The Dutchess and her world of Immortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
"you'll never be alone when im here" He kisses her lips again and whispers "What happens when i start growing old"

Maridia looked up at him. "You start to die and you become useless....but I can stop the ageing...I would have to chain you to a wall for a while so you dont go berserk and try to devour everything in sight but I could do it...but I wouldnt curse you with being a thing like me.." Maridia said kissing his cheek.

"Then you have to figure out if you want me forever"

Maridia looked up at him and glared, standing up and looking at him. "What the fuck kind of question is that! Do I want you forever?? No I only want you for a while and then I will go back to being alone...you really now nothing do you." Maridia chuckled and stormed out of her room, trying to hold back tears. 'How could he say that!! The first time I find someone I want for my own and he cant wait to change!' Maridai thought to herself as she walked barefoot around her castle, small tears falling from her face and onto the floor as she walked. She ended up in her duengon, staring at a human that was chained to the wall, he was getting old and needed to die soon. Grabbing his cahins she broke them from the wall and dragged him to her bed room throwing him to the floor and looking at Iracus. "You wanna know what will happen when your old, when you no longer can hold your own, we dont care for you, we let you die, like this man. Or.." Maridia chained the old man back up and left again going to a sperate dugeon and retreving what was called a newborn. Taking him back to her room holding him back from the old man. His eyes were blood shit, nails razor sharp. fangs long and sharper then his nails. He looked insane as he clawed towards the old man, wanting the flesh that the old man would feed him. "If I turn you, you end up like this...and you'll do this to people." Maridia let the Newborn go and it pounced at the old man destroying his body, blood splattered on the floor and the sounds of chewing raw flesh and crunching bones echod throughout the room. Marida had seen enough, She grabbed the chains again and the newborn still hungry tried to get away, turning to bite Maridia it got her foot to its face. Maridia chained him to a bar that was on her wall, originally meant for hanging wet clothes. "So...now you know...I cant keep you forever...both ansrews have bad endings...you die." Walking over to the new born she snapped its neck and Maridia left once again, angrier then ever.

((OOC awwwwh desnap))

Icarus watched her flip in a split second, his eyes glued on the scene watching every drop of blood fly out in slow motion. In a sick way it was beautiful, it was beautiful seeing her throw a fit over his words. At the end of the show Icarus looked down. A tear formed and dropped on her pillow looking back up he smiled "Well i know how much im worth" with those words escaping his lips Icarus simply vanishes into thin air.
A lone bird at the balcony chirped then nothing it simply flew away eyes dark, then a flash as Icarus took the birds body. "I'll be back when you understand what you lost.."

Light finished what he had to say to Dues and desided that it was time he headed back. "Should I fly" Light thought he jumped from his horse and whiped her she knew this ment to go home as she squeled at Lights actions she blasted for the stables. Light then droped to the ground and begain to change the pain was terrable but Light could take it he was a pure blood. A true blood from near the beginning his powers struck fear in other vampires because they could not change from a human like form, they could not increase there size and they could not fly. "Ahhhhh" Light let out a bold yell as his body changed, His body went from flat to full on ripped, his head went from human form to a bat like form. Then it happend his wings shot from his back they where beautiful in a scary kind of way tethered from the years of use but black as night. His fangs then grew along with his nails a good six inches. Light stood up just as the sun was going down. " I must get back, I must find out why I feel Maridia calling out to me" Light shot from the ground like a bullet. He flew long and far distances at times and the castle was not feat for him.

" I sence something differant, I feel something differant" Just then he flew over the castle everything looked to be the same but Light was not satisfiyed. He perched himself in a tree outside Maridia Master bedroom he then saw what he thought he would never see Maridia. "Is she a vampire and a werewolf" Light watched as she changed and tore apart what looked like to be a human. The beast then threw the unwanted peices out the window down to the dogs. Light watched as the beast turned from beast to what he knew as Maridia. "What the fuck" Light whispered was that a human touching Maridia as she lay did she just kiss him. Light grew very mad it was forbidden for a vampire of pure blood to love a human. It was also forbidden by Maridia father many years ago and Light was to not let it happen. What she had just done or had started was a risk of fucking with the pure blood line. Light was a True blood and an elder on the old consule. He wasnt going to stand for this. Light continued to watch the man had turned to a bird " Hmmm that is odd was he a wizard" Still it would be forbidden.

