The Elemantals (Andy & Moon)

"Okay." She replied as she took a look around them and frowned slightly. "But maybe we should find another place...more secluded than this so someone doesn't walked up on us or sees us practicing. Plus, I don't want to ruin the park. Although, I can probably make it nice looking again if we did destroy it." She added with another one of her half smiles. Looking up at the sky, she sighed. It was time for coffee, she was addicted to that stuff, but she wasn't ready to part ways with William just yet. "Want to go get some coffee?" She asked, not knowing if he even liked coffee, but she figured it was worth a shot.

Will paused at her offer to get coffee. He wasn't a huge fan of the stuff he thought no matter what he added to it, it tasted bitter and gross. But he did want to spend more time with her since she was the only one like him around so he didn't really have a choice "um..sure I'm not a fan of it but i'll go with you to get some"

"Oh um okay." She nodded as she stood up and dusted off her pants for the second time that morning. "We could get something to eat too if you want. I'm hungry." She admitted, blushing a little. She wasn't sure how she was still hungry, but she was. Probably because she hadn't ate much before leaving the house. Afterward, she needed to go home for a quick shower to get all the sweat off her. She felt a little dirty after her jog.

As soon as she mentioned food his stomach growled. He blushed mostly from embarrassment and held his stomach and looked down. He had little to no money to go towards food so most days he went hungry. He didn't like to admit that to others though he didn't want to feel like a burden to them. He also didn't like it when people felt sorry or bad for them. He didn't appreciate pity or the look people got in their eyes. "um..yeah I could eat I'm pretty hungry myself."

Ember was glad he'd agreed to continue to hang out with her. "Okay, but um we have to go to my house. I kind of didn't bring any money with me." She admitted almost shamefully as she looked down at herself. She hadn't brought any with her simply because she went out jogging. Besides, she had plenty of food and coffee at her house. The thought of having this guy come to her house...made her a little nervous. She hadn't had a man at her place since well, it'd been too long.

He looks at her and then hesitantly nods "um..alright if it's ok with you that we're going to your house I don't mind" He swallowed hard. He was almost afraid to go to her house at the moment. The way he saw the two of them was like something out of a movie or something. The rich girl takes the poor boy to her house for some food. Poor boy get's caught looking at something when girl isn't around and get's accused of breaking in and stealing things. Yeah that would pretty much sum up his life and how he felt about going to her place but he wanted to be with her to figure out more about her and their powers.

"Hey, relax a little. I'm not some serial killer or something....but then if I was I'd probably still tell you that, huh?" She said, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "Well, C'mon. It's not that far." She begin to head back towards the trail.

Her place wasn't anything special. Yes, her father had money and offered to get her any home she wanted, but Ember didn't want nothing big or fancy. Especially, when she'd be the only one living in it. She felt alone already and having a huge place, it would only make her feel worse. So instead, she had gotten a small two bedroom condo. It was nice and even perfect for her.

They walked in silence for a while until Ember couldn't take it any more. So to break it, she asked, "So do you live near by?"

When she told him to relax he only nodded a bit and put his hands in his pockets. He hurried after her but his mind was elsewhere. He couldn't help but think of what his mom would think of him right now and what she would want him to do. He was so lost in his thoughts that he wasn't paying attention to where they were going he was pretty much just following her. When she asked him if he lived nearby it brought him out of his thoughts but he had no idea what she had said "i'm sorry what? I'm sorry I was lost in my thoughts."

Glancing over at him, she repeated her question. "I asked if you lived near by?" She tried not to frown, hoping that her offer to go to her place didn't offend him. She hadn't thought at the time about what she was saying or that it possible could've offended him. "Um...Are you sure it's okay to go to my house? We could met up somewhere else if you'd rather do that?" She asked, not wanting him to be uncomfortable.

He shakes his head "no no no it's ok really if your ok with me coming over to your place I'm ok with it. I was just lost in my thoughts. Just..a lot to take in I mean..with finding you and figuring out that you have abilities like I do. I mean..it's just..it's a bit overwhelming in a way." He gives her a small and what he hoped was a reassuring smile "and I live in town..but I don't live close to you if that's what your asking. from here at a jogging or running pace i"m about a half hour away"

She raised an eyebrow, but didn't saying anything about it. He had a point. It was all a little overwhelming, but she has just happy to learn she wasn't the only one who had these abilities. "At least we're not alone with it anymore." She murmured quietly as she rubbed her forehead.

