The Dreamweaver's Domain {VERY OPEN}

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady Chess

Come child. Come out and play. For here you are in the Dreamweaver's Domain.

Fear not the mortal errs and woes. Sleep and all your worry worlds will go.

Make a wish and close your eyes. It'll come to you among the night.

And when it sings then you sing too. Or the Weaver will then come for you.

Premises:

Ever wanted to be extremely attractive? Powerful? Smart? Rich? Your wish is its command.
Your character has a wish they want granted so badly that they would give anything for it. Good news! In their dreams a spirit who calls itself Dreamweaver came to them and tells them that if they accept its deal it will grant their wish. It asks that in exchange for their wish, they give it control of their unconscious mind. Namely, their dreams.

Plot Specific Rules:
  • The Dreamweaver decides all the settings (including what characters are with you) when your character is asleep/unconscious if you make its deal.
  • You cannot have your wish granted if you have not contracted with the Dreamweaver.
  • You cannot summon the Dreamweaver. You can, however, decide to hunt it.
  • You can decide to disobey the Dreamweaver. But, that might cause it to try and punish you.
  • The Dreamweaver CAN cause you to spontaneously enter into a daydream. Be wary.
  • Characters who have NOT made a wish that effects their physical attributes (their body or the way they look) CAN wake themselves up. (Wishing for intelligence is not a physical attribute)
  • If your character decides to break the contract with the Dreamweaver then that does not release you from its conditions.
  • Your character can decide to daydream whenever they want. This may not necessarily summon the Weaver.
Basic Rules:
  • Be nice. No god-modding. No drama. Be cool. Be cool.
  • You may have multiple characters as long as you are active on them.
  • There is not a boy/girl ratio. There is not a range on age.
  • The Dreamweaver WOULD NOT approach people who it knew were previously close with one another (family/friends). Keep that in mind when creating your character.
  • Character intimacy/trigger material should be put into spoilers if it goes beyond a pg range. IT MUST BE CLEARLY LABLED AS MATURE MATERIAL.
  • Settings outside of dreams are up to your character. Just, don't get too wild.
  • I will let you know if/when your character is accepted. Do not post in the rp thread until your character is official.
Character Sign up:

Basic Info:
  • Name:
  • Personality:
  • Star Sign:
  • Background:
  • Additional Info:
Plot Specific Info:
To save from any confusion, it would be easier if we used a template and personalized the first meeting with the Dreamweaver. Feel free to alter the dialogue to your specific scenario.
  • What was your character dreaming about when they found the Dreamweaver/the Weaver found them? (What is their deepest desire/worst fear)
    • Through the air of the dream a feeling of warmth and safety radiated through the air. A sudden mist clouded the dream. From among the unknown, a creature approaches.
  • What form did they see the Weaver in when it approached them? (If your character had a spirit animal, what would it be?)
    • The animal looks at you as if you are its long lost friend. You can see the muscles on its face relax and it holds its head high. Regal and confident, this was no ordinary animal.
  • Did your character accept the Weaver's deal? If so, what was their wish?
    • A whisper of a song echoes through your ears. Promises of the impossible come true. It speaks of an exchange: your wish for a piece of your mind. It asks for nothing more. Upon the sound of your request, you feel the presence of the warm aura come over you. It fills your mouth, nose, and lungs. For mere seconds you cannot breathe. The dream world crumbles around you and you are now suspended in air, falling. Your body braces, ready to hit the ground. Then, you wake. Your wish has come true.
  • Did your character attack the Dreamweaver? This may happen rather or not they contracted with the Weaver.
    • A whisper of a song echoes through your ears. Promises of the impossible come true. It speaks of an exchange: your wish for a piece of your mind. It asks for nothing more. But it then it sees the hesitation and the lunge of action. You've frightened it. It backs away slow at first but then turns and runs at full speed. You are left alone in the dreamscape.

Friendly Tips to the Dreamers:
  • Using the wish for another person may cause the other party to feel the effects should you not live up to the Weaver's expectations.
  • If you wish for material possessions the Weaver cannot take them away from you. It might, however, possess the power to possess someone else to do so.
  • You may find that you are stronger against the Dreamweaver during the season of which your star sign shines upon you.
  • Making friends with other Dreamers will be as advantageous as it will be dangerous.
  • No one outside of the Dreamers will know what the Dreamweaver is at the beginning of the rp.
  • The Dreamweaver has no known physical existence. In the dream, it may take on any number of forms.
  • Meditation may strengthen your resolve against the Weaver.
  • Check back to see if your character's actions have caused a change in the Dreamweaver's status.
  • Be careful what you wish for.
  • How insane can my wish be? Obviously, if a character were to make a wish it would be both something they really want and they something they feel like they can't live without. The Dreamweaver will not grant a wish for world peace or total domination.
  • Can I wish to kill another character? Sure. But, if a character dies, that does not mean they are dead in the dream world too.
  • Can I make the Dreamweaver my friend? That is possible. Or, maybe suggested would be a better word.
  • What if my character is afraid of the Dreamweaver? Then isn't it a time to be alive.
  • Can the Dreamweaver read my thoughts? All your thoughts are safe until you enter a dream. It can not touch your thoughts in the waking world.
CURRENT STATUES:
Current Star Sign: Aquarius

Last edited:
  • Name: Larken Amshel
  • Appearance: Tall guy with a slight build and broad shoulders , short messy black hair, bright green eyes, Pale skin, heavy bags under his eyes.
  • Personality: If he takes interest in you, he'll talk to you. He's more book smart than street smart, so when it comes to social situations he either says something irrelevant/ embarrassing/awkward or just keeps quiet. When the subject is something he's familiar with he perks up and has a tendency to dominate the conversation with facts and statistics. Quiet smart people he tends to gravitate toward rather than rowdy extroverted people. However he's not the most polite of guys, and rather snappy and blunt. If you're an irritant to him, he won't have any of your bullshit.
  • Occupation: Student looking forward to college for an internship at a hospital, particularly interested in surgery.
  • Star Sign: Sagittarius
  • Background: Mom ran away pregnant after his dad pushed her down a staircase and sought refuge in a homeless sector since she was scared a hospital would notify her husband of her location. In the homeless community a guy took interest in her and helped her. She gave birth to Larken and died on Nov. 22. Larken grew up in the homeless community, stealing here and there from stores until he was caught by the police at the age of 5. He was then sent to an orphanage, and was adopted a few years later by the same policeman that had caught him, a guy named Ken. Ken then took care of Larken as a single dad that still works on the police force, and Larken dearly loved his dad. Since being Ken's son, Larken has an extreme thirst for books and knowledge.
  • Additional Info:
    • Absolutely loves bread
    • Is scared to be around girls considering what kind of person is biological dad was.
    • Has heavy bags under his eyes from staying up late reading, " Just one more chapter" xD
    • Sexual Orientation: Homo, but can have romantic feelings for a girl, but no arousal.
  • Wish: That Ken never suffers injury during his police work.

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY SO

The CS is a little confusing. I'm going to be cleaning the sign-up to make it more straightforward. The idea is that when we start the rp everyone has already met the Dreamweaver. I'll make sure that is clear. I'll post again when I'm done with the alteration.

To anyone who has already posted, don't sweat it. This was a mistake on my behalf.

Name: Frank Gordman

Appearance: Unlike many of his siblings, Frank's build is somewhat skinny and frail. He is the second shortest of his family at 5'2" and certainly looks his age, with boyish hazel eyes and a soft-edged jaw. In an attempt to make himself look a little tougher, he frequently changes the style of his naturally dull orange hair. He's come to favor thick spikes that fall in layers behind him, reaching chin length and somewhat mimicking a lion's mane. He might be able to pull off a punk vibe, if it weren't for the shy, nervous demeanor often reflected in his shaky smile.

Personality: Frank is slow to anger, quick to defend others, and always seeking validation. He'll do anything to get people to notice him, whether it's styling his hair strangely or using an odd catch phrase. When he was younger, he often dreamed about other people bowing down to him, and even today, a gesture of immense respect like that will overjoy him.

Star Sign: Taurus

Background: Frank was orphaned at a young age and adopted by an eccentric man named Alex Relson. Alex had taken six other orphans -- five boys and one girl -- into his care, so Frank frequently had to fight for attention. Unfortunately his adopted brothers and sister were often much better at captivating others, leaving Frank in the dust. As a result, he spent a lot of time reading and painting alone in his room, refining his hobbyistic skills even though they didn't hold Alex's attention.

