The Elemental Shards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, does that mean its too pate for me to apply?
No, you showed interest before I closed it. So, I'm just waiting for a Character Sheet from you, including whether you're more of a hero or villain. :)

Yay!

And it'll probably be more of a hero.

Uh, why did Wolfs Rain post in the thread? I don't see her character made or anything...

Character Sheet

Name
Sid Siegfried

Race
Human

Kingdom of Origin
Alexandria

Shard Type
Shaper

Alignment
Evil

Personality
He is a take-charge person. He has a clear vision of the way that things should be, so he naturally steps into leadership roles. Sid is very self-confident and aggressive. Sid is also extremely talented at devising systems and plans for action, and at being able to see what steps need to be taken to complete a specific task. He can sometimes be very demanding and critical, because he has such strongly held beliefs, and is likely to express himself without reserve if he feels someone isn't meeting his standards. He's a very honest, straight forward and blunt person.

a4d3e4a890737a0079f25ecf6faf6503.jpg

Appearance
Standing at 6'0 Sid is a tall and muscular man. His looks give off the vibe that he isn't a stranger to battle and the light armor he usually wears supports that fact. Short silver hair sits atop his head and out of his face. He usually has a very strong serious look on him that is complimented well with a strong jawline and sun touched skin.

Background/Backstory
Sid was born in a household that cared for orphans. Within this household he never really made any friends with the exception of one particular girl. With this one and only real friend, Sid would go out and do reckless things often times landing himself in trouble. He'd try and take most of the blame so he suffered more punishment than he sometimes deserved. Despite all this he still enjoyed going out and wreaking havoc. Once he got his shard he'd waste no time in mastering it's abilities to help provide for and defend those he might hold dear.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a picture for the appearance but it's not on my phone so I'll post it later

My main profession is villain. I'm no good as a good guy

Name: Dravus Shieldscale

Race: Dragonkin

Kingdom of Origin: Avaliar

Shard Type: None, hopes to obtain one.

Alignment: Good, has done some evil that he regrets.

Personality: Generally calm, collected, and observent. He is seen by most to be a leader, perhaps not of kingdoms but of groups. He is for the most part caring of others, not likely to leave someone who needs hlp unless good reason is given. Those who manage to become close to him find a very trustworthy and dependable friend in him, ready to leap to their defense, or stop them from making a mistake. Despite all of this, he does enjoy solitude, the peace and quiet it brings. If you wonder about other emotions, it is really dependent on the situation.

Appearance: Unlike most dragonkin who have an overall large, bulky build, Dravus' body, while not small, is more focused on agility and movement. That isn't to say he isn't strong, as he can still overpower most people of other races fairly easil and is still larger than them as well. His height doesn't suffer for this either, still being just over 6'6. His scales, like most others of his kind cover a majority of his body, he has wings that grew out of his back, and a strong, desturous tail. The scales only don't cocer his chest, abdomen most of his head, and the front half of his neck. The color of the scales are a deep blue, with green edges. Clawed hand and feet, the legs of which are digitigrade with three toes. His hair is black and short, showing off his medium length horns and emerald green eyes.

As for clothing, he wears highly resilient leggings and a leather tunic, otherwise his scales would tear the clothes. He has some metal armor, but mainly pieces that cover what isnt protectect by his scales.

Background/Backstory: Dravus was born into a very minor noble family in Avaliar, an interesting one too, as his father was a soldier and lord while his mother was more of a researcher and plant lover. While his father had the most impact on who he became, his mother kept him mind trained by having him help her with her research while she taught him. As was said before, it was a very minor noble family and so they only had a couple of well treated servants, and they would often be seen out and about gathering food for themselves, helping in the fields, and in general being well connected to and well loved by those they were responsible for. Life continued like this for some time, mostly peaceful in all aside from the occasional criminals and bandits. Though there was one short series of events that Dravus does not wish to speak of. Now, having long ago been given permission to do as he wished by his parents, he finds himself traveling to Alexandria, in the hopes of obtaining a shard and finding a purpose.

I just wanted a place to chat with other RP people in the group to kill time while waiting for posts

Status
Not open for further replies.