Finally, the reached the end of the trail and from there it didn't take long to get to the street. "It's just a few blocks from here and then we'll be there." She told him as she looked over at him and gave him a half smile.

He gave a small smile and a nod with her first statement "that's true...we could have gone through our whole lives not finding anyone else like us..so..we should be counting our blessings that we did.." When she said they were only a few blocks from her house he gave a small nod and let out a slow breath "alright" He was starting to get a bit bored with the walking so he started a small tornado in his hands and started twirling it around his body. He looked over at her and smiled a bit and sent it at her. It slowly danced across her body and any skin it touched would have tickled but he was careful not to mess up her hair or anything like that with it.

"Are you not afraid of someone seeing you do that?" She asked shocked, eyes widened, at his boldness to openly play with his elements. Even though she glanced around them to make sure there was no one out and about, she couldn't stop from giggling. Wiggling her fingers at him, she pulled the moisture from the air and let it fall over him. His show of fearlessness gave her the nerve to openly play with hers as well.

Last edited:
He chuckles a bit and pulls the tornado back and uses it to suck up all the water droplets that she had summoned. Soon a small water tornado had formed from the mix of their abilities. the water droplets shined and twinkled in the light of the sun as if they were gems as they spun around in a fast moving circle. "I'm a little nervous..but..at the same time I'm not there's no one around besides my ability to control wind helps me sense when other people are nearby I can sense or..feel the wind move around them and I can feel the air in their lungs. does that make sense?"

She nodded as she watched him manipulate his element farther. Her eyes shone with wonderment and awestruck as her gaze followed the light dance and shine off the water droplets. She felt like a small child again and laughed softly. It was very impressive, at sight she was more than happy at being able to witness.

Ember came to a stop outside the building her condo was in and frowned at having to stop playing with their elements. It was just starting to get fun. She couldn't remember the last time she had fun like this. She opened the door to the building in held it open for William. "After you." She said, giving him a faint smile.

When they walked up to the door of her condo he swallowed hard and let the tornado disappear the water falling to the ground with a few soft splashes. He looked at her and gave her a small smile and nodded before he walked inside and looked around "thanks Ember."

"For what?" She asked as she walked in behind him and led him to the elevator. After pushing the button to take them up to the top floor condo, she leaned back against the wall. The elevator opened up into her home and Ember stepped out. The living space wasn't small but it wasn't big either. It was an open layout. The kitchen in sight from where they stood. Now her kitchen...it was huge, or at least for a condo it was. Down the hallway, at the first door was the guest room and across from it the guess bathroom. The master bedroom, her room, was at the end and had it's a master bathroom. She also had a pretty good size balcony off from the sliding glass doors. "Just um look over the mess." She said as she looked over at him. "But make yourself at home." She added as she walked in and went straight to the kitchen to make some coffee.

"for inviting me into your home." He swallowed hard and followed her into the elevator. Once inside he stood with his back leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. When the elevator opened into her condo he let out a low whistle and stared at it with wide eyes. To her it may not seem like much but to him it was a really big and amazing building. When she mentioned a mess he looked at her with a raised eyebrow "mess? are you kidding me? what mess? compared to my place this place is clean enough to eat off the floor."

"Um...Thanks... I think." She looked at him and saw how impressed, if that was even the right word, he was. She sighed, knowing that he would think of her different now that he knew she had, or came from, money. Just like everyone else she had ever met. That was one reason she had very few friends. For once she would have loved to meet someone who treated her the same as anyone else. It wasn't her money anyway, not really.

Looking around she could see where he was coming from, but she hadn't cleaned in the last few days, so to her she felt it needed a good cleaning. She began to make her a small pot of coffee as she wondered if her place was as nice as he made it out to be. Of course she knew it was nice to her but he made out like it was...like it was over the top. If he wanted to see over the top, she could show him, she thought to herself.

Will looked over at her and nodded a bit "your welcome.." He slowly walked around the condo taking in the sights at how nice the place was. compared to his little hole in the ground this place was a palace. He could tell she came from a place with money but he came from a place with no money so that kinda put a difference in their relationship in economical senses. However they were they same and they would need each other to figure out who they were and what their powers meant. He walked out onto the balcony and let out a soft sigh as he took in the view of the city.