Throughout his years at school, Frank stayed in his shell, only lighting up when others expressed interests in the projects he was working on in his art classes. He made some unlikely friends, particularly Robert, one of his brothers, that helped defend him from bullies and find more confidence in himself. High school has been something of a fresh start for him, but he still worries that he won't be able to make anything of himself.

Additional Info:
  • Frank and his siblings still have the last names that appear on their birth certificates because Alex felt it would be wrong to erase that part of their past. The other six in the family are Bob Vurto, Carl Savette, Larry Midora, Robert Daloa, Sarah Gallo, and Zack Kori.
  • Frank most enjoys watercolor painting, has a budding interest in art history, and wants to start an antique collection someday. He is also trying to learn the acoustic guitar.
  • According to Frank, puns are the lowest form of humor.
  • Theme song.

Plot specific info:
  • What was your character dreaming about when they found the Dreamweaver/the Weaver found them? (What is their deepest desire/worst fear)
He'd walked these same streets so many times; Alex trusted him to go to school alone. The house was close enough and the neighborhood saw few crimes. It was all so familiar. He even passed by Robert, his best friend, the hot-headed young man who helped him overcome so many difficulties. Frank waved at the redhead...but Robert only looked at him quizzically. "Who the hell are you and why are you smiling at me like that?" he asked. The shock cued a skip in time. Frank sat in the art classroom, painting an abstract work that he thought looked something like a butterfly. Whenever he caught the eyes of another student, they only looked away. "Hey," the teacher called out, "you're not in this class, are you?"

Cold ran through Frank's veins. No one seemed to remember him. Before his sadness could truly take hold, a feeling of warmth and safety radiated through the air. Mist filled the classroom, blotting out the faces of the teacher and the other students and leaving only the painting behind.
  • What form did they see the Weaver in when it approached them? (If your character had a spirit animal, what would it be?)
The butterfly in the painting took a more concrete shape, and its wings unfolded from the canvas, all the colors of the rainbow captured in the scales. It flapped slowly, gracefully, giving off an air of regality and confidence. The butterfly was terrifyingly huge, but Frank felt no fear, only an immense sense of calm.
A whisper of a song echoed through Frank's ears. Promises of the impossible made reality. The butterfly spoke of an exchange: his wish for a piece of his mind. Nothing more, nothing less. Frank didn't have to think; his wish burst from his lips. "I want everyone to know me and think I'm the coolest person in the world! I don't ever want to be forgotten like this."

The contract was made. Frank felt the butterfly's warm aura come over him, filling his mouth, nose, and lungs. For a few terrifying seconds, he couldn't breathe. The dream world crumbled around him, leaving him suspended in midair, falling forever. He braced himself, ready to hit the ground, but his eyes opened instead. Awake, finally. It was all just a dream...right?

Last edited:
@Moogle-Girl
Do what is easiest to you. I wrote the italics to make it not seem impersonal. I wanted it to come across as an experience that happened. If we had to rp every single encounter, we'd be here for a century. Answering the questions directly is completely acceptable. Taking the italics and turning it into a story is an option. Do whatever you feel will describe your character the best--that's the main point. There's not a wrong way to do it. Does that help?

Absolutely, thank you. :3 I'll edit it all in.

Done! I had a little fun with that. :3 Let me know if anything needs adjusting.

Aww, thank you. .w.

