The Elder Scrolls: Bite of Alkosh

• Thread starter The Philosoraptor
  • Start date

Should I include the Daedra in this RP? And if so, how? (Explain in thread)

• Yes!

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No!

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Name: Erlend Torbisson
  • Personality: Sarcastic, over-talkative and well-natured to his core, Erlend is a very approachable person. His brotherly personality in combination with his strong ideals have led him to be a trusted member within his circles and his dedication to those he cares about makes him a dear friend. His time in the Fighters Guild has taught him a level of honour he never thought he could know however his duty to the people of the Empire doesn't rest easy on his shoulders.
  • Race: Nord
  • 2664292-1355640678.jpg
  • Birthplace: Riften
  • Calling: Warrior
  • Starting Equipment: Steel armour, shield and longsword
  • Skills: One-Handed, Unarmed (because we all know it should have been in there), Blocking, Heavy Armour, Two-Handed, Speech.
  • Starting Spells: [BCOLOR=transparent](If in a Synod Conclave) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]-In a mock-girly voice-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "Oooh! Look at me! I'm a wizard! I can cast spells! Pahahaha!" [/BCOLOR]
  • RP Area: A member of the Imperials sent to find the Mane to form an alliance.
  • Font: Right here.

Last edited:
Deadra are amazing creatures, and their role in the skyrim world may seem insignificant to the role they had during the oblivion crisis.

However it still remains a fact that the presence of the Deadric Princes remains as a constant threat to the world, and even if their power are the greatest in their own shrines its no secret that there's still mages summoning their aid directly from oblivion.

And as mages gain more power and numbers, the chances for an awakening of an Deadra threat may not be very far fetched.

• Name: Erlend Torbisson
  • Personality: Sarcastic, over-talkative and well-natured to his core, Erlend is a very approachable person. His brotherly personality in combination with his strong ideals have led him to be a trusted member within his circles and his dedication to those he cares about makes him a dear friend. His time in the Fighters Guild has taught him a level of honour he never thought he could know however his duty to the people of the Empire doesn't rest easy on his shoulders.
  • Race: Nord
  • 2664292-1355640678.jpg
  • Birthplace: Riften
  • Calling: Warrior
  • Starting Equipment: Steel armour, shield and longsword
  • Skills: One-Handed, Unarmed (because we all know it should have been in there), Blocking, Heavy Armour, Two-Handed, Speech.
  • Starting Spells: [BCOLOR=transparent](If in a Synod Conclave) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]-In a mock-girly voice-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "Oooh! Look at me! I'm a wizard! I can cast spells! Pahahaha!" [/BCOLOR]
  • RP Area: A member of the Imperials sent to find the Mane to form an alliance.
  • Font: Right here.

Accepted!

Deadra are amazing creatures, and their role in the skyrim world may seem insignificant to the role they had during the oblivion crisis.

However it still remains a fact that the presence of the Deadric Princes remains as a constant threat to the world, and even if their power are the greatest in their own shrines its no secret that there's still mages summoning their aid directly from oblivion.

And as mages gain more power and numbers, the chances for an awakening of an Deadra threat may not be very far fetched.

Huh. Actually wrote an explanation for it. Neat.

• Name: Cassius
  • Personality: Cassius tries to be as heroic as possible, but often times acts like an ordinary teenager, and must sometimes battle with his instinct to steal
  • Race: Khajiit
  • Appearance:
    Skyrim-khajiit-male.jpg
  • Birthplace: The Black Kairgo District
  • Calling: spellsword (warrior-mage fusion class)
  • Starting Equipment: Iron armor, Iron boots, Iron gauntlets, hide shield, Iron sword
  • Skills: one-handed, shield, lock picking, destruction, restoration
  • Starting Spells: flames, frost bite, heal
  • RP Area: among the roving search parties
  • Font: this one

Last edited:
May I join? Thinking of being a member of the Dark Brotherhood. Best group ever!

Not quite sure this roleplay is for me. It does look kind of interesting and I'd be willing to follow along and throw my hat in if I get the time.

My advice as a person whose been Co-GMing pretty successful TES RPs for a couple years now, keep a close eye on the roving bands and make sure you supply them with a lot of stuff to do, lest they become bored and drop and your RP withers that much more with their absence. Vary their plotlines and supply them plenty of chances to come pursue other search parties to keep it interesting.

Also, try to limit the scope of the RP. Gcold and I can attest to the folly of being too ambitious with the scope of our past TES RPs, and those were meant as NRPs that were supposed to have a large scope. Be wary, supply your players with lots of stuff to do, intertwine the different plots between the search parties and the war a lot to keep things from stagnating and getting boring.

Also, as much as you'd like to think players are self-motivated, you'd be surprised. I'm not saying players are bad for not wanting to do everything themselves and come up with their own substance for a subplot within the RP, just that it's your job as the GM to push them along when they need it. I find even the more experienced RPers who have been loyal to mine and Dervs' RPs do best when we take our time to do our job as GMs and keep the plot flowing.

Just some friendly advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
so when is this gonna start?

I'm holding out for a few more people before we start.

Next week is when I post the group, since I've got a funeral to attend this weekend.

Alright! Anyone who's still watching this thread, move your stuff to the group here!

Status
Not open for further replies.