The bird flew from the room and light watched it fly away. "I can't take this anymore he opened his wings once more and flew into the bedroom. "What have you done Maridia" He said very loadly "Have you no respect for what you are anymore" "Or is it that time has overcome you" Light stood there.
"You will answer me Maridia" "Your father kept me here to watch over you and to make sure our blood line stay pure and I don't want to have to do what has to be done if you don't follow my direction your fathers direction" Light not noticing himself still in bat like form quickly he changed back to human like form as Maridia had never seen him change or that she really knew how old he really was. "Answer Me!!!!!" He yelled again as he stood in her bedrooom.

Maridia turned back to look at Iracus, but he was laready gone. "Petty fool, he knows nothing." Maridia was ready to kill, her anger needed claming and a kill was the only satisfying thing. Her anger only got worse as Light began to talk to her as if she was a child, like she didnt know the rules her father had made and she enforced. "Light...I am aware of my actions tonight.." Maridia tried to stay calm, but at this point it was nearly impossible. "But if you must know the truth...it was also forbidden during my fathers time for a werewolf and a lychan to love on another, and even more forbidden to concive children, but that law was revoked, and why do you wonder?" Maridia looked at Light her eyes bright yellow, as they alsways were when she was begging to change. "because of me, my mother was a werewolf and my father a vampire, me well i beieve you already know seeing as you so lovley inturupted me." Maridia felt her anger starting to boil again. walking towards light with her face in a half way point of vampire and changing. "But...I AM QUEEN, I RULE YOU, MY FATHER..WERE IS HE, DEAD BECAUSE SOMEONE THOUGHT IT BE NESSCARY TO KILL HIM...I MAKE THE RULES AND THAT HUMAN...THAT MAN...THAT THING FROM ANOTHER PLACE WAS NOTHING BUT A FLING A PETTY LOVE THAT WAS ONLY TO BE BROKEN...you see the dead that lay on my bedroom floor tonight...that is me, showing a petty human who thought he was better then every other human how low he actually was, i put him in his place! Everything i do Light, every person I have in here, in this catsle is here for a reason, to die, prove a point or to be my slave,loayl or whatever you wish to call your self. You have been there since I was a CHILD and you doubt me now! I trust you with every secret I hold dear, every part of my life you know about, but you know nothing, you think of me as weak, you question how I rule. we have stood above all for centuries, even after my fathers death, we never once fell from our rein. NOT ONCE LIGHT! and you come in here thinking your a bad ass, well your nothing, but my fathers BITCH!!!" Maridia turned away and glanced back at Light. "I would sugesst you tak eyour leave for the night light. you are no longer needed, unless you wish to see me in a state which I do not wish for you too se me in." Maridia held back alot, Iracus was no longer meaningful to her, he left as quick as any one else would, if they knew about her, Light was sure to kill her...or at least he would try. Maridia never said that she lonley or that she wished she had some one to rule with...but in truth she did, someone to help her with her day to day task's some one to instrike deep mindful fear into others...but yet she had no one, but her self and Light, but he was just her fathers toy...and another person who doubted her strength...why keep him around then? because it was her fathers wish that he care for her....his only wish for Maridia was that she live long and never be n happy...but she was..and had been for some time. "light before you leave..." maridia contmeplated her final request, let out her evil or bottle it in longer. "From now on, any human that is not in this castle is to be killed on sight, and any person from this point on seen with a human that does not work for me, is to be killed....on sight along with that said human." Maridia had cracked, her final bit of goodness that had thrived her dead heart was now gone, and nothing but a piece of meat for the evil now growing with in her to eat alive and never let through again. "Thank you light, now please leave."

