The Dwindling Flowers

I'd like for you to play the character of Emma, since many of your characters had a similar world view as her.

NOW IF ONLY COFFEE WOULD POST LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD.

LET US USE COFFEE FOR SOMETHING.

She got lost or something, once someone doesn't post in like over a month I assume they have no interest, so have at it my little friend.

Ah, okay! :] sounds good to me, then :] Let me know if this is okay :o

Archetype: Spell-Casting Martial Artist

CHARACTER PROFILE

Character Name: Emma Sterling

Job/Role: Spiritual Sensor/Long-range Combatant/Recon

General Appearance: Emma dresses in coat-dresses and darker colors, with stripes and plaid and checkers every day. She's a very conservative girl in terms of clothing and takes pride in her English-girl style. She usually keeps her hair in an updo when working and in a ponytail when casual. She may dress older than she is to keep people guessing.

General Personality: Emma is very shy, to the point where she does not speak unless spoken to and keeps to herself most of the time. And although she is a highly intelligent, kind-hearted girl, much of this is unseen because she does not socialize with the other Flowers as much as she might have wished. Emma has learned to keep things to herself and be strong about it. She spends most of her time reading and as a result, does not feel lonely in the absence of people. On the inside, Emma is a sweet, people-loving child who only wants peace for the world. She worries about the smallest things and fears for her companions' safeties. She prays for an end to the struggle.

General History: At a young age, Emma was faced with darkness. Her mother was possessed by a strong sort of demon, making the woman scary unlike Emma had ever seen. It was more of a horror movie than reality and as long back as Emma could remember, she avoided her mother like the plague. Doctors came in and out of the house, diagnosing various conditions and trying to cure Mrs. Sterling, but Emma would overhear the side conversations they would have in the lawn. 'She's not going to get better, that woman, it's as if she's possessed,' the doctors would murmur to one another. Curious, little Emma began to study the ancient books in her father's vast library, slowly coming to take a liking in ancient magics. In particular, she studied the sealing away of demons. When her mother finally passed away, Emma was devastated. She became quieter and didn't talk to people. She would sit in her room with books and read quietly all day. Her father was worried, but he too, was stricken with grief. He became fed up with her silence and so, Emma realized she could no longer stay at the Sterling home. The lingering spirit that had possessed her mother haunted her there. She left home in search of the Flowers. She wasn't able to seal the demon that killed her mother, but at least she could put her knowledge to use somewhere else.

Powers/Skills/Weapons: Demon-Extraction & Demon-Sealing Magics. Supportive Magic Skills: anti-illness booster spells, anti-injury (invincible) booster spells. Combat Magic Skills: firebolts, ice shards, and electric currents, each spell must be read in it's ancient language as memorized from her spellbook (she has many, but this is her favorite). Emma doesn't use a particular weapon, but rather specializes in hand-to-hand combat and several forms of martial arts.

Looks good Miss Sakura.

It would be kind of neat to have a Flower that remembered life before the Organization. I like it Sakrua.

Sounds good to me.

I'm not sure...Coffee said the post would be up sometime yesterday. Do we want to go on a head with parts of the battle? He has a good idea for Ae, so I don't want to cheat him out of that.

Or you could travel to his house with a nerfbat and hit him with it. I don't care how far away you are from him. You're still closer than me.

BUT BUT, HE LIVES SOMEWHERE DOWN SOUTH....THE SOUTH.

Posting--even lurking--feels too hard of late. So many games I want to join, and yet I can barely manage just this one. I'm going to have to do something about this.

IC Notes: I imagine the guards aren't fat but actually quite fit--Chiaki's just angry because they can overpower her in terms of physical strength. I initially would liked to have setup trying to save Katsumi, but I'd rather someone else have a Big Damn Heroes moment to save Chiaki(maybe it's Katsumi herself? I don't know. Throwing out susggestions)--possibly followed by a Bash Sisters moment because it's one of my favorite tropes and really fits this game thematically yet I see it so rarely in RP.

I apologize for not postingg!! D:
Rory gave me the basic outline soso I will get to it today! x3
things came up and exams and stuff >.< weekends are reallyreally slow. >.<

today! or else, someone pinch me till i do! x3

No problem. Fall is a busy time of year for most people.

Give me a few days, I promise! I just have to catch up in school ;__;

Maybe....Maybe.

Good post, Sakura!

It's good to finally get the ball rolling on this!

I have to do quite a bit of writing soon for school...

...I don't know, I'll see what I can do.

Decent posts, people, but, I'm going to speak up before this turns into the Legacy all over again:

I've got a plan to circumvent the posting problems I had before.

I'll be controlling Ae and Chiaki again, if no one minds. And posting this week, so no need to rush.

I repeat. I will be posting as Ae and Chiaki before the weekend. Believe it or not. :P

To quote what I said in the cbox:

Flowers needs consistent posting, and I don't have it right now.

I'll post this evening.