The Drunk Fey Inn and Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian walks over towards the girl who had just come in and sits down on the opposite side of her "hello Ma'am im from the LAPD im in search of these following criminals they are replicants from the off world colony of Mars and by the governing rules of earth they are illegal on earth and if they return they will be retired. have you seen any one or character who looks or acts suspicious?" Brian shows his police badge and passes over the information sheet to the girl .

She looks at the man with a odd look on her face as she nods taking out a cloth from her pocket to clean her daggers. "Oh, I have seen one of them." She smiles insanely.

Zeke notices the girl come into the pub, his shyness started acting on him, which happened all the time in his life trying to figure out what to say however he didn't want to aggravated this specific one, he couldn't help but notice the two blades she had in her hands. He took off his tricorne and puts it on the bar table beside him. His dark brown hair was in a ponytail not in a neat fashion however. His scar above his left eye was barely visible when it's behind his bangs. What a tale that is! he prefers not to talk about it though. He gained enough courage to talk to the girl "H-hello there" he says in a greeting. His Bostonian accent was showing but he didn't dare continue on from there that is until she said something to him.

Slightly turns the other man and smiles. "Hello soldier."

"You noticed, hmm... kind a hard not to I guess" Zeke put his hand behind his neck and rubbed it in embarrassment. A smile came to Zeke's face for a bit and then his blue eyes just looked away for a bit, not trying to freak her out in any possible way. He didn't want her to think that he wasn't listening to her but he just didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

Lowly chuckles then turns fully around. "Did you ever, y'know, kill anyone?" The insane smile growing wider as she placed her daggers on her lap.

Zeke looked over to her in the corner of his eye "I have, yes" he replied, still looking forward "Trust me when I say I've seen a lot of deaths, I've heard the sound of muskets and cannons, smelled gunpowder and... along with all that... seen blood of others, some of my fellow Americans and some Red coats as well." he replied, remembering some of the battles. He lost many companions in each battle. each one died more horrible then the last.

See;s the pain in his eyes and frowns. "Sorry that you had to go through that." I whispered.

"eh, it's not your fault." The young soldier shook it off "well enough about me" he says back to his cheerful self. "how about you, heck I didn't even ask your name" He said looking to her but every so often he would look away from her, not trying to freak her out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sigh. "My name is Neon, Neon Okami. I am a rouge, kill's when I want. On the ShadowScythe's side. Or...In other word's I'm evil."

"I see, well it did look like you wanted to kill everybody and anybody when you entered the pub and even kind a intimidated me so... nice going" Zeke answered her honestly. After that he laughs "it takes a lot to do that, especially on a war-hardened soldier like myself"

"I understand, I don't think I introduced myself, I'm Zeke, well my actual name was Alfred when I was in the American Revolutionary war time... but I changed it to fit in, you know?" Zeke said with a smile.

Nod's with a smile drinking the wine. "Alfred's a nice name."

"well, I'm glad someone thinks so" Zeke smiles, his scar over his left eye was showing, he was really hoping she wouldn't notice though. He was thinking about a few things.

"exsuces me ma'am you said youve seen a replicant, when did you see it?" Ryan chips in

"excse me ma'am you said youve seen a replicant, did it look like the one pictured on the information sheet i gave you?" Brian Chips in.

Status
Not open for further replies.