The Dragon Blades Chapter 1

(( second Character... Re-read the rules. change in character limit))

Name: Skyla

Image:
Now- download.jpg Before the curse-64768a881d114a6f8ded09db91d59d79.jpg Shifted form before the curse- images (1).jpg

Personality:
Skyla was once a,light elemental before the curse was brought down upon her,
her once bright and cheerful disposition becoming frightened and shadowed.
Turning her into a skittish creature, hiding away in fear most of the time.

View attachment 60420 View attachment 60421

Name: Angelique Yuko
Height: 5'3
Hair: Black
Eyes: Crimson
Personality: Quiet and reserved at first. She is actually very kind and caring and Is often in the forest, she loves animals.

Angelique winced and panted slightly. The young teen frown as she calmed down. She wore a red cloak that matched those crimson eyes on hers. She was in the middle of the road. She was sitting sideways. Her leg caught in a wire and it hurt alot. Her leg was bleeding slightly. "fucking..." She curses slightly under her breath. "those damn hunters I swear" she mumbled grumpily. Trying to look for the knife In her cloak. She gave up and laid there for a moment staring up at the sky. A frown on her face and her crimson eyes were softly. She calmed her body. She slowly sat up once again and tried to gently remove the wire. But she wasn't fond with pain.
I am slightly confused... Have you read the story-line? Most of this takes place within the city limits.
Everything outside of the walls is over-run by shadows and demons.
If you exit the city without notice, you may as well have a death wish going alone.

Upon Kyle making his way to the center of town,
you heard a girls whisper rush by on a breeze, coming form one of the near-by alleyways.

" Over here..."

She sounded like she was hurt, her voice very quiet and faint,
though very light and hinting that she had a painful history.

I am slightly confused... Have you read the story-line? Most of this takes place within the city limits.
Everything outside of the walls is over-run by shadows and demons.
If you exit the city without notice, you may as well have a death wish going alone.

Oh I am sorry, I thought there would be a forest area within the city limits. Shall I write a different post?

Oh I am sorry, I thought there would be a forest area within the city limits. Shall I write a different post?
I can add a forested area within the limits but I don't know where you got hunters from. re-writing the post would help, yes.
Maybe make a different situation that being caught in wires, because if you think about it,
hunters within the city where there are warriors capable of changing into a dragon would seem silly.
One would think they would be fleeing in fear at the thought. And I know for a fact that Alice wouldn't allow hinters to be setting traps inside the city limits.
She wouldn't even allow hunters to be in the city because there is no use for them. She provides the city with food herself.
So yes, I would indeed appreciate it if you would re-write your post. Thank you.

Reactions: Kumiko Wataru
Kyle looked towards who said that and ran over. "A- are you alright? Is something the matter?" He asked frantically

A shadowy figure appeared before you, wisps of her form blurring in with the areas
around her like she couldn't keep a solid shape. The look in her eyes showed fear and immense amounts of worry.

" I- I'm Skyla. I need help. I have a curse..."

Angelique sat with her back against a tree. Her eyes closed for a moment. "maybe I should just go back home.." She said softly to herself. Speaking about the place she was staying for the night. She pulled up the hood of her bright red cloak and sighed, she slowly stood and stretched. People recognized her by the hood because of the color. It matched her eyes as well. She looked around curiously. Fixing her long black hair. She began to walk slowly through the city. Keeping her eyes down to her feet like always.

Kyle jumped. "Er..." He couldn't muster up anything to say at this sight. He was frightened.

Alice finished flying the perimeter, coming down to the large towering building inside the city,
a lengthy platform laying across the top, that which she landed atop. The stars where once again covered by the darkness.
She sighed and shifted back into a human form. Walking down a flight of stairs and down to a balcony, leaning
over the edge and looking out over the city. She saw Angelique walking, her red hood standing more than the rest of the gloomy colors.

Meanwhile, Sklyla was trying her best to seem as harmless as she could.
That being hard due to the curse which turned her into a shadow.

" Please. Don't be afraid of me. I won't hurt you I promise."

She walked slowly but stopped as she felt eyes on her. Like always she looked up curiously. Her crimson eyes locking with the other women. She suddenly smiled sweetly and waved at Alice. She did a small and easy sign with her hands. "hows the weather up there?" She could speak but usually when they were far away she used sign language.

Kyle took a deep breath. He knew that looks can be deceiving. Alice knew this girl somehow, he knew she did. "I'm sorry for me reaction. Forgive me." He said quietly. "But what I don't understand is how am I to help you?" He asked quizzically.

She waved back, glad that she had noticed her watching.
She signaled back ,

" Just drab, like always."

It was always dark and glum there,
she sun almost never broke through the darkened skies. But when it did, they would more often
then most be found sun-bathing in what sparse time they had to do such an activity.

Skyla looked down at her hands and then looked back to you, reaching out for one of your hands.

" It would be easier to show you. Telling isn't easily done."

Kyle hesitated. He wasn't sure what this would do. He slowly grabbed the extended hand. "uh.. okay..."

She sighed and smiled sadly. She signed once again. "lets pray for a sunny day" she smiled brightly as she signed that to Alice. Slowly putting her hands in her pockets once again. Actually decided to go up there and talk to her. She entered the building and walked up the stairs.

In a matter of seconds, a flurry of images went through you mind.
Showing you everything that had happened to her.
Some of them showing a very dark and looming figure, red eyes pulsing in the darkness.
Some of them showing Skyla herself sitting in corners, her hands pressed against her forehead.
During this display of images, you saw a path leading outside of the city and into a crumbling village
that had once been lively and prosperous, an abandoned church-hall appearing with a small glowing orb at the end.
Just when it came in front of you the images ended in a burst of light. Skyla still in front of you, holding your hand though
now she was easing her hand out of your grip.

Atop the main building, she left the balcony and headed
towards what was once a throne-room though it had become
more of a living space now. A long sofa stretching across the back wall,
a large table in the middle with several pictures strung across the walls.
Alice stretched out on the sofa, propped up on her elbows as she looked
up at the ceiling, her legs crossed over one another.

Kyle stood there, trying to take in all he saw. "wh- what was that?" He asked, slight panic in his tone.

Skyla responded in a weak tone, her voice edged with fear.

" That was what happened over the past three days. He did this to me.
He turned me into this... This monster."

Kyle grimaced. He never liked it when anyone was hurt. "I'll help." He stated, determination starting to glow in his green eyes.

A crescent shape appeared on Skyla's face, that being her smile as she was
but a shadowed figure of a person. Then something rare and seldom heard
escaped her. She laughed. It was quick and light, but it was filled by joy
since she now knew that she was going to be saved. Or at least
someone cared enough to try and save her instead of running
in fear of her. She was excited, but it didn't last for long.