6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
Meowdy, Greenie here! ^_^

The premise for what I want is really simple, actually. I want to follow the journey of the Dragonborn along with a buddy on the quest to defeat Alduin, among other things. The roleplay will follow the canon story line along with canon side quests as well as small plots we can make up with the very rich lore of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

The main characters will be our own OCs, of course. I don't mind which of our characters play the Dragonborn, nor do I mind the races or the genders of which character you wish to play. In that sense, it'll be just like the game.

NPCs can be canon from the game or they can be made up to suit us; just make sure to give credit where it is to be given.

As for the rest of the details (like skills, magic, char sheets etc), they can be discussed via PM. Please note this is a skeleton plot so I'm hoping my partner will add some of their own input. I'm on Discord but I would rather prefer to talk about roleplays on the forum (in PMs or an OOC thread) where I can keep track of things.

Things to seriously consider
  • I'm a stickler for rules, so following Iwaku rules is obviously a must.
  • I only do forum RPs.
  • I'm a slow roleplayer and can't promise daily or even weekly replies. I'm a married adult so I do have priorities. However, I'll try my best to give a reply every couple of weeks. While I don't mind reminders, poking me daily will, if anything, cause me more delay in replying.
  • I don't expect a novel as a reply, in fact even a couple of paragraphs are fine. What I want is substance and quality. Length =/= quality. Two or three paragraphs with substance and something I can work with is better than a thousand words of fluff.
  • Proper grammar and punctuation is preferred but I'm not going to throw a fit if there are typos. I would appreciate proofreading the post though.
  • I will be picky about who I roleplay with. However, just because I say no to someone doesn't mean I think they are a bad writer. It simply means I don't think our styles will mesh well. Please don't be pushy or try to guilt trip me into roleplaying- this is harassing and will be duly reported.
  • There will probably be comedic and light moments in the roleplay, so if that's not your cup of tea... *sips my chai*
  • I don't write star content (ie smut). However I do like romance, so if there is any intimate relations between characters, it will be fade to black. This is a no contender and I won't change my mind about it.
  • Speaking of romance, while I do like it, it isn't my main focus. Call it the fries to my RP Burger. I don't like instant romances, I prefer friendships growing into something romantic over the course of a period. Something to add here is that if you're looking for romance, it will either be MxF or FxF. I'm not comfortable with MxM.
I think that's pretty much all! If there's more I'll add on, but until then, if anyone is interested mention it in the thread and shoot me a PM. Please note, I'm not going send a PM to anyone who asks me ^_^'. I know it sounds picky, but I prefer anyone interested to make the first move.

Last edited: