The Dragon Code (Anti & Naois_DragonGirl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Vayick would let her stay for a few days, or as long as she need. He wouldn't take her back right away, for he felt sorry that she had to marry such a person as Prince Mael. Dracos looks at her, and could tell that she didn't want to leave right away. "Maybe, just maybe he won't make you leave right away." He says. The entire day, both sat inside the cave very anxious about the figures arrival. Soon Dracos heard the sound of foot prints and looked out of the mouth of the cave, he could see the young man and the Drake coming up the path to his cave. "Well, I guess we'll find out, he'll be here in a few minutes." He says to Ela. Outside of the cave Vayick jumped off the Drake and walked to the mouth of the cave. He saw Dracos standing there, and bowed. Dracos of course bowed back and Vayick then entered the cave. He saw Ela and then bowed to her. "Princess Elanora, I presume. I am Vayick, your father sent me to rescue you. But I see you do not need rescuing." He says.

Ela curtsied as Vayick introduced himself. "Indeed I do not. And I don't wish to leave just yet either. Draco here is willing to show me around his home. So if you have any plans to the contrary you can just turn around and leave. Or I'll have Drace eat you or something!" She knew that Draco wouldn't eat Vayick, but she wasn't sure as to what kind of person he was. If he was the dragon boy that she heard rumors of then she would be delighted as long as he didn't force her to leave right away. If he wasn't then she assumed that he wouldn't know anything about dragons and would assume that Draco could eat him.

Draco looks at Ela as if to say, don't say that! Vayick lets out a laugh, "His kind of dragon only grazes on grass." He says. "And I won't take you back until you're ready, there is no since in dragging you back to a man such as Prince Mael, he is a horrible person." He says to her. "And not very bright, I may add." He says. "And yes, if you're wondering, I am that dragon boy.
He says to her. "Actually the only dragon boy." He adds. Dracos looks at Ela, "See nothing to worry about." He says. The Vayick looks at Dracos, "I just can't figure out why you took her." he says. "Oh, I wanted a companion." He says. Vayick nods, "Well, if you want, I know a place that has many many other dragons, you'd be welcomed there." He says. Dracos nods, "That does sound lovely. I think I shall, I mean if that is ok with you Ela." He says.

Ela let out a sigh of relief when Vayick said that he wouldn't make her leave. "About Prince Mael. I don't wish to talk about my fiance right now," she says. She begins to circle Vayick curiously, "So can you fly? Can you change into a dragon?" she began to barrage him with so many questions. When he says that he can take Draco to a place where other dragons are she nods at Draco, "As much as I would love to see you everyday, I think you living with your kind is best," she says as she gives him a sad smile. She walks up to the dragon and give him a "hug."

Vayick looks at her, "Maybe this will explain things." He says as he transforms right in front of their eyes. After getting a hug from Ela, Dracos nods, "In deed that does." He says to her. And then nods at what Ela had said. "I think you maybe right." He says to her. Vayick looks at Ela, "So how long do you think you will be staying?" He asks. "I have a feeling your fiace will be catching up to us soon, he was supposed to come along with me on this, but I had to ditch him, it was taking too long and I didn't know if Dracos was actually this friendly and feared that he may hurt you." He says.

Ele's eyes widened when she saw Vayick change into his dragon form. "Does it hurt at all?" When Vayick mentioned her fiance again she sighed in irritation, "I said I didn't want to talk about him, Vayick. Please don't mention him again unless you can see him over the horizon." She then turned to Draco, "Can we go and do some exploring, Draco?" She really wanted to get her mind off of Mael. Knowing that she didn't love him yet she was marry and eventually share a bed with him was not something she wanted to think about right now. She would have plenty of time to think about it at her wedding. But before then she wanted to enjoy her last few days of freedom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vayick looks at her and shakes his head no. "No it doesn't hurt." He says. Dracos nods, "Of course we can go exploring." He says to her. And then he turns to Vayick, "You're welcome to come along too." He says and Vayick nods. Of course he didn't transform back either, since Ela didn't seem to frighten of him. He did wonder though if Prince Mael was going back to the kingdom to tell the King that he had ditched him. But if that happens and the time comes, he would worry about that later. Vayick looks at Dracos and Ela. "So where are we going first?" He asks. Dracos stood there and thought about it. "Why, how about the medow?" He asks. Vayick nods. "That sounds good to me." He says.

