The Elder Scrolls V: The Dark Brotherhood (OOC/Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Divayth Fyr
Race: Dunmer.
Appearance:
I'll upload it soon. Hail Sithis.
Skills: Destruction. Alteration. Mysticism. Enchanting.
Weapons: An enchanted silver short sword.
Bio:
A born native of Vvardenfell, his mother remained in the ash wastes with the remains of her own family for many years. Though in time he left for Cyrodill and joined as an acolyte of the Mage's Guild of the Imperial City. Times were rough given the war, but he put his talents to great use and kept up studies until a prank against him went terribly awry. A fellow student's had plans to sabotage a project of the young dunmer nearly cost him his life, an act that the student blamed on Divayth's heritage as "a filthy ash licker". The enraged dunmer tore the student asunder with a levitation spell done wrong, scattering the young man's entrails across the lab's walls.
In fear for his life the dunmer student fled, but soon found refuge with a man in a black cloak. From there, it's all a haze of contracts and promotions. Finally landing himself a higher rank worthy of his skills, the comfy quarters and extra lab space were a succulent bonus.

Other: Aloof and often times lazy. Divayth rarely bothers himself with anything close to approaching manual labor, his studies as a mage and magic user are better spent time than lifting anything heavier than a full dinner plate or bag of soul gems. He has an incredibly lax temperment, it takes an extremely stupid individual to draw his ire. Though in his lifetime he's met far too many.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Heh, this guy reminds me of a younger version of Festus XD

If I was aware of who featus was.. It might make sense.

Ah, that old coot.

I only did the skyrim brotherhood once to get it over with. Couldn't bring myself to do it again even with the massive amount of mods running.

The setting was grand. I've got at least 400 hours into it between the 360 an pc. Most of it was just the lack of unique quests.

The worst part is a companion mod is the best part of the game for me.

*shrug* No game's perfect. I personally get tired of the repetitive nature sometimes.

Name: Dar'jzi

Race: Khajiit

Appearance:
download4_zps32650d47.jpg

Skills: Stealth (Master), Archery, One-Handed, Lockpicking

Weapons: Glass Bow with assorted arrows, Elven Dagger, Steel Axe

Bio: Dar'jzi was a sneak and a thief all his life. He doesn't really talk about his past or what lead him to Skyrim, but from what little he has mentioned to those he trusts, it seems he was exiled from his home land for murder. He found his home within the Dark Brotherhood just under a month ago, and has been a faithful member since.

Other: [spoili] Hail Sithis![/spoili]

Yeah, I'll throw up the IC tomorrow.

@Undying Curiosity - Thank you for allowing me on board! Also, I wanted to apologize for how short my bio is. I was hoping you would be alright with letting me get most of it out in-character, if anyone is interested to know more about him. I can't wait to start!

Totally cool with it, I did give you the option for a short or long bio, so... XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Fix'd that for ya'.

Even if Asura is better..

By my calculations, we have one nord, two Khajit and two Elfs. We're a strange bunch XD

Reactions: Amberlin
Status
Not open for further replies.