The Dystopian War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im understanding quite well now.
But, to avoid any further conflict in the story, we should all be more specific in our posts from now on.

I agree, Lady Viresse.

So, let's be specific about where we are located so no more confusion occurs!

Requiem; who were you talking to in the grocery store?

Not in, outside, talking to Ann's character as she's the only one presently in that timeframe

Technically, everyone is in that timeframe, we just don't know where they are since they posted about hiding out two hours ago. :P

So guys, feel free to jump in anytime and let's get this rp on the roll! ^^

No, they all died an hour before we met. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Req, that sentence makes 0 sense!

So nyah. And I am very excited to see where this rp goes!

I changed mine before so that it said shadows darting about instead of a group of bandits, so it should fit your time frame.

And she is gone for an unknown amount of time. So we are down a player.

Super Bummerness. The good news is that it occured near the beginning before any major character interaction began. Also, everyone else, POST! At least one of you could have possibly noticed a guy dragging an unconscious girl across the street

Name: Aaron Lyte
Appearance:
1376400890_5996_full.jpeg

Preferred weapon: Scalpels he picked up from a lab.
Personality: Aaron is a kind soul, however, he likes flashy things. And he's gayer than gay should be. He can be quite the suggestive man. He's also a shameless flirt. However, he's smart and he was in college on his way to premed school.
Family - To his knowledge, dead. He had a falling out with his parents when he came out, which resulted in him moving across the country for school.
Goal: To survive and find him his own hunk of beefcake. Mrow!

*cackles* dun dun dun DUUUNNNNNNN
You won't see her yet, but she might pop into the story later.
Name: Lexi Lyte
Appearance:
2986466_orig.jpg

Preferred weapon:
Scalpels, she found in a lab. She also has a handgun that she only uses in dire emergencies.
Personality: A nice enough girl. She gets depressed easily but she, like her brother, is pretty smart, she also was an aspiring doctor, except she wanted to be a pediatrician. Where her brother is chipper, she's quieter. She's shy naturally but she doesn't seem to have the leisure of it in this new world. It still pops up though. She blushes easily.
Family - She watched her parents die, she'd hoping her brother had an immunity like her.
Goal: to find her brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yes. I'll be absent a few more days guys. Sorry

Name: Alek
Appearance: http://592f46.medialib.glogster.com...fa87349a05cd9f467d96aa70dfe53fc4c20d/alek.jpg
Preferred weapon: M14 [Night Vision Scope, Silencer, extended mags], rapier.
Personality: To be RPed?
Family - Dead or Alive: Dead. Will be rped. lol, to be rped.
Goal: Find the source of an encrypted message.

Name: Brigs Bone-smasher.
Race: Draconian, Following 'Them' to try and thwart their plans.
Appearance: Big, 8 foot tall light-blue scaled lizard man. Thick neck, a head the has a shovel-shaped head with 2 cat-like bright blue eyes. Heavily muscled, very strong. Long, somewhat thick tail, for balance when running. Hands and feet with retractable claws.
Preferred Weapon: Claws, his special weaponry.
No Family.
Goal: Thwart 'Them,' save humanity, steal Their technology.

Welcome. Feel free to post!

Also, I'm back!!! I normally don't take such long absences. Just to let you know.

I'm assuming the 'Welcome' means I'm accepted...

Status
Not open for further replies.