A little put off Ela ignored Vayick to a degree. Why did he have to keep mentioning Mael. As long as she was here she wanted to enjoy herself as much as possible. "Is there a waterfall around? I love waterfalls. They are so magical to me," she laughed at her own silliness.

Dracos nods, "Yes, matter of fact there are two around here." He says. He leans down and lets her ride on him again, but of course he didn't need to fly. He would simply walk. Vayick followed after them and of course rode on his Drake. They had to travel at least a half mile before they got to one of the waterfalls. Dracos kneels down once more to let her off. "Well what do you think. Of course this is the smaller one of the two. But I figured this will do for now." He says to her. Vayick stood there next to his Drake. Then he looks at Ela. "I'm sorry if I insulted you in anyway, I came here to be friends not enemies." He says to her. He was hoping that she would accept his apology and eventually be friends with him.

http://www.olympicpeninsula.org/sites/default/files/logo-59.png - The waterfall.

Ela blushed when Vayick apollogized to her. "I'm sorry, Vayick. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. I just really don't like to talk about Mael because I don't like Mael. He cruel and selfish and-" she stopped herself, "And here I'm still talking about him," she laughed as she walked away to river shore. Everything was so pretty and so green. She had seem many waterfalls, but this one the most beautiful one she had ever seen. Even though is was a small she thought it was big enough for her. "I love it Draco!" She quickly took her shoes off and carefully waded in the cool water. "Back at home I would never be allowed do this!" she shouted over the waterfall at the two.

Vayick was glad that she accepted his apology. Dracos nodded when she said it was beautiful, he agreed that it was. "This is one of my favorite places to come and visit." He says. Vayick looked at the water and went up to it and leaned over. He put his hand in it, it was rather warm and clear. He looks up at Ela, "Just be careful, there maybe water dragons in this body of water. This is the perfect temperature and setting for them." He says. "And don't worry water dragons don't eat people, they're rather small and eat fish and water insects." He says. "But they may bite, if you step on one." He adds. Just as he said that, something jumped out of the water and back into it, next to Ela and it didn't look like a fish either. "See what I mean." Vayick says.

Ela kicked the water with her bare feet not carrying that she got her dress wet. She watched as Vayick tested the waters and then listened as he warned her of water dragons. When one jumped next her she was so startled that she slipped on a rock and fell into the river with a startled scream. She was now completely soaked since she landed on her back. Slowly sitting back up she rubbed her back and butt. They were sore from falling into the river. "Ouch"

Vayick looks at her, "I didn't mean to starttle you or cause you to get hurt." He says. Then he goes into the water and sinks below the surface. About two minutes later, he resurfaces and had his hands cupped around something. "I wanna show you what one looks like." He says as she walks up to her and then opens his hand to reveal the dragon. "So not so scary, they're actually kind of cute." He say. The dragon made a squeaking noise as it looked around. "You can touch it, it won't hurt you.' He says as he pets it like you would a dog or a cat. And then holds his hand out for her to touch the dragon. It was blue colored and about the size of his palm or maybe a little smaller. Dracos laid down in the grass, letting the sun warm his scales.

BabyDragon.jpg
(what the dragon looks like )

Ela laughed at his comment, "You didn't scare me. I was just startled to see something jump out of the water that's all." She watched in amazement as he was under the water for a long period of time, but quickly forgot about it when he showed her the little dragon. "It's so cute!" she said somewhat loudly. Instantly she covered her mouth with her hands, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scream like that. I was taught better then to scream." She blushed slightly but leaned back toward Vayick to pet the little dragon. She almost wished she could keep it as a pet, but knew that it deserved better then to be treated like a fish. "But how can you hold your breathe for so long? Is it because you can change into a dragon?" She had one hand on his shoulder to help her keep her balance. The other hand was still gently petting the little creature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.