The Elder Scrolls V: The Dark Brotherhood (OOC/Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh...
I intended the cannibal in question to be one of the deadra's followers to be honest. Since the child is performing the black sacrament...it'd mean I'd hae to kill your character, not 'initiate' them.

Well.

I'll modify it, no sweat. Afterwards you can swoop in and set the tune.

Thanks XD Sorry for not being clear.

Though if you want to make a meal out of some random nord, go ahead :D. Or if you wanted to be creative, you could also steal the kill yourself. What she is is a one-eyed elven girl who lost her parents to the cannibal living in the hall of the dead. If you stole it, it'd give me a reason to track you down and 'test' your abilities XD

But that's just me musing, don't mind me.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Riddiskel

I should have said this earlier but seeing as you already partially established it, I might as well say it now.

I know the speakers are supposed to recruit and stuff, but we only have NPC speakers right now. I was going to let you know that I was going to contact you, but in retrospect, I realize that that would have been a bad idea due to my inactivity. It's good that you and raven are sorting thing out this way because it probably would work better with you two XD

(Also, sorry about my inactivity)

Reactions: Amberlin
Works for me, as long as I'm not stepping on someone else's cake I'm down for whatever. Thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: Amberlin
No problem; sorry for not being clear earlier >>;

Hey Skyrim rp i never joined one those yet so this will be my first skyrim rp :D.

Name: Sylanne Vesumevus

Race: Imperial

Appearance: Sylanne is a rather tall and a bit musculine girl that tries to make herself look presentable as possible so she has no face paintings n the like but she does have a scar on her left cheek to due a fight she had when she was still a young warrior. She has amber colored eyes with dark brown shoulder length hair and usually wears avarage Dark Brotherhood shrouded armor.

Skills: Major Skill: Archery, Minor Skills: Destruction magic. One-handed and Restoration.

Weapons: Has a daedric dagger and a ebony bow and sword.

Bio: Sylanne despite being a Imperial was not born in Cyrodil in fact she was born in Solitude in Skyrim. Sylanne was always the quiet but sometimes rowdy kid compared to her little sister who was 2 years younger who was mostly quiet and prefer to read books than play outside.

Fast forward to 16 years of age Sylanne became quite rebellious and gained a rather inflated ego, and became a little bit of a trouble maker but luckily it wasn't serious enough to get her caught yet.
She was quite decent when it comes to archery she always prefered not attacking her foes head on unless theres no other choice.

Fast forward a few more years since i ran out of idea's for this backstory. She was recruited into The Dark Brotherhood because she killed a butch of people sneakily and not get caught. (I'd honestly like it a lot better if i'm able to explain her backstory in better detail in the rp)

Other: Hail Sithis!. And if allowed she has a horse named Lilith or Lily for short Appearance if not then thats ok.

Also can i ask what about Shadowmere? will at some point get her? that'd be nice.

And also what about The Penitus Oculatus? and The Thieves Guild? (will list more idea's what i actually get some sleep now)

Last edited by a moderator:
Weapons: Has a daedric dagger and a ebony boy and sword.
Slavery is outlawed in the Empire, n'wah.

Also, update: cat's at home with me and my spouse. He's eating and moving around. Our rottie mix loves to nip his tail but he takes it in stride. I'll be back to posting soonish.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh, I'm so happy :D Give the fur-baby plenty of love and affection from all of us.
Also, I'll be waiting for nightfall before doing anything, so let me know when we've let the sun set!

I am making my character tomorrow because it is getting pretty late here. my character is gonna have been raised in the dark brotherhood. (if the leader has a spouse could my character be their child?)

I am making my character tomorrow because it is getting pretty late here. my character is gonna have been raised in the dark brotherhood. (if the leader has a spouse could my character be their child?)
I am 100% sure that the leader does not have a spouse because if he did have a spouse pretty sure @Undying Curiosity would have mentioned it in the sign up and post's.

Also just a little suggestion why not have your character join the dark brotherhood at a young age instead?

I'm leaving the RP - nothing against anyone (all your characters and scenes are spectacular, by the way), it's just this RP isn't as active as I was hoping it would be. Thanks for accepting me, though. GM, feel free to kill off my character or take him over, whichever suits your story. I hope you all have a great evening!

I swear elder scrolls roleplay is cursed to the graveyard every time. Why does such a good setting have to go to waste? ;-;

I had such high hopes...

Can't give up though, if this one dies I'm making another. Hell, I might make another anyway while still watching this one. I love Elder Scrolls.

This has died?​
Shame...​
If another does get made, message me.​
I have the perfect character.​

Status
Not open for further replies.