The Elder Scrolls: Rising Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windsong, I haven't received a full sheet from you. But if its the idea you're talking about, than here's my suggestions.

Yes, your idea sounds nice, and it certainly could work. However, I have some plans for the Nerevarine and his/her return. Once you flesh out the details, I'll let you in on some of that.

However, Morrowind might not be fully accessible to us if we don't have enough players. NoSoul and I might restrict play zone to mostly Skyrim if we can't get more than 6 on board.

With that said, it's getting quiet for everyone else here. Any news guys?

Windsong, I haven't received a full sheet from you. But if its the idea you're talking about, than here's my suggestions.

Yes, your idea sounds nice, and it certainly could work. However, I have some plans for the Nerevarine and his/her return. Once you flesh out the details, I'll let you in on some of that.

However, Morrowind might not be fully accessible to us if we don't have enough players. NoSoul and I might restrict play zone to mostly Skyrim if we can't get more than 6 on board.

With that said, it's getting quiet for everyone else here. Any news guys?
Sent my sheet to NoSoul because you weren't accepting private messages. They gave the okay and accepted it.

And it's been sufficiently altered so my faction isn't stuck in Morrowind, so there's no issue there either.

I had a sheet in the works, but I decided to rework it, and ended up completely starting over with a new idea.

I think we'll need more than 6 factions if we're going to be playing anywhere outside of a single Province. 6 would be enough for a single province to be filled and with the factions being as small-scale as they have been as far as I've seen, then it'll leave me wanting. I expected someone to want to control a Clan or Noble House in Skyrim or High Rock. I may or may not end up playing two factions, the second being a Clan, and it wouldn't hurt to get a few more interested people here that want to RP bigger, more politically relevant factions to balance out the current cast. I hope you guys invited friends too.

Sent my sheet to NoSoul because you weren't accepting private messages. They gave the okay and accepted it.
My bad, my inbox should be open now. Do you mind sending a copy over now?

I had a sheet in the works, but I decided to rework it, and ended up completely starting over with a new idea.
Nexerus, are you registered on RP Guild? I think I saw you there before.

I think we'll need more than 6 factions if we're going to be playing anywhere outside of a single Province. 6 would be enough for a single province to be filled and with the factions being as small-scale as they have been as far as I've seen, then it'll leave me wanting. I expected someone to want to control a Clan or Noble House in Skyrim or High Rock. I may or may not end up playing two factions, the second being a Clan, and it wouldn't hurt to get a few more interested people here that want to RP bigger, more politically relevant factions to balance out the current cast. I hope you guys invited friends too.
Yes, 6 is pretty much the minimum. If that's the number we end up with, then Skyrim and surrounding area (Solstheim, Jerall Mountains) would be the most we can go without spreading too thin.

I'm here I swear. Just slow with making a faction as opposed to a single character. ;;

I'm here I swear. Just slow with making a faction as opposed to a single character. ;;
Yeah.. I had that issue too. Way more complicated. Can only imagine how the RP is going to go.

I take it some of you don't have experience with Nation RPs? It'll be like that, just smaller scale.

Is it possible/acceptable for two players to be in the same faction?

They didn't want you to post it in the thread.

...My life. Basically.

I'll go ahead and PM it to them.

That's cheating, ya'll are replying too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.