Anyone, feel free to message me with any questions or confusion. I would like to get a few more characters before we start. I might put in another character other than the Weaver.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
  • Name: Allen Poe
  • Appearance: Tall, lanky; curly brown hair; brown eyes with glasses; tan, dark skin
  • Personality: Reserved, but not shy; slightly sarcastic when he shouldn't be; nice and sweet, but is sometimes too naïve to notice when he's done something stupid; not necessarily smart yet far from stupid
  • Star Sign: Capricorn
  • Background: Allen Poe hasn't ever really gotten far in life. After the death of his fiancé Chloe, he's lacked any and all motivation to even begin writing a new chapter in his self-published comic book PSI Anima. Devoid of all hope and becoming a recluse in his studio apartment, Allen can only dream of being struck by a jolt of inspiration or else face losing not only his contract, his sole source of income, but also his 'humble abode.'
  • Additional Info: Allen now lives with his ferret, Vlad von Pooters. Sadly, it's his only friend since he's distanced himself from everyone that used to care for him.
Plot Specific Info:
    • The only thing Allen ever dreamed of in these most somber days of his life was Chloe. Her hair was tangled in his hands as he peered deep into her eyes, brown like bricks and just as strong in their gaze. Little whispers and giggles poured from her lips. She never said a single word in these dreams. He didn't need her to. All he needed was her presence, which spoke in paragraphs, chapters, and volumes. It was in that dream she vanished again, and in her place stood the Weaver.
    • The Dreamweaver held himself erect on his hind legs. The Weaver looked strikingly similar to von Pooters. The only distinct difference was the shade of the creature's coarse coat, a soft and purpled hue, as well as a distinct crest on its chest.
    • It was a promise unlike any other he had ever been offered. It was better than when he was offered a chance to publish. Even better than when Chloe told him 'yes.' The beast's red eyes penetrated his desires, mixed them together with his common sense, and wrapped it in a metaphorical bow. Chloe could live again. Chloe could be his once more. His dear, sweet Chloe.
    • But like any fool with common sense, reality reared its hand back and gave Allen a well-deserved smack. It was a dream. The feeling of hope and love, happiness and longing, were all synthetic. The irony of a dream was to offer you everything you could ever wish for only to snatch it all back once you awoke. Allen turned his back on the Weaver, unaware of the opportunity he so foolishly gave up on.
  • Did your character attack the Dreamweaver? This may happen rather or not they contracted with the Weaver.
    • He kept tempting the poor man's heart. It plucked every string in the lover's manual. Her kiss, her touch, her sighs could return to him. They would be his once more. Why turn away? Why not succumb? The more the Weaver strummed Allen's soul, the angrier Allen became. He wanted to wake. For what started as a dream quickly eroded, showing a blackness only nightmares could wield. Allen decided enough was enough. He walked away from the fiend, never lifting a hand in the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plot Specific Info:

What was your character dreaming about when they found the Dreamweaver/the Weaver found them? (What is their deepest desire/worst fear)
Through the air of the dream a feeling of warmth and safety radiated through the air. A sudden mist clouded the dream. From among the unknown, a creature approaches.

Larken was dreaming about being home alone and then having a phone call that Ken had died on duty. Everything started going dark and engulfing his surroundings, when suddenly it changed to as if he was on warm clouds. He couldn't see past the growing surrounding mist, but then 'It' appeared, an elk.

What form did they see the Weaver in when it approached them? (If your character had a spirit animal, what would it be?)

The elk gracefully stepped toward him. Somehow he felt so small in comparison. ( eh nah no spirit animal xD)

The animal looks at you as if you are its long lost friend. You can see the muscles on its face relax and it holds its head high. Regal and confident, this was no ordinary animal.

Larken lowered himself a little into a cautious crouch. With such confidence and superiority, he wasn't quite sure what he was dealing with.

Did your character accept the Weaver's deal? If so, what was their wish?

After listening to the Weaver's proposal and asking many critical questions. He acknowledges that he does have a few wishes that come to mind, but the only thing that he wants now is that his father, Ken, remained safe on duty as a police officer.

A whisper of a song echoes through your ears. Promises of the impossible come true. It speaks of an exchange: your wish for a piece of your mind. It asks for nothing more. Upon the sound of your request, you feel the presence of the warm aura come over you. It fills your mouth, nose, and lungs. For mere seconds you cannot breathe. The dream world crumbles around you and you are now suspended in air, falling. Your body braces, ready to hit the ground. Then, you wake. Your wish has come true.

