Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Erranruin

Original poster
tumblr_n4mc29ATQz1tqwzjzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4mc0nYOVL1tqwzjzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n4mcuiGHP11tqwzjzo1_1280.jpg

Okie so we got these guys and then you have a few more characters? And the general idea we're bandying around is that like Edmund's coming to save a princess that Rickard captured for some reason.

Hmm, captured..
What about this--Rickard actually tried to save Anna (ima short her name, it's too lengthy ;A;) from people who kidnaps women and got misunderstood by Edmund, who though Rickard was like ye?

yeah dats what I generally meant by captured, yeah he rescued her techinically. Wanna do the whole 'Rickard leads Edmund right to her so she'll get out of his house' thing?

Yeah! That'll be great :3 So, do I start off with Edmund in the forest, trying to search for the princess?

Start wherever you like! I imagine Rickard lives in a cave in a mountainside and perhaps theres a village down in the valley where they meet? idk

Yeah, okay!
Anyway, ima start to post now !! Expect to hear me soon 8D

//SCREAMS ALONG WITH YOU

oH MY GOD I JUST HAD THE MOST AMAZING IMAGE IN MY HEAD AND LIKE

THIS PAIR MIGHT BE CUTE BUT THEY'RE ALSO GONNA BE FRICKIN BADASS AND I HAD THIS IMAGE WHERE LIKE

RICKARD AND EDMUND ARE FACING THIS WHOLE BATTALION OF RIVAL SOLDIERS FROM AN INVADING COUNTRY AND LIKE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THERE BECAUSE IDK MAYBE THE KINGDOM DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE COMING UP BEHIND THEM

SO RICKARD AND EDMUND FIND OUT AND LIKE RUSH OUT BY THEMSELVES AND FACE THEM AND THE LEADER IS LIKE "WHAT ARE YOU DOING STAND ASIDE, WE'LL TAKE YOU PRISONER AND MAYBE WE WONT KILL YOU'

AND EDMUND IS LIKE "