staircase and Kelly looked up at him from her sitting position on the bottom step. She wouldn't have recognized him if it wasn't for the cold eyes, one nearly completely hidden my a studded, tan beanie. Kelly's eyes widened when he spoke. The voice did not match the outfit at all. "Oh.. um no. I was just early. Cohen..wow I almost didn't recognize you. I like the look though. It doesn't exactly match your personality, from what I've seen of it, but it looks good on you. Cool necklace." Kelly had not expected this kind of change from the seemingly shy man, but he pulled it off well and he looked fairly normal so, she supposed it was practical for their mission. She looked down at her own very plain outfit. Should she have disguised herself as well?

Evelia Carter stared at the man named Liam. A smirk of her own tugged at the corner of her mouth. "Really?" She asked calmly as fire started to dance at the tips of her fingers. "You...Liam is it? Well, I'd watch what you say to me. You are at my Coven not the other way around." She pointed out. She raise her hand and watch the fire move yet, still kept an eye on the man. "Start talking. Why are you here?"
-------

Once Adelaide had the file in hand, she stopped in the kitchen to grab a quick bite to eat. She plucked an apple from the bowl and munch on it as she headed back to the others. It didn't take long for her to find them as she thought it would. They waited by the stairs..

"All ready to go?" She asked, stopping next to them. She took another bite of the fresh fruit. Once she swallow it she said, "Look this over as we go." She handed the file over for either to take. The information inside wasn't everything that her and the boss spoke of. It did, however, contain information on the woman's where abouts, what she looked liked, etc.

He nodded his head "I answer to no one, that even means you. I don't know if I can even trust you. I'm being hunted by every Coven on this earth, and trust me...you don't want to attack me. I have destroyed the Elders who made these covens. I will not hesitate to do the same. Lower your hand and I'll do the same." He said as his hand pointed directly at hers 'Don't be stupid...' he thought to himself.

He knew the outfit looked good on him and it was only during such missions that he could ever dress up as he truly pleased, without the judging eyes of the Witches speculating his attire in comparison to his personality. On missions, he was himself using the shield of being able to say that he was in disguise. An uncommon allowance that he took advantage of whenever he was able to without arousing suspicion from his peers.
Cohen flushed at Kelly's compliment though, reminding himself that they were still under the influence and domain of the Coven, where his actions would be questioned if he didn't keep his guard up. For now. "Thank you. It's what I was aiming for." He looked over her outfit appraisingly. "Simple yet mature, while still being casual. I like it," he described her clothes, following it with a firm nod of approval. His hand reached up to touch the shark teeth when Kelly mentioned them, and he still held it there. "I killed the water beast myself in order to get them," he informed her quite seriously. A wink and smile being the only show that he was 'joking'. It had been quite the adventure hunting for where the sharks lived and if he was honest, locating them was the hardest part. Sea water didn't seem to obey him so much as fresh water did. Something about the mineral content to water ratio and plant life, how they both absorbed the element, while still able to give back to it somehow. A mystery that left him feeling estranged from the ocean.
His eyes flitted over some of the teeth undecidedly as an inner debate occurred, ending with him having another one of his, rather plotting, ideas. He unbound a single string of the glass beads from his left wrist and took a small leap at physical contact, closing the space between him and the Earth Witch, taking the girl's right hand and wrapping them around. "A gift," he explained quickly. "They're filled with water and so are difficult to brake, since I can balance out the pressure if something presses against the glass from the outside."
Before he could be questioned as to why he gave it to her, Adelaide had joined them and with a small nod of affirmation, he took the file from her, then handed it to Kelly to look over first. He didn't want to seem too eager.

"Funny, I could say the same about you. Witches are not the bad guys. You on the other hand, I don't know where your allengince lay." Evelia said, somewhat offended. It was hard for her to believe his words. She didn't know this man or what side he was on. His commend only angered her.

