The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

"I doubt you'll discover any answers by fleeing the scene, Anja. If there's anything you need from our shiled-brothers, you know you can ask." he supported his brothers. Sorris could only slightly understand how she felt. You never know who holds the answer to something important, but what was she searching for? Her only reply to that was answers. Him being one of the brothers made him a factor in finding those answers, as well as his will to assist others. Sorris crossed his arms and looked off in Anja's path, taking time to see what she sees.

From what he could guess, she was brought up in the companions. Probably wasn't told much or given anything about her past. In short, she was a companion without a start to her story. Its custom for ever Companion to tell their story, so her answers were a given when she became older. And he'd give his all to support her.

"Alright, lets find your answers." he said, walking back towards Whiterun.

"N-No!" She reached out to Sorris to grab his arm, but hesitated and pulled her hand away. She didn't want to upset him or make him angry. Every member of the Companions is well able to fight for themselves, and Anya did not know if this man had a short temper or not. She didn't want to find out, either. Sorris definitely looked like he could hold his own. She noticed his armor - dragon bone. Man, what she wouldn't do for a set of that... it looked perfect. It was smithed to perfection. She wondered if Eorlund had made it or Sorris had made it himself. She paused a moment to admire the workmanship, then shook her head, having forgotten herself and the task at hand.

Anya knew that she couldn't find the answers she was looking for in Whiterun. That's why she left. She wasn't fleeing... just... adventuring, you could call it. Most people call trekking to the sanctuary of High Hrothgar a pilgrimage... but Anya much preferred the way that adventuring sounded. "I... I need to go to High Hrothgar. I heard thay they might have answers there..." she spoke softly, her adolescent innocence shining through at that moment. Her palm found its way to her neck to gently rub where Sorris had grabbed her earlier to soothe it. "I need to go there," she breathed softly, allowing her arm to fall back down to her side, "I need to go there..."

Darjma glared at Rin as he walked away and mumbled angrily to herself, "Startled isn't the word I would use, more like ready to kill on sight." She was too tired to have to deal with him, so she headed to the Bee and Barb and payed for a room to stay the night in, "Finally, something fun to do," though it was tough to think of doing a job for another guild besides her own. She enjoyed the hunt and kill that came with the jobs from the Dark Brotherhood, but she needed something a little different, something more relaxed. After a few minutes of lying awake on her side, she fell asleep until morning. Darjma was up around 5 and the sun was just starting to come out, so she sat in her room for a while before heading out to the main gate and stood waiting just inside, praying that Rin would hurry up and get here.

Da had been hiding. He was a thief at heart so instinctively he'd hide rather than be in plain sight. Seeing darjma appear at the gate, he jumped down from his perch, landing a few inches away from his partner. "Your an assassin yet you stay in plain sight. Well, lets hope you do not do this on the mission. Stealth is the only way to get a bonus. And believe me, its worth it. Shall we?" He finished, bowing politely. He then set off to the city of marthal. Knowing he'd encounter dangers on the way, Da kept his hands on the hilt of his knives.

Looking over at the person that had jumped down, she realized it was Rin. Darjma scowled at his comment, "I'll have you know that being in plain sight is sometimes the easiest way to take out your target effectively." It was going to be difficult to travel with someone like this, especially if they were headed all the way to Morthal. "Cicero would be the best companion for a mission like this," she was mumbling to herself again as they started their journey, Cicero's craziness had spread to her apparently, "At least I would have some decent entertainment and funny jokes." Rin looked to be very capable, but he seemed to rely on hiding far too much to ever be able to do anything in a fast moving situation. Darjma was taught to use everything and everyone around her to help you with, not only her jobs, but life as well. This elf looked like he was a little too used to hiding and being cautious, and that made her a little depressed. She had killed many different people and creatures, but it was strange that she was never sent to kill a Bosmer, the thought gave her something to focus on as they traveled.

The cool air and the vast tree area were filled with many thing and many creatures. The landscape was huge and the place seemed to go on for miles and miles. Gandon walked by thr river and watched as the small fish were moved down stream by the sharp currents. The large crabs would come out the water and try to snap at his feel but he'd kick them back in and sit by the stream cleaning his weapons and face. After washing his things he'd continue on his walk. He wasn't heading anywhere in particualr but just to roam around Skyrim in search of money, weapons and of course stronger creature so he could excel at his weapons. The day was early and the sun was just fully rising. Looking around he thought of the best direction to travel.

Bump.~
Stayin' alive, stayin' alive... e.e
;~;

Another bump...

Ah, ah, ah, ahh, stayin' aliiiiiiiive. ;-;