The Dutchess and her world of Immortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icarus rushed quickly and wrapped her in the blanket. He whispered softly "My queen, there was no need, he was already dead. I killed him for even having the fucking thought of touching you." Icarus finds some towels and wets them, he begins cleaning her bloody mouth, staring at her lips (Snap out of it damn it) he finishes cleaning her face off. "My queen, you asked for a blanket and me, well im here and refuse to leave your side untill you tell me what you want me to do" He whispered sweetly in her ear.

Maridia awoke at the sound of his voice. placing her hand on the side of his face she smiled. "I need blood, I'm weak." Marida said trying to stay awake, smiling at him. She had never been happier to see a human and it was even better that it was Iracus, if he offered his blood she would of course take it, though hoping he wouldnt seeing as she took so much the first time.

Icarus's face went red as his heart slammed at his chest, faster and harder it beat, almost shaking him as he felt her touch and the smile on her face to see him. "My Queen..my ancient human blood is yours..all yours and no other souls" he said in a whisper and lowered his head so she didn't have to strain herself to eat. His hand made it to her soft cheek.

Maridia opened her mouth and let her fange dig into the bite mark that still remained from the previous bite. She started to suck, slowly letting the flavor of his blood consume her taste buds, her eye's closed and her heart beating fast enough to jump out of her chest. Seh felt herslef regain strength and she found it in herself to let go. releasing, the color of her eye's returning to the green they once were. Drips of blood still on her lower lip. She stood and looked over the balcony holding the blanket so it stayed wrapped around her, not to reveal anything. Making sure that the dogs didnt smell his blood she turned back Iracus and helped him up. Follow me we must get you healed. Leading him to a chair she sat him down and then found something better to cover herself with, given it was the skimpiest of nightgowns didnt cover much of anything but was her personals. she walked back over to Iracus and found a bandage wand put it over the bite. "You shouldnt be so willing to let me drink your blood, you might need it some day. Marida still had blood on her mouth and her fanges were still out, retracting them as she noticed as to not look too frightening she bandged him and then kneeled in front of him. "You really are diffrent aren't you? Killing and assassin for me to devour, not knowing the consequences, you should be more careful your going to get hurt and then you will be of no use to me." Maridia laid her head on his lap and she felt safe for some reason. "But thank you Mr. Valintine" Maridia said in a hushed tone.

Icarus looked at his beautiful Queen and moved strands of hair from her face "Your adorable" he laughed lightly and smiled at her "You are actually worried that you'll kill me, a human." He brushed his fingers through her hair "My mark also keeps me alive, it jumps my cell growth, immune system, everything. Im faster, smarter, focused, stronger then a normal human. I regenerate 5x quicker, as soon as blood leaves new blood is made. Theres one catch though, im a normal twig when the mark needs to charge, right now its still good and full. I also can't actually sleep, it keeps my body on overdrive" Icarus leans and puts his forehead to her head. "I hope i can always be of use to you my Queen"

Maridia Listened as Iracus bosted about himself, when she felt his fingers through her hair she felt a chil go down her spine and her stomach felt like something was fly inside of it. 'butterflies...really Maridia' Maridia rolled her eyes at herself. she jumped a little when she felt his forehead on her head, turning her head slightly her lips inches from his. "Lets hope." Maridia said as she closed the gap, pressing her lips to his, kissing him softly, then pulling away. standing and backing away from him she blushed. "Im sorry, that was not approriate and will never happen again, I promise." Maridia said as she felt her face flush with redness turning away with a huff. "damn human." she said under her breath and she sat on her bed, away from Iracus.

Icarus was melting at her lips touching his, as she broke it his mind was in a haze completely gone and dancing in lala land. He quickly shook his head and stood up, dizzy from her kiss, he made his way to her bed. With her back turned he sat behind her and whispered in her ear "Im your damn human" and moved her hair and layed his lips on her beautiful pale neck. It was the most tender, caring, loving, affectionate kiss he had ever given. His lips lingered at her neck.

Maridia melted as she heard his voice and felt his lips on her neck. She felt her body melt and she wanted to spin around and kiss him but she knew she couldn't. "Stop Iracus, this is wrong." Maridia said as she sighed and stood looking at him. She wanted it, she wanted him, damn this human! Miridia looked at him want in her eye's. :It forbidden and if anyone finds out, ever that we even kissed, they would kill you." Maridia couldnt stop looking at him, his body was thin and plae, he looked like a vampire, but it was obvious he wasnt.