"A little cocky for someone who trespassed on private property and where over dozons of witchs just feet away inside. I can't decide if that's brave or just over confident." The blone fire witch said, anger lacing her words at this point. "Remember, you're on Coven property, which means you have no choice on the matter." Her fire had only grew instead of doing the opposite, which happened when she got mad. Her stubbornness wouldn't allow her to back down.

Adelaide smiled. "Great. Let's head out." She responded. This would take a few days to do and she was more tha ready. "Any particular car y'all want to ride in? There's quite a few to chose from." She offered them the choice of their pick. It was one of the perks having tons of cars to drive. By now she had driven every one of the Coven's vehicle that wasn't specifically owned by one person.

As she neared the door she grabbed her hoodie from thw coat rack. It was basically all she had. Besides a wad of big bills. The rest was in thw vehicles. Every one of then had the necessities for mission in the truck.

He was about to speak till he heard something and swung around and a bolt of flame turned a warlock to ashes, which is hard for any elemental person can do. He looked at the girl, his helmet unattached itself, showing his face, his crystal grey's white blue eyes looked into hers "Look, I've been running since I was 16. If you..help me I'll tell you everything. I'm no that unless you attack me. And trust a fortress full of witches will not stop me. I've defeated much more and worse, not cocky poor the like. I could be of aid, I'm a lot powerful than you think. Help me and I promise you shall recieve what you wish." He said as he stepped forward toward the girl hearing people come closer "Hide me, please. Or don't. Your choice but I need an answer now.." he finished with a lower tone.

Clarity watches her strange customer carefully, noting his general interest in the sport and his ability to absorb the excitement of those around him. "Hot wings it is. I'll have an order coming right now for you." Placing her cloth underneath the bar's counter, the female the turns her back towards the male and proceeds to make her way to the kitchen. On her way to said destination, eye contact is made with her friend Caroline and some unspoken message must have passed between them because the best friend eventually follows her blonde co-worker into the cooking area.

"One order for hot wings," is spoken as Clarity scribbles the order on a notepad and tosses it to one of the cooks. The kitchen is a greenhouse of heat and though she's not fond of prolonged exposure in it, the female doesn't mind a little down time from the work outside. Plus, she's a girl and every girl needs a little gossip in their life.

"So? Did he dress up for you?" Caroline has just entered the room, and with a wide grin at that.

"No. He had a job interview. You're such a romantic, Care. Not. Interested. And try to be a little more subtle when you're gawking. The counter only needs so much wiping."

"Hey, I'm just looking out for you. It's been a while since you considered anyone."

"And I can wait a while longer. Just let it be. If you like him, you can deliver the wings to him." God, her friend can be persistent. Not wishing to subject herself to further prodding, Clarity heads back out into the main room.

Before the girl can return to the bar, she finds herself flagged down to a table...and then another one...and then another one. The recent score has sure brought a bustle of activity; everyone seems to need their beer pitchers refilled or additional food. It isn't until a good ten minutes later that Clarity returns to 'Jack' with his order of wings.

"Piping hot hot wings, just for you." The delivery is made with a smile. "Sorry to keep you waiting." The ever-dutiful bartender casts a glance towards the male's beer. Should it be anywhere less than half full, she will suggest, "Would you like another one of those beers?"

Evelia eyesl looked over Liam. Before she could do anything whoever it was turn to ash instantly as the brust of flames hit. Curses fell from her lips under her breath. His helmet came off revealing his face and her eyes immediately looked into his strange ones. A weird vibe shot through her upon seeing them.

As Liam spoke, the fire on her fingers went out. Evelia crossed her arms as she listened. She didn't know what to think the more he continue to talk. But when he said he'd tell her everything, was what got her attention. Believing him was another story but she'd give him the benefit of doubt and not judge before she heard him out. Although the longer he spoke she would get aggregated at him and then he would say something else to cause her to consider his words.

When he finished she glanced behind her towards the house. Soon, there would be a few witches leaving. If she were to take him up on his offer, now was the time. Evelia didn't understand why he wanted to hide but she'd go along with it for now.

