The Drawing Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonny puffs out his cheeks, thinking about it. "Actually I can't explain it so I'll just so you." He smiles and grabs Nate's arm, pulling him out of the Library and down the hall, turning right and then left. They finally reached the Bathroom so he let go of Nate's arm, doing a small gesture "This is the bathroom, it usually's empty because everyone likes to use the Cafeteria bathrooms for no logical reason." He shrugs a little bit before walking inside. "I guess they just like using that one. Anyways, do you want me to stay so I can take you back to the class or should I just go?"

Sonny nods and he grins "Yeah, alright." He sits down next to the sink, looking at Nate. "You know, you're really cute. You know that right?" He raises an eyebrow, blushing furiously once he realizes what he says.
"Oh shit um.. Sorry. I didn't mean to say that." He covers his face with his hands, frowning a little bit.

Nate chuckles and walks into a stall, "I could tell you the same."
Nate then closes the door and pees and then comes out and washes his hands.

Sonny smiles a little bit and he blushes, standing up. "Alright, well lets get you back to class." He grabs Nate's arm once again and pulls him out of the bathroom, everybody laughing at them. "Do you know who you have next?" He asks curiously, completely ignoring the laughs.
He had Free period next so he would be able to go home and relax for an hour before having to come back to the school. "I have Free-Period so I could walk you to your class if you want."

"Yeah sure, I have English." Nate smiles a bit.

Sonny grins once they reach Art class once again "Well, this is your stop. I'll be right here when the bell rings. Which should be in about…" The bell rings before he could finish "Now, I guess." He shrugs.
"Who do you have for English? So I know which teacher to take you to." He looks around as the halls start to fill up with Students trying to get their stuff and go to class, or socializing.

Sonny nods and walks Nate to his class "Alright, well I'll see you later then. If you need me, just give me a call I guess." He shrugs, handing Nate his number. "Bye." He waves and walks away, going out of the school.
Before he could actually leave the premises, Joe stops him. Joe was the biggest Jock in school, and he honestly hated Sonny. "Please leave me alone today, I'm honestly not in the mood for your Bull." He mumbles, glaring up at Joe. Sonny was a small, short boy, very skinny also. So he didn't really give out a threat to people, but he still tried.
Once Joe processed what he had said, Joe punched him in the face, most likely giving him a black eye. He sighs and walks away, not wanting to deal with anymore of that dramatic uselessness.

As Nate walks in the class a Jock sticks out his foot for Nate to tripo over. But Nate just graciously leaped over it and walked to the back. After school, Nate was said goodbye with a punch to the jaw.

(This is my last for today we'll continue tomorrow, see ya then)

Sonny hadn't returned to school after his free period ended because he just didn't feel like getting up from his bed. After a couple of hours it had started to rain outside, making Sonny smile. He quickly jumps out of bed and runs out of the house, only in Boxers. He didn't care if he was completely naked outside, he didn't live near many people. Which was good so he could run outside whenever he wanted without many clothes on. He started dancing around like a child, rain was basically the only thing that really made him happy, other than his mom. Hell, even Nate made him happy.

(( Yeah, alright. ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Once Nate gets home he goes straight through his house to his shed or his escape. It's filled with books and posters of guitarists and bands. His guitar is in the far left corner and on the far right corner is his bed, which is a mattress supported by milk cartons and wood slats on top of the cartons. Nate started hanging out in the shed when one day when he was 5 he was sick of seeing his dad come home drunk, he found a guitar in there probably his moms old one and started playing. He always asked his mom if he could turn it into his shed. And one day, his mom helped him out. Nate moved most of his stuff in there since he sleeps in there probably not tonight if it keeps raining though since he can't sleep with the rain drops splatting on the metal roof. He also has a little TV that his uncle and aunt gave to him because their son my cousin, Jacob moved to college, I have my own little couch that I found as rubbish in front of someone's house, when I got it I rapidly cleaned it and checked for rats. When Nate goes in he grabs his guitar and starts playing.

Sonny continued to stand and dance out in the ran, until it started to Lightning. He wasn't exactly afraid, he just didn't trust Lightning so he quickly ran inside the house. He into his room and checked his phone, one missed call from his mother. He sighs and calls her back.
Ring
Ring
Ri-
"Hello?" His mother asked.
"Hey mom, why'd you call?" He put her on Speakerphone so he didn't have to hold the phone close to his ear.
"I just wanted to check up on you. Well, I need to go now. I'm busy today! Bye! Love you!" She hung up before he could say he loved her back. His mother was always busy with her work, she was a famous doctor, so of course she's busy. Sometimes he wished he wasn't home alone, that someone would come and hang out with him, but he didn't have any friends nor family so that would never actually happen.
His mind began wandering to Nate, that boy was beautiful. But out of his league, of course. Sonny didn't care though, as long as the male spoke to him, he was happy.

Nate was starting to think out the boy Sonny.
I should call him, he thought and so Nate put his guitar down on the floor in front of his couch he sat on while playing. Nate laid across the couch one of his hands behind his head and the other holding his phone. Nate selected jotted in Sonny's number and called.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hermit
Sonny felt his phone vibrate and he groaned silently, picking it up "Hello? Who is this? If this is Joe then please leave me alone I've already dealt with you enough and will call the police." He muttered, turning on his TV.
He didn't hang up the phone, he just put it on Speakerphone. He wasn't one to just randomly hang up, he usually waits until the other person hangs up so he doesn't get into trouble by whoever's calling him or his mom.

"That wouldn't be necessary, its Nate." Nate chuckles and puts the phone on speaker phone and places it on his chest.

"Oh, hello Nate. Do you need something?" Sonny asks happily, he set his phone down next to him as he stood up, walking into the closet. He slid off his boxers and started to change, he tripped over his leg and landed on the ground with a loud groan.
He stands up and doesn't put a shirt on, just so he can't hurt himself by accident again. "By the way, how was school? Did they mess with you or anything? I can hurt them if they did." He said seriously with a hint of tease. Yeah, he'd mostly end up in the hospital but Nate was a cool guy. The boy didn't deserve to go through something.

Nate chuckles, "I got hit in the jaw but I'm fine."

Sonny sighs "Yeah they're going to have to deal with Angry Sonny tomorrow then. Even though Angry Sonny isn't all that scary, but still." He chuckles "I don't understand, you know. You could have been popular and they would have left you alone if you hadn't told them, why did you tell her anyways? Did you knowwhatwascomingorwhat?" His last sentence didn't even sound english, but he didn't really pay attention to that. He leaned back on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Everyone called him a girl, since he was small enough to be one and he knew how to cook and clean, which isn't all that weird, it just annoys him sometimes. The only good thing about him was his voice, he sounded like any normal teenager when he spoke which was nice.

"I don't wanna be someone I'm not." Nate states. It was true he always tried to be him even if people don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.