The Elder Scrolls: Rising Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I wouldn't deny someone the right to be creative. And as for not wanting to travel with them that's a whole other story.
Serana was a pretty good character. Person first, vampire second. Which made for a well taken character and a decent traveling companion.
And you've got the entire upper ranks of the Companions. Would drink and rabble with them. Real party animals that lot.
So throwing the lot of them in with the same lump as regular monsters when they're simply sentient beings with a gift/curse seems a bit unfair to me.

As for turning a family into vampires? That's not a terrible plot idea if done in secret. Imagine the scandal of an entire family being ousted as blood drinkers. Pretty sure a count in Oblivion was a vampire after all.

And valenwood has giant sentient trees that walk with cities of cannibalistic black eyes elves on them. ES lore gets ridiculous. Thinking they might not have roads night just be an oversight.

Now the black marsh and roads..

Again, I wouldn't deny someone the right to be creative. And as for not wanting to travel with them that's a whole other story.

Serana was a pretty good character. Person first, vampire second. Which made for a well taken character and a decent traveling companion.

And you've got the entire upper ranks of the Companions. Would drink and rabble with them.
You're right on the first point, we won't reject sheets at-a-glance. However, NoSoul had some poor experiences with Twilight-TES hybrids; please don't let that put off your vampires/werewolves. In end, we're looking for reasonable characters, or in this RP, factions. If your character has a plausible background for vampirism/lycantropy, and methods for controlling their conditions, they will have a good chance of being accepted.

Also, Serana has some neat animations that no other NPCs do.

And valenwood has giant sentient trees that walk with cities of cannibalistic black eyes elves on them. ES lore gets ridiculous. Thinking they might not have roads night just be an oversight.
Trust me, the guy had a lot more oversights than that.

Real party animals that lot.
Hungry like the wolf.

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
I've been distracted. I'll try to work on it more today. I ended up writing a significant amount of both of the two ideas I'd had in mind, and now I'm trying to decide which one to finish up.

I've been distracted. I'll try to work on it more today. I ended up writing a significant amount of both of the two ideas I'd had in mind, and now I'm trying to decide which one to finish up.
You don't need to choose between those two ideas. If you want to play both of them, introduce one of them at the start and another later on down the road. Feel free to send me a PM if you're thinking something along that line.

Made the required edits, if you'd like to look them over.

Honestly, I think 5/6 players is good enough to start for now. I'm concerned with the lack of communication from a lot of you though and it's been quiet long before Thanksgiving week. I'm sorry for not notifying you that Gcold and I have lives and I know a lot of you do too but hopefully the RP isn't this quiet all the time. Let's just put a pep in our step and as the Thanksgiving passes hopefully we'll see you guys trickle back in.

Edit: All accepted factions added to the first post

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been lurking the thread impatiently ever since I got accepted. When do we get to start writing? :D

I may edit my post to add a section introducing Nilioniel.

I'll be missing my round, Gcold, feel free to take it.

Guess the time's come for a man to post again. Fear not, no longer than tonight will you have to wait.

Hey there y'all, it's not too late for one more to join is it?

I've played plenty of TES RP's (they're what originally got me into roleplaying) but I've never done a nation-style one before. You've definitely caught my interest here!

Hey there y'all, it's not too late for one more to join is it?

I've played plenty of TES RP's (they're what originally got me into roleplaying) but I've never done a nation-style one before. You've definitely caught my interest here!

Hello Krimp, glad we've got your interest. To answer your question, no, it's not too late to join. Feel free to start working on your sheet and submit it to OlNoSoul and myself when you're done.

A lot of people here are new to the nations RP format, we're all learning togeather. With that said, dont be afraid to ask anything you want to know more about.

Post is in the works, we will be moving on to the celebration at Whiterun so we can get this train a-movin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.