The Elder Recompense

Alright I went randomly to pick after generating a table that ill place later.
our current elder is...surprise surprise Cthulhu

life: 40
Worshiper horrors cause sanity damage -2
ally cultists (us) gain sanity damage immunity if your patron is cthulhu.
game effect: everyone not a cultist receives -1 sanity
He requires 13 open gates to summon him

Cthulhu
Life:40
Worshipers: Over time they develop the Innsmouth look. They damage sanity by -2;
Ally cultists gain a sanity immunity

Effect: While he stirs from slumber (before the gates open) everyone has a reduced sanity level by -1

13 Gates to summon
Yig
Life: 20
Worshipers: Disguised serpent people. Their bite is poisonous. They damage sanity by -4
Effect: While he stirs from slumber worshipers and cultists of his gain +1 sanity for every other player
10 Gates to summon
Shub-Niggurath
Physical Immunity
Life:35
Worshipers: All followers gain the endless ability in which they revive after 2 hours (iwaku time); ally cultists gain the ability to betray without suspicion
Effect: While she stirs, all horrors gain physical toughness.
12 Gates to summon
Yog-Sothoth
Magical Immunity
Life: 30
Worshipers: Have magic immunity.
Effect: While he stirs, the difficult to close a gate goes up. Any ally who's sanity is 0 while in Other World is devoured (killed)
12 Gates to summon
Azathoth
Worshipers: Only the insane worship him. Allys who have totally lost sanity while this elder is attacking become maniacs rather than death. (Manics continue to next game also)
Effect: If Azathoth awakens then the game is over and all allies are devoured.
14 Gates to summon
Nyarlathotep
Magical resistance
Life:40
Worshipers: Cultists receive a sanity increase of +1
Effect: When Nyarlathotep is summoned, ally cultists become traitors.
11 Gates to summon
Dagon
Immunity to weapons
Life: 39
Worshipers: Cultists receive -1 sanity in addition to other losses
Effect: When he is summoned all allies receive
-2 sanity. He also generates 5 Atlantean Horrors and Lord Jago Cargwn
13 Gates to open

<tbody>
</tbody>

"Whats going on?" John asked a tall student as he ran in.
He began to mumble. as he ran to hide. John followed but only found a man crting and shaking uncontrolledly.

So... a tall student has run into the library... and is now hiding somewhere and is crting and shaking?

Also... is the picture in the book ME? Or someone who looks like me? Am I supposed to be surprised?

The picture in the book is your character's father. Im sorry if I wasnt exactly clear on that. I'll try to be more detail oriented in the future.

And yes, another student NPCed came into the place and is shaking a crying like a little girl. You would too if you met a horror face to face and saw him eat diana

Ah, mah daddy-o. Roit.