Icarus listened from the woods, he could hear every word. It killed him to have her say those things. She was for him home, home he lost when he got his curse. "She will kill me..nothing i say will change that, my only regret is that by leaving i destroyed what good was left. Kill me i have no home, kill me i am now a distant name. To think she had heart for me, to think i am nothing special..you have destroyed me" Icarus flew back and formed on the balcony. "Humans, what cowards right?. Sorry babe see me as a fool but if you hunt me i won't run." Icarus's mark burned blood red, he could feel its power course through him. His eyes were almost of flame, his aura gave off power. His brain function was at max, he saw everything in slow motion. Every detail stood out. He spoke in two tongues "Sweetheart, you honestly think i fled because i was afraid? i fled to let you cool off. You lost it over a simple question, a question you were afraid of" Even in scent there was no fear. "You wish to destroy me?"

Maridia turned back to him, seeing him pushed her over the edge, the beast ripped out of her, her face changed, black fur ripped from her body she growled and ran towards Iracus, stopping before she hit him. She growled and snarled and breathed hot steam from her nose. She was trying to intimidate him was all, she still couldnt bring her self to harm him. She pushed him away as he stood there awaitng death. she went to the balcony and jumped out the window.

After leaving Maridia and accepting what she had to say he went down to his quarters, away from it all a place he could lock a door no windows no castle chatter. A peaceful place Light then lit his pipe and begain to toke on it thinking of the day and what he had done. "Who was this human" How long had Maridia been lying to him about her werewolf side, did her father know, why didn't he tell me about it there are certain things I should know and I don't know". Light went to his bookself and pulled a scroll on werewolfs and a prewar book on them as well and begain to study them in and out.

Light had killed alot of them in the old world but it had been a great while sence he had. Chapter after chapter the words seemed to fall back into place back in his mind. "How many humans has Maridia been hiding from me and is this the only thing she hides from me being head of security I need to know things" "I guess I need to refer to the only other family member she has he is a wierd on and only a half breed but mabey just mabey there was more of a reason they wanted him dead what did he know that they didn't want to get out". " Had her father my teacher lied to me too" It was too much for light to take all at once he grew angery and needed to leave he stormed out the castle nocking pictures off the wall and making a mess out of the place Light slamed the main doors open and yelled in a mad manner.

Light couldn't hold it in his clothes started to rip and he started to transform once more but this time blood was on the mind the once human looking vampire now stood in front of the castle a beast out of a horror film. He jolted off the ground swooping his wings hard blowing Maridia's curtains wide open. To the night sky he went hoping to find Dues and find out how much they had lied to him so many years ago.

Deus was in the middle of a forest. He could feel the leaves surround him as he used his breath to control them. He could also feel the bond between his sister and him. She must have transformed at some point. He knew what was happening but hardly cared for interfering in matters which would only complicate his plans. Maridia could continue to do what she pleased but with the state of the world, she would lead to a certain path of self destruction. He would take advantage of such a situation to eliminate all hindrances to him.

"I can't let her die though... That just isn't me." He replied to himself as he turned and began to slam his hands against nearby trees. He still had to prepare himself. His sister had highly underestimated him. He wasn't trying to get more powerful but trying to control how much power and force he could generate from such small bursts. In case he needed to go for her supposed heart.

Maridia's mind still intackt to some extent took a vaction, letting the beast inside her take over. The best went from home to home in town killing human after human, the hatred her mother nad father had for them was now coming out and she was being to undersand why they were so useless. after her ramapage she started to walk back to the castle but saw her brother Dues on her way, she approached him and changed back to her human form. "Duses, I have a propasition for you that i know you cant refuse..." Looking into his eyes she asked. "I want you to help me...run this hell hole that is, you can be King, like father, whatever he said is how things went wether mother liked it or not, but i promise you, I will not try to stop you." Maridia nodded. Leaving Dues to himself

this thread is closing seeing a reply has not been made in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.