• Love
Reactions: Lady Chess
Basic Info:
  • Name: Clara Russell
  • Appearance: Tall and thin with slightly muscular legs. Light blonde hair and round grey-blue eyes. Her face is oval shaped and she usually keeps her long hair up in a bun.
  • Personality: She doesn't find interest in anything that doesn't directly affect her. She tends to come across as narcissistic. If something isn't to her benefit then she doesn't pay much attention to it. She is weary of meeting new people because she has the constant anxiety that they are going to try to ruin her. She doesn't drink, doesn't party, and the only real friends she has are a group of anonymous people on tumblr. All of her other energy tends to go into practice and mastering her art. She has never been choosen as the Prima Ballerina for a ballet, and she is ready to see that change.
  • Star Sign: Cancer
  • Background: From an early age her mother pushed her into ballet. Since her father was working all the time, the only occasions she ever got to see him is when he came to her recitals. When he did he would always bring her pink lilies. Now, ballet is all she knows. However, as she grows older, Clara fears that her career is reaching an end. She refuses to accept it until she has had her well-deserved spotlight.
  • Additional Info: Clara has never had a boyfriend or any romance to speak of. She believes that love is for the weak and any sort of non-relative affection would just bring her down. Clara has an irrational fear of the dark. She is an only child.
Plot Specific Info:
To save from any confusion, it would be easier if we used a template and personalized the first meeting with the Dreamweaver. Feel free to alter the dialogue to your specific scenario.
    • The stage. Completely empty with the exception of Clara. The spotlight shined down upon her, causing the gems on her leotard to sparkle in the light. A wreath of feathers encircled her head, claiming her as the one and only queen of heaven. She pirouetted again and again to the flow of the music. Every movement graceful, meaningful and perfect.
    • Her arms floating through the air as she fluttered on pointe to the swell of the music. She closed her eyes, accepting fully into herself the feeling of belonging and superiority she craved like a starved animal. Opening her eyes she found herself above the Earth, in the clouds. As swan encircled her, mirroring--no, accessorising her movements. The two of them moved in harmony, dancing with nothing air between them and the stars and the Earth far beneath them.
    • She could feel it; the agreeance. She had worked so hard, but her whole soul into what she had become, she didn't belong to the soil--she belonged to the sky. She deserved only the sunlight with nothing in her way. The clouds were meant to frame her and nothing more. "I want to dance like this forever," she said aloud to her new graceful friend as the song was guided to a triumphant end. "I want all the world to admire me and the woman I have become. I want to be the best and most well-known ballerina in all the Earth." The moment she said it, it seemed the swan stared deep inside of her. It was beckoning to her very soul. Clara creased her eyebrows. The swan was a strange blue hue with a coat that looked like the stars themselves and piercing cold blue eyes. Strangely, a feeling a regality and confidence emanated from it. Clara scoffed and crossed her arms. "What a strange bird. Well, if you can do it, make it so."

†Kuro Gray†, #F8F8FF

Appearance
teenager_3_by_hakaryo-d7rhrlf.jpg
Its been several years now since Kuro decided to bleach his black hair a dark silver color. It paired surprisingly well with his pale skin and contrasted against his striking obsidian eyes. Light dark circles framed the black orbs but seemed to blend against his skin rather than standing out. His overall attire is similar to that of the light grunge fashion.

Personality
Silent, aloof, and evasive; Kuro is seen as a particularly enigmatic individual. Most are captivated by his mysterious and calm visage but are deterred by the cold, impersonal way he treats others. Apart from his sardonic and cynical nature however is a surprisingly gentle character. Especially to the few he considers 'important'. Kuro is selfless and protective, thus, he is willing to distance himself from those he cares in order to protect them and stop them from getting embroiled in his own troubles. Even if they end up hating him.

Occupation
High School Student
Cafe - Barista

Star Sign
Capricorn

Background
Aloof and enigmatic ever since he was a child, Kuro was far more social and open to others than he is now. His personality then could only be described as a stray cat as he seemed to embody the characteristics fairly well. That however had been before the accident. Before his twin brother, Shiro drowned just beyond the outskirts of the surrounding forest. That was before he started blaming himself. Before he became detached and began pushing others away.

Now that his brother is 'alive' however he now makes more of an effort to become his old self again. Although the damages done to his family were not reversed. The suicide of his mother was now replaced by a tragic incident. As for his father he is still comatose in a hospital with stage two brain cancer. Everything was far from perfect but now things were bearable. Now that Kuro had his brother.

Additional Info
Guilt. So much has piled up and contorted into some sort of wall he uses to block others away from getting too close. It doesn't matter if they want to help. If they want to be friends. If his brother was dead then he should be treated as if he was dead too.

