The Dragon Priestess

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pooderthepirate

Original poster
The realm of the dragons was once high and mighty. Set in a different real from the mortals, dragons lived alongside other creatures in peace and prosperity. Their ruler, Aiya of the Deep, kept the peace for many centuries. Because her body shared the same soul of the dragon lord Siivaan, she was deemed the ruler of this realm, loved by all. Feared by only the dark things that lurked in the shadows.
For centuries, and many centuries more, she watched over the realm. But her rule would soon come to an end. The darkness would overthrow her. One night, as she slept soundly in her bed, she found herself caught in a dream. A dream she could not escape. The dark lord Izla, had set a curse upon her and her souls, casting her off into the realm of the mortals.
Now, Izla rules over the dragon's realm, planning to wage a war against the mortal realm.

One night, you find Aiya, passed out in the cold snowy plains with nothing but the clothes on her back and the scepter she seems to hold so very dear.
This is where our story starts.

If you're interested, let me know!

I'm interested :3

Awesome. :D I will make a topic of it, and pm you when it is done.

If your still looking for more partners, Id be interested

The spot for this onexone is taken, but I do have an idea for something similar but very different to this that you might like.

Status
Not open for further replies.