The Eight Aspects of Iwaku

K

Kitti

Original poster
Many of you may have noticed the Iwaku monthly horoscope and the more astute or observational (give yourselves a cookie!) might have noticed that there is a horoscope profile in the Wiki. What you might NOT have known is that we want some beautiful art for these fabulous ideas. In that vein, I thought that it might be fun to open this up to all of our wonderful artists to give it a go.

There are no real specifications, just art something that you think embodies one or all of the aspects of the Iwaku horoscope and post it here for us to feast our eyes upon!

The thread with the profiles of the Eight Aspects can be found here. I look forward to some amazing arts. <3​

*mind implodes*

I shall have a go at it.

Just a quick sketch.

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

I wanted to a Shadow thingy, but I figured that was a bit too obvious. So the line about having tough skin made me think of crocodile skin, and this is what I got.

Ooo, I would love to do this! :D
As soon as I can find my tablet pen, I'll try the Trickster one. :)

Shall see if during my Easter break I can doodle something up for them.
I love horoscopes.

iwaku___the_herald_and_the_shadow_by_paorou-d4vntz5.jpg

Sorry I'm late.

Two scrapped concepts I made for painting class. That's why they're kinda crappy (I was hoping I'd use my opportunity to get a grade for making art on iwaku lolol) since they're studies. If I continued with them they'd be paintings.

The top would be the Herald.

The bottom is The Shadow.

Not very happy with the way my camera has been capturing my pictures but until I can get a scanner into my room this is how they're gonna look...

The Ally

DSC00028.jpg

My more abstract interpretations of:

The Soulmate

332_1040488567441_578_n.jpg

The Shadow

332_1040488607442_1082360416_117615_951_n.jpg

Soulmate, inspired by swans.

Soulmate3.jpg

The Guardian, inspired by the ox. I may redo this one when I have more time.

Guardian.jpg

The Herald, inspired by dolphins. May also redo this one with a different pose.

Herald.jpg