Smoking. Even someone with strong will and resilience needs support. With no desire for human contact he turned to the nicotine blasting death stick for comfort. He tries to quit for the sake of his brother who insist that he stops or he would...kill himself again.
    • Swinging back and forth. Back and forth. The lazy water of the deceivingly calm river yawning in a vast expanse below him. Kuro looked down at the sky reflected in its clear, mirror-like surface. His mind wa addled and drowsy from a dream-like trance. A vague memory did seem to surface however. Thats when he remembered. This was the tire swing that he had spent his childhood summers playing on. He remembered the day the old rope snapped. It was the same day that his brother died.
    • It was then that he noticed a ripple appearing in the water. Slowly and without noise, a snakehead the size of his leg emerged from the water followed by an equally large body. Its scales glistened white and appeared to almost glow. Its forked tongue slithered through its deadly spiked fangs as turned to face him.
    • It did not speak through words but rather through its large, black eyes. They spoke of wishes, forgotten dreams, and that which he desired most. His brother alive and well. It was clear that he would give anything for such a wish to be granted. With a harsh laugh Kuro suddenly realized this was only just a dream. One that his mind conjured up to deceive him.
    • The fragmented, make believe being continued to 'speak' however and this time it was making a request. For his wish to be granted he must give a part himself, a part of his mind to the being. A sarcastic smile spread across his lips at the exchange. Just how much could his imagination conjure up? Agreeing to the contract he asked when it will take effect. The word 'awaken' seemed to echo through his mind several times. Kuro figured that meant when he would wake up. With that thought in mind, he did not hesitate pushing himself off the tire and plunging headfirst into the cold waters of the river.

Shiro Gray, #696969

Appearance
just_kill_me_by_hakaryo-d64euxd.jpg
Similar to that of Kuro but a slight change in hairstyle and choice of nail polish. One large difference between the two would be the white gauze Shiro keeps wrapped around his head and over his left eye at all times. Not even Kuro has ever seen him without the object obscuring half of his face. The last time he had tried to sneak a look while his brother was asleep enacted such a horror filled scream from Shiro that he never once again attempted his endeavors.

Personality
Shy, soft spoken, and overflowing with kind words. It wasn't a mystery why no one suspected that he was anything but. Sure maybe when he used to be alive that had been his persona. However death seemed to have affected him more than Kuro could have thought. His mind had become slightly warped from the years of the unknown and suddenly being pulled back into reality was not a pleasant experience. It felt as if a gaping hole was permanently cut from his chest. Everything that he used to take pleasure from now felt numb and unsatisfying. The only thing that seemed to make him 'whole' again was when he was his brother. The familiar black eyes and protective aurora comforted him from the coldness that he feels all around him.

Occupation
High School Student
-Currently unemployed-
Volunteers at the library

Star Sign
Capricorn

Background
Died at the young age of 6. Revived by Kuro and is now alive at the age of 18. In a surprising twist he remembers death as if he was still dead himself.

Together again with his brother they thought up of a convincing story about his years of absence. A boarding school. He had attended one because of an invitation from the educational district board. Now he was returning home in order to support Kuro after their mother's accidental death.

Additional Info
Unbeknownst to his older brother, Shiro knew the creature that had awakened him. A sense of rage would fill him whenever he would remember its strange presence. It had did this to him. Made him a zombie. A shell of what he had once been. The dead should be left dead.

Usually Shiro is very welcoming and kind to others. Something he picked up from the slightly broken pieces of his earlier humanity. This changes significantly however when they start involving themselves with his brother. As he had died when he was child, Shiro still retains a somewhat child like manner. Thus it is easy for him to become jealous. Its his temper tantrums that are far worse than his jealousy however as he becomes significantly more violent.

• Everything was so warm, light, and fluffy. Shiro could remember being so happy that it felt as if he was floating. That was when something loomed from the inviting brightness.
    • A completely black nightingale flew towards him and rested against a silver branch that seemed to appear in midair. Shadows of all shapes and sizes stretched from its delicate but cold frame.
    • It sang of his brother. The one he left behind. It asked him if he wanted to meet Kuro once more.
    • Of course it was a resounding yes. Although he was feeling so filled with happiness nothing would ever be complete without his brother. Without Kuro. That was when the light flickered like a dying match. The cold darkness seemed to seep into his very being. And the warmth was stripped from him forever.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lady Chess
@Moon Child
Absolutely beautiful. You are a very good writer.

Everyone has been giving me shivers. And I love how there are a lot of mixed feelings about the Weaver. It'll make for an intriguing rp. As long as everyone stays open minded.

• Thank You
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Status
Not open for further replies.