The Drawing Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That made Sonny smile "Well, I'm glad to hear that. I just feel bad that you have to deal with Joe and everyone. Sometimes they can go a little overboard. Like one time I went to the library and they grabbed me from behind and pushed me in the Janitors closet, I stayed in there all night." He shudders "I guess it wasn't that bad, I slept on a shelf." He chuckles a little bit. "Anyways, I would like to know more about you. Who you are, your hobbies, etc." He grins and rolls over, now laying on his stomach.

"Well.. my parents are divorced, my dad is probably off right know getting drunk, I live with my mom. I have a brother in college, Jacob. I'm really into music, I play guitar and I love to read." Nate says. "What about you?"

Sonny nods, even though Nate couldn't see him. "Well, I have a mom. She's never home so I'm alone all of the time. My father died before I was born, I have absolutely no other living family members. I love Art, as you can see, I also love to dance out in the rain naked." He mumbled the last part, his face beat red. "You like to play the guitar? That's cool. I wish I could play but I get distracted easily so that would be bad." He states, chuckling quietly. He could tell Nate more about himself but wanted to keep things minimal until he could fully trust Nate. "You know, I really like you. You're cool."

"Well um. I-I was wondering if y-you would like to go out sometime? See a movie or something?" Sonny stutters, closing his eyes tightly. "It doesn't have to be a date or anything, we can just hang out." He says without breathing, not wanting anything to be awkward between them. "It's alright if you don't want to, I'll completely understand." He smiles softly.

Sonny smiled and he fell off his bed "Hey, do you want to come over? I have nothing else to do and I'm really bored." He puffs his cheeks out, standing back up. "I mean, if you're busy we can hang out another say.. But yeah." He murmurs.
He didn't have a ton of confidence so he always said something after asking, saying that they didn't need to if they didn't want to. He completely understood anyways.

"I'd love to, send me your address." Nate smiles and sits normally.

Sonny smiles and practically screams mentally, pretty happy. He quickly tells Nate his address and hangs up, he runs into his bathroom and quickly takes a shower. Once he was finished he quickly put on some skinny jeans, a sleeveless top and some Mismatching socks. He was practically running around his house with excitement. Someone was actually going to come to his house, and he was actually going to have his first date with the same person! Seems like he was finally climbing out of the deep hole he fell into along time ago.

Nate smiled, he was excited. He changed out of his clothes into a plain dark grey shirt, dark jeans, sneakers and a hoodie. He ran across the lawn in his backyard from the shed to the back door to not get as wet. He grabbed his keys and smiled. He quickly got in his car and asked Siri for directions, once he got there he flips the hood over his head and ran across Sonny's lawn to the door.
Knock, knock.

Sonny heard a knock and he quickly ran out of his room, running into a wall along the way. He finally reached his door and opened it, pulling Nate inside. He smiles and hugs the male tightly before letting go "Thanks for coming. I'm pretty sure that I would have died of boredom if you hadn't." He chuckles, the bruise on his eye was barely visible now. "Well, this is my house. I hope you enjoy it." He tips his imaginary hat and bows, acting like a butler of some sort.

Nate chuckles and takes the hood off his head, "Cool thanks." He smiles lop-sided his dimples showing.

"I love your smile" Sonny says unintentionally, his face turning pink right after. "Yeah, I love it. It's cute." He chuckles softly before waling into his kitchen "Are you hungry or thirsty? We have Milk and Soda if you are. The food is in the pantry" He opens up the fridge and grabs a Dr. Pepper, opening it and taking a sip slowly. He wasn't exactly sure what he should so or do, so the drink allowed him to think about it.

"Uh yeah I'll grab a soda." Nate walks to the fridge and searches for a second and then finds a Doctor Pepper, he closes the fridge, opens the can and takes a long sip.

Sonny nods and he smiles "So, what do you want to do? I mean, we could watch TV……… Somethiinngg." He trailed off, trying to think of others things to do. He leans on the counter "Actually, how about we ask each other questions?" He grins a little bit and takes another sip of his soda, walking out of the kitchen and goes into the living room, plopping down onto the couch. "If you don't want to we can watch TV."

Nate sits next to him, "Sure you ask me one first."

"What's your favorite color?" Sonny asks, starting off simple. He didn't want to ask anything personal just yet, if it bothered Nate or something then that would be bad and he would feel extremely guilty. He leans back on the couch and looks up at the ceiling, reaching over and turning on his radio. All Star by Smash Mouth came on, which made him hum along to the beat.

"Uhh.. blue.. orred. You?" Nate leans back and turns his head to face Sonny.

"Turquoise. Favorite movie?" Sonny smiles as 'All Star' continued to play. He loved this song for absolutely no reason, it just had a good beat and good lyrics. He heard thunder outside, making him jump and cover his face with his hands. "Stupid thunder" He mumbles, somewhat scooting close to Nate. He may or may not be afraid, yes he doesn't trust thunder but he isn't sure if he's afraid or not.

Nate chuckles and wraps his arm around Sonny's back, "Ooo, hard question. Uhh... The Fault in Our Stars - also one of my favorite books - and.." Nate click his fingers thinking, "Stuck in Love is a good one. Theres probably more I just can't remember. Yours?"

Status
Not open for further replies.