"Ohh boy, I hope I don't regret this." She muttered, grabbing his hand and pulling him along. "You're so keeping up your side of the deal. No getting out of it." She said, jogging around the house towards the woods. He didn't scare her if that's what he was trying to do.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
He jogged with her into the woods, "This isn't a good place to run, if we get over run, I don't want to burn down the woods..." he said and as he finishes a dart hissed passed them. He tackled her on the ground "Stay down..." he said as he got up and looked around. They surrounded them "We got you now, Liam. The Boss, wants you, he needs you. Come." a warlock said. Liam shook his head. His veins startes too pop out of his skin and he rose his hands in the air and the earth shook as he rose them higher and all of a sudden fire bursted from his body and as he went down to the to floor, slamming his fists on the ground, a burst of fire set everyone on fire and some of the trees. He wasn't joking on how powerful he was...he wasn't their usual fire elemental. He looked over to her as everyone, warlocks and such, turned to ashes, and kneeled "You ok?" He asked "I'll explain everything when we get their. Promise." He said as he held his hand out toward her.

Eveliah sighed in frustration. "Relax. Nothing can get pass the wa--" she grunted as she hit the ground hard. Her face smacked hard against the cool earth. Blood trinkled down her face. Voices surrounded them. Magic filled the air. The ground quiver and shook underneath her as she tried to get her feet back under her to stand causing her to stumble back to the ground. She gasped at how much magic and power was being used.

"How did they get pass wards, damnit?!" She yelled, cursing.

When it stilled and everything was silent she looked around, seeing piles of ashed that was once people before. Taking Liams hand, she allowed him to help her up. Blood poured from the gash on her forehead, which mated her hair and was all over her face and running in her eyes. Evelia didn't notice really. She dusted off as much dirt as she could. Though she was still cover in it. Then, held the palm of her hand to the cut and started running. "We have to get back now!" She said, running towards the mansion. "I have to tell Thomas about the damn wards being down!"

It was impossible. Every two weeks the wards were always re done. Each element used to make them, preventing warlocks from sneaking up on them. It kept them out. This was bad. Evelia had to hurry.

Reactions: 2 people
(( So much for waiting a bit before making the Boss. Now I have some stuff that he can yell about xp Or...maybe... ))

Name: Zakarra Wullfend
Appearance: Identical to the picture below, except for a black veil that hides her face from prying eyes. None know, aside from Cohen and the previous Boss of the Coven, that she is a female. She uses her Element to contort her voice as it travels through the windpipes in her throat when she speaks.
Element: Air
How powerful is your element: Fully unlocked, but it drains her quickly.
Personality: A 'Darth Vader' complex.
Bio/backstory/other: Best left untold for now.
Witch or warlock: Warlock
Coven or company: Boss of the Empire.
View attachment 23347

~~~~~

Zakarra growled, enraged by the news, and flung the phone across the room, travelling at a much faster speed than could come from a regular toss. It crashed against the wall with a satisfying crunch and a light 'ping' as whatever metal components that were inside fell tinkering to the ground. Liam had gotten away again! What's more, several of her precious Warlock had been killed in the attempt. One of them had managed to survive without being seen and called her immediately to inform her on how it ended in failure again. The last words she heard from the man on the other end had been a begging request to just take Liam in as dead. Get him out of their hair once and for all, for he clearly had no problem killing them off without even so much as a single glance. No! she thought, infuriated. She needed him alive. It had taken so much work and planning to get that bloody shield down from over the Coven, plan out Liam's most probable escape routes, track him down. There was already a bloody enough on her plate with the other male whocontinued to be unfound. Somehow, the other Fire male managed to change his information every few weeks, and by the time they tracked the name down, he had already moved on to a new alias! She violently pounded her fists on her desk, snapping it down the center. Why did all Fire users have to be so flippin' irritating?!?
Taking in a deep breath to calm herself, she touched the intercom ear-piece. "Send in three Water, three Air and two Earth to camouflage them," she sighed, voice sounding like a gruff male's. "And for God's sake, stop sending in the Fire troops! He can feel them." There was a long pause on her end as the receiving person asked some question. "How the heck should I know?" she snapped. The line went dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.