The Elder Scrolls V: The Dark Brotherhood (OOC/Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'll be absent til tomorrow evening. No internet connection where I'm going D= I'll post asap!

Reactions: Vex Inertia
-knuckle cracking-

Just gives me more time to make an extravagant and flamboyant entrance.

Just got on the computer, getting started on the IC post now.

@Riddiskel You're good to go, we still got some room.

Forgive the slightly emo-tastic post XD I figured this was a great role I could exploit for the feelz...

Reactions: Amberlin
Name: Dreekius

Race: Argonian (Male)

Appearance: Clicky

Skills: Major skill - Sneak; Minor skills - Alchemy, One-handed, Pickpocket

Weapons: Dreekius favors the Dagger, and can use any dagger with extreme proficiency and prejudice. His own dagger is Ebony, and he often times poisons the blade with his own potions.

Bio: Some have described Dreekius as 'touched in the head.' Maybe they were right, in a sense, but Dreekius is far from stupid or mentally fragmented. His personal tastes are somewhat disturbing, thus earning him the place of the oddball. It was discovered early on that he had somehow developed a taste for Argonian flesh. The tale of how this came to pass is his knowledge alone. He seldom ever shares that bit of knowledge, and those who have known are dead. That's not to say that he told them with the intent to kill them. Well, not all of them.

Over time, Dreekius was forced to leave the Black Marsh. He traveled to Vvardenfell and Solstheim, where he spent a number of his years makling an honest living by working the mines on Solstheim and learning the trade of Alchemy. It wasn't really all that long before he fell back into his old habits; He was discovered dining on Nord flesh, and he barely escaped with his life. Dreekius thereafter accepted his uniqueness, deciding that he would not try to be something that he wasn't. He's been living the life of a rogue thief and killer ever since.

Now, it's time for another change. Dreekius has grown somewhat tired of his solitude, and wishes to find others who may accept him and his unusual desires. As of late, he has felt the urge, the desire, to join his will with Sithis.

Other: Hail Sithis.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Correct - I had it in mind that Dreekius might not have even made contact with the dark brotherhood at this point.

I'm going to let a little more evolution occur before I post in IC. I'll check in tonight and make an entrance. :)

Well, I am planning on having Nysa come out around night fall for a Markarth contract, if you're looking for someone to talk to.

Sure, I'm down for that. Just so I have that straight, you mean that's to take place in Markarth, or on the way to Markarth? However you feel like setting it up is fine with me.

Either, really. The contract is an elven child who was injured by a cannibal, one who ate her parents. SO I figure it'd fit right in ;)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Internet out at home. Cat is dying. Might not post until Monday.

Just act as if Divayth finished his story and left if you would. Thanks. I'll be back soonish here I'm sure.

That's terrible...I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what I'd do if my furbaby was dying - she's all I've got. I hope things get better soon for you!

Oh god, I'm so sorry D: I'm the same too, that little cat is my little girl. I was in tears just leaving her at the vet to get spayed...

I hope she gets better :)

I made a long-ass post in there - I don't usually make them that lengthy, but I wanted to make this introductory post special. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.