The Dwindling Flowers

So, do you want us to make the next set of posts, or are you going to do a setting one first, or what?

Seems like a good enough plan, though.

Coffee is going to post the start. So we'll have to wait for him.

Won't be free until late night today or early morning tomorrow.

Also, decided to leave Katsumi's whereabouts up to Archy--I'm assuming she secretly used demon-mimic abilities in combination with something she learned from the movies to sneak in another way and place some of Emmas wards.

The characters will only speak vaguely about it since Katsumi's powers are supposed to be known only to Judith.

If you guys would rather not wait, I understand.

Well, if you can't post I know we have a backup plan. As discussed by the three of us, I assumed it would be me that posted if you couldn't.

NOTE: Due to lack of interest, this RP has become a private affair with Rory, Coffee and I.

Inspired by our talk, and actually having found time to actually read something non-technical. I'm writing again, and okay with the results.

The Hero (She who must face death and come into her own power), Katyusha and Constantina

The Shadow (he who embodies the dark and villainous sides of the hero): One of the Seven Sins (will be mentioned in depth later)

The Shapeshifter (the love interest who shows the hero the other side of things) Chiaki

The Mentor (She who trains and guides the hero) Judith

The Ally (They who follows the hero and helps her out at certain stages) Emma, Ae, Katsumi

The Trickster (They who never takes things seriously and cuts people down to size) Chiaki

The Herald (he who brings warnings to the hero and inspires him to begin his adventure): Not a person, but more so the murders that occur around the city that will led them to antagonist.

The Guardian (They who stand in the way of the hero and must be overcome on the path) Zenovia

Speaking of which, do you want me to actually try posting for this, or not?

Good! You're back. I'm not Rory, but I say, "yes."

I wrote most of it after my last Skype with Rory, but I edited it today.

After writing it, I realized that Emma would likely end up finding out about Katsumi's abilities and almost edited it, but then I realized that's the kind of neat dramatic stuff we like in our fiction that we tend to avoid in roleplays to their detriment.

The way I see it, Emma initially won't share this with anyone besides Judith and maybe Katsumi herself.

Yeah, if you want to stay in that's fine. With the lack of posts from most people it's hard to know who's still or not.

Alright. It sounds like Coffeecake's doing something with Katsumi, so I can get something up after that if you want.

Oh, no. Actually, I was giving you the setup to improvise from there.

I did! Also; Google translate is your friend: German and Greek.

Key:
Name-Title-Weapon

AKENATON (m): Wrath -Doppelhänder Anaihk
Wetugu (f)- Murder- Sword of Taam
Ahriman' (m)- Pride- Book of Knowledge
Vaugur(m)- Sloth- Rays of Confusion
Zahhak(m)- Despotism- Cutlass of Ihdameuh
Patiareh(f)- Lust- Flower of Lulan
Nergal(f)- War- Guns of Reton
Ereshkigal(f)-Envy- Dirks of Fotto
Inions(m)-Gluttony - Plates of Uronyku
Azgliae(m)-Greed-Golden Horde
Yves (m)- Fear- Shadow Shade
Ahkeda(f)- Suffering- Locust Staff

=O you're already so far ahead~ rorehniichan~ shall i make a custom or do you have something in mind for me? :D