The Dragon and the Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Or," Va'la offered, the 'r' rolling off her tongue. "You could stay here. You're new in town, no one knows you, it wouldn't be impossible to assume they might move on to another town thinking you're not here after a while. And if they do... We'll fight 'em. Ever heard of that saying 'Their bark is worse than their bite'? Well that is overwhelmingly NOT true for me. I'm a fighter." Va'la stood a little taller and puffed her chest out before grinning and plopping down on the bed. "Plus, you know, you really ought to get over this fear of commitment you seem to have with people you fuck." Giggling, Va'la pushed aside the tiny shred of hope hiding away in her heart. Nobody wants a clinger, and anyway, being callous and angry was much less painful. She ran her fingers lightly over the other woman's, trying to be reassuring. The dread and anticipation that came with being on the run was flat out exhausting, but eventually you got used to it. The heightened senses dulled to a throbbing headache every time anyone moved, the thrill of the chase wasted away to expensive new houses and bitter quick goodbyes. Fun, it was not.

Sierra sighed at her suggestion. Yet, she smiled warmly as the other woman told her proudly of her fighting capabilities.
But then Va'la's words about her being afraid of commitment sounded like Sierra was using this whole underground scheme as an excuse to get away from her after they just made sex.
Sierra growled low and somehow managed to pin the other girl under her.

"So you think this is all that I'm doing to you? Huh? 'Screw you and then leave?' " She asked, her lips barely over Val's. Her domineering nature was taking over her, fire dancing on her eyes. But soon, the flames had died down and were replaced by the soft honey color she usually had in her irises.

"Well, it's not exactly "fear of commitment, you see. I'm just not very fond of the idea of loosing my newly found treasure." She said, more calmly. But before Val could answer her, she just kissed her softly. "Am I'm greedy for wanting you, yet wishing to protect you?" She asked, honestly.

"We barely know each other though. So I guess we have to take it slow. Right?" She asked after releasing Val and getting up from the bed. Sierra quickly dressed in her panties and sweater to at least look decent.
Ugh, not so decent, though. But she wasn't going to shower the amazing smell of Val on her skin.

"Aaaaand I'm hungry! You must feed me, lassie. Ain't getting outta here 'till you give me something to put my poor stomach out of it's misery!" She said playfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.