The Dying Days of Piracy

Iwaku didn't save DX it happens every once in a while when I get too careless. Frustrates me because of the work I placed in too simply vanish. I didn't think would take me this long I'm just not feeling so hot. I was keeping races simple they would be variations of humans. From witches who would be in tune with demonic magic towards mediums who could speak with ghosts. Everyone would essentially be human but differing backgrounds could give you differing sources of power.

• Sweet
Reactions: junebug
Iwaku didn't save DX it happens every once in a while when I get too careless. Frustrates me because of the work I placed in too simply vanish. I didn't think would take me this long I'm just not feeling so hot. I was keeping races simple they would be variations of humans. From witches who would be in tune with demonic magic towards mediums who could speak with ghosts. Everyone would essentially be human but differing backgrounds could give you differing sources of power.

Ooohhh I like that idea of different variations of humans! :DDD We should definitely brainstorm a few~

Reactions: TheDevil'sGame
This is the reason I can't write on Iwaku unless it is like a two line post. I'm too scarred by past cache save fails or whatever it is. Google docs or word is life.

I am so incredibly unhappy right now. I gave a speech by one of the pirate captains to reveal what is happening in the world. Though, yes humans are interesting and the types I was presenting were all very different. Even if you chose just a simple human you were resistant to such forces like magic. There are reasons too have your choice and I simply wish I could have saved the speech DX

I am so incredibly unhappy right now. I gave a speech by one of the pirate captains to reveal what is happening in the world. Though, yes humans are interesting and the types I was presenting were all very different. Even if you chose just a simple human you were resistant to such forces like magic. There are reasons too have your choice and I simply wish I could have saved the speech DX
Do you remember the speech?

I do not. I am fairly sad about it. I worked on it and was a simple full length paragraph. DX It was fairly inspiring but descriptive of the brutality that pirates face. Also encouraging any last marauders too join in one last attempt for good fortunes. I am the most upset about that one honestly.

I do not. I am fairly sad about it. I worked on it and was a simple full length paragraph. DX It was fairly inspiring but descriptive of the brutality that pirates face. Also encouraging any last marauders too join in one last attempt for good fortunes. I am the most upset about that one honestly.
Recreate it. :) If the old one is gone, it's gone. Create a new one in google docs, fiddle around with it. See what you come up with.

How are we doing with this rp guys? :) Everyone still interested?

If you need another, im interested.

@ethicalslut , @Kurogane86 , @Kat , @Applo , @Rads , @Ygor's Revenge , @Quake

I apologize for taking so long I honestly didn't expect such interest so fast DX I was certainly not prepared but I hope can find at least it interesting. I just realized I might not have created a clear start for it but it will be on Tortuga at a bar as the four former captains are struggling on who may join. Though, I know some may not be interested but still linked in just in case.

• Spicy
Hoping it isnt too bad DX

Last edited:
Love that there's a discord and was wondering if this would be during a time when the french governor tried to prevent the spread of matelotage? I looked that up and thought the history was pretty cool~

Also.... in regards to my backstory, if anyone is interested in being the pirate captain that saved Emily from the red coats aka "British", lemme know what you got and we can talk~ I imagine since she was young (she was probs like fifteen and started off as a cabin boy), he or she was pretty harsh on the gal at first because of her whimsical outlook and thinking that the seas were gonna be a joyride (but they are unfortunately, not) but overtime, the two grew close friendship-wise and Emily became the main navigator/sea artist for the captain's ship. She's like a freaking puppy dog, completely and utterly indebted to him, people are pretty sure she has a "thing" for the captain but she often denies it. Loyal af... Willing to die for him or her quite literally.... We can talk more lol but yeah. A little something (and no, kidnapping a woman for ransom is not needed lmao but some person Emily views as a kind of competition, regardless of the person's feelings towards the captain (seriously he could hate the guy and still be the best on ship) is always fun).

Love that there's a discord and was wondering if this would be during a time when the french governor tried to prevent the spread of matelotage? I looked that up and thought the history was pretty cool~
That could certainly be something that can be involved and I am certainly not against such things. So I guess there will be many prostitutes being sent too Tortuga during this time period :P

I am glad I showed you something interesting! I am planning on involving many things about pirates that are not known. Which is why I'm melding it with witchcraft which is heavy during this time for the new world.

I also enjoy you collaborating with someone else. I am always open too involvement but encourage others too take the space. I can always vie for the person who may be competition. I have people in mind who can play the part. I shall post my first character soon. As for the Quarter of the Re'Ale that is one of the four former captains. Their ship is an expensive cargo ship used to move silver from the new world too the old. Which is why its named after the currency it once held. They will refer too themselves as the quarters as they all have ownership of this vessel. Potentially causing conflicts in the process.

I will also make a few edits too the intro as well as the Seishin too make it easier and better too read. Too much of a perfectionist here and going to drive me insane but want to make it better where I can.

Made changes too the speech hope it is better now! I will continue to aid and fix any issues or problems within the sign up page.

Last edited:
@Applo @ethicalslut my fellow buggers, a discord is up and running for perusing~ We'd love to have you, even if you stalk!

• Love
Posted the initial post but trying to see if anyone else is interested or curious about joining this pirate role play!

• Bucket of Rainbows