The Elemantals (Andy & Moon)

After several minutes passed without either of them speaking, Ember turned around and faced the guy again. She leaned back against the railing with her arms resting on the rail. Suddenly she smiled as a thought came to mind. She glanced up at the sky as she fisted one hand slowly at her side, gathering some moisture from the air. Once she had enough water gathered up. She let it fall like rain down around them. "C'mon. Let's practice a little before you have to...before you head home."

He looked over at her and paused. He didn't know if he liked the look that she had on her face. When he felt the water start falling on him he smiled a bit and shook his head before he let his body temperature rise just enough to dry him off from the water and to prevent any further water from falling onto him without instantly evaporating. He nodded his agreement before he pushed his hand towards her blowing a large gust of wind at her. "yes let's it'll be interesting to see what we can do"

Ember giggled as the wind hit her in the face and blew her hair around her. Pushing her hair back out of her eyes, she twirled around her pointer finger and made what water she had falling on them swirl around in a small tornado. She laughed quietly as she pushed it toward him. "Well, I can't do much with earth this far up from it. But there's a few things I can do with water." She said.

Reactions: Andy
He chuckles a bit at the water tornado she made so he made a tornado of his own. Except this one was made of flame. As it danced around he waved his hands a bit. The tornado would then stop in mid air and then fly to his arm where it would take the form of a slithering fire snake that would crawl up his arm and over his shoulder only to travel down his other arm to rest on his finger tips "That's why I like my powers I can use them anywhere I want"

Reactions: moon
She laughed as she let the water tornado turn into a swirling column before turning it into a dolphin shape and freezing it. That was something that took her a long time to learn how to do, along with a few other ice sculptures. "Hey give me a little time, and I'll figure out how to use my earth power this far up away from it."

He laughs a bit and shakes his head as he launches his flame snake at her dolphin and creates a ball of steam from the two elements colliding "yeah I'm sure you could. But you know..you could probably already do that if you think about it"

"Hmm probably." She agreed as she watched the flame turn her sculpture melt and turn into steam. What was left of the water she let it dissolve. "Can I ask you something?" She asked, pausing briefly before going ahead and asking anyway. "After using your elements for a long time does it wear you out. Like drain you and cause you to be very tired. Sometimes hungry?"

He paused a bit at her question and looked up at the night sky as he thought about it. Did he feel weak after using his powers? He couldn't really remember. A part of him wanted to say yes but he had never used his powers that much..or..maybe it was because he used them enough that he was used to it. Almost like training for cardio or lifting weights. The more you lift the more weight you can use. So..the more he used his powers the longer he could use them without getting tired "I..I used to get tired..but then I started using my powers a bit more and I realized that I wasn't getting as tired as I once was."

Sometimes she still got tired, but it was usually when she used her powers a lot and it took a lot before she'd get tired. That being said, she did get hungry afterwards. "It so strange. Talking about all this with someone." She mused aloud.

He nods a bit and looks at her and then up at the sky "yeah it is to be honest..but hey..I'm glad we can talk to each other now because we don't have to keep it a secret from each other and we can always go to each other to help each other out"

"That is a good thing. To have someone to talk to about all of this. No secrets for once even if it's only with one person." She agreed before walking over to her patio love seat and sat down, propping her feet up on the small table in front of her. She looked up and watched the moon slowly make an appearance.

He looked over at her and smiled a bit before he nodded in agreement. He hesitantly walked over and sat down beside her.

Ember looked over at him and smiled faintly as he made himself comfortable beside her. For some reason she couldn't stop from smiling even if it was a small one. She never felt so... happy before. Nothing like she felt right then. It was amazing how just meeting one person could make her feel good. Then again it probably had to do with him being a lot like her. Still, she found her smile getting bigger as her thoughts continued.

• Love
Reactions: Andy
He let out a soft sigh as he sat down. He then glanced at her from the corner of his eye. He smiled a bit as he watched her. He didn't know what was going through her mind but clearly it was something good because with each passing moment her smile got bigger and bigger. After a while he gave a small chuckle and shook his head. He thought her smile was so big at this point if it got any bigger the smile would jump right off her face. "I don't know what's made you so happy all of a sudden but I'm glad to see your smiling"

Reactions: moon
Ember shrugged as she tried to stop from smiling so much. She didn't know why either, other than meeting someone like her, but it had to be more than that. It just had to be. "I don't know. Maybe for once I can just be... me. No secrets, not hiding, just me." She said as her smile finally faded. "It feels...freeing. To not have to worry all the time." She tried explaining but she wasn't doing a very good job.

He smiles a bit and nods "i understand what you mean..it's like we don't have to hide who we really are around each other. We can be ourselves and not have to worry about the other person judging us. We're able to go our own way and we don't have to worry about being alone anymore." He understood what she was saying but he felt like he was explaining it just as bad as he was.

She nodded. "Yeah and not having to worry about you telling my secret, big plus." She said with a half smile on her lips. "No stress over it."

He smiles and nods a bit and gave a small chuckle "you know that stress. It's always hanging over your shoulder. I like not having it so much anymore I felt myself getting older faster I was just waiting to wake up and find myself looking like I was in my eighty's"

Ember laughed quietly but nodded. "Yeah exactly. Stress and worry causes wrinkles, or so I've heard anyway. It's a relief having some of the weight of it lifted off. It's like I can breath easier, rest better."

He nods a bit in agreement and leans his head back and closes his eyes "i feel like my worries are just drifting away with the wind