Icarus stood up and looked at her with the same eyes, they where burning for her, that human fire she had heard of was alive in him. "My Queen you rule these people, you make the laws, no one is above them." He steadily walks over and knees and puts his head to her stomach. "Do you think my want is lust? My Queen my want is to be yours." (Even if it was a secret that I her midnight snack was her cherished human)

Maridia felt giddy she wanted to skip around and ramble on and on about how cute Iracus was being and how perfect he seemed to be, the her ego popped in and said hello. "I know you have lust I mean look at me, if you dont want this, you need your eyes examined, yes I am ruler and yes I make the rules, but I cant make laws, just to break them myself." Maridia smiled and ran her fingers through Iracus's hair. "you just seemed to be in the right place at the right time today." Marida chuckled and pulled him up wrapping her arms around his neck. "Besides even if I wanted to kiss you, if some walked in and saw us together and me dressed in such a fashion, it would be the talk of the century, people would be yelling, Queen Maridia caught kissing human in slutty night attire." Maridia giggled and leaned her forehead aginst Iracus's still smiling and staring into his eye's. "You probably have some lucky lady waiting for you at home though dont you?"

Her words flew into his head and he got warmer as she got close, he didnt want this to end, he wanted more, he wanted to be hers. "My Queen..i don't lust for you because i want to be yours, in all its meaning and all the affection i could give" He kissed her lips softly, and pulled her close as he whispered "Keep my a secret, damn me in public, i don't care, as long as i can be yours. No girl has ever brought this out of me, i have never ignored a beautiful body and my lust..untill this night." He held her the side of his face pressing to hers. "Im a shadow back home nothing more, no one even knows my name."

Maridia felt giddy once more as he kissed her. "I would never damn you in public, just make everyone think I got lonley and made you my sex slave is all, and I know your name Iracus." Maridia said as she moved his chin so that there eyes wer looked in gaze once more. "You make it almost impossible to resist I hope you know....Almost" Maridia chuckled and locked lips with him agian, pulling herself closer to him, she wanted to test him, wnated to see how far she could strecth him make him want her, it was a twisted like of hers but easy to resist. Pulling her lips away slowly but keeping them close enough that they touched.

His heart raced, his blood was almost glowing in flames kissing her with heat and passion, his head began to fill with images of lust and smoke. then it was just her eyes, beautiful and green. His kissing became slower as his mind caught up with him. breaking the kiss he touches her soft flawless skin. "My Queen, i don't want to share you, nor do i wished to be shared, you asked me if i would be loyal and i said i would, but the meaning has changed, i am loyal to your heart, i am your knight but not to the throne but to you your self and not out of fear, but out of..Love"

Maridia Stared into his eye's. "Iracus you are my knight and you have my heart." Maridia kissed him once more and then pulled away, her lust was unbearable for him at this point. "I think its time we went to our seperate rooms...or we might get in some trouble..." Maridia said as she turned away and bit her lip.

Icarus grabs her hand lightly and pulls her to the bed and falls in with her "mi amour" He whispered in her ear as Icarus pulls off his shirt and lays down resting her head on his heart and pulling the blanket over them "You would torment my soul by separating us?" smiling lightly at her.

(Occ:awwwwh))

Maridia was taken back when she was pulled down and onto the bed. "Mi Amour...so your french now?" Maridia chuckled she felt like a teenage girl breaking all the rules. "I wouldnt want to tourtue your soul now so i guess this is best." Maridia said as she snuggled into Iracus moving her leg onto his. "So today was deffinatley an interesting day, dont you think, I mean I could have killed you in the spot but I didn't." Maridia said as she outlined his tattoo with her finger.

"Nah, im not french im American i just like the french language, is it dead now? forgotten in time?. I bet New York looks peace dead and asleep now huh?." Icuras slowly played with her hair "I knew you wouldn't of killed me, who would pass up the chance to speak to a person claiming to be born before your kind existed." Icuras laughed a bit "Hell im quite the catch, my blood is like the oldest of fine wine. Tell me mi amour, what does my blood taste like?."

Maridia chuckled. "Well New york is gone its now a beatiful land or trees, grass, animals and ruble. Its quite amazing really. The french are still very much alive, my best friend was french until she was killed." Maridia stopped talking for a moment thinking about her old friend. "and your blood...take the best thing you have ever tasted and multiply and enhance that taste like a billion times, its literally an orgasim for your taste buds. There hasnt been blood that good since...well since my grandfather, and we were around when you were you...we have been around since the beggining of time...we are the root of all evil, we were there when the first act of crime was committed. Given those vampires and Lychans are now gone and dead but we were around." Maridia said as she tilted her head up and looked into Iracu's eyes.

Icarus listened close and slowly touched her face "I can see so much pain in your eyes, Mi amour please let me take your pain instead of you." Icarus leaned in forward and kissed her forehead.

Maridia chuckled. "The pain reminds me of why I am ruler why this is my place..without it, I'm like a child again" Maridia smiled at Iracus and kissed his lips softly. "But thank you for wanting to help me." Maridia said as she moved closer into Iracus, putting her head under his chin, closing her eyes and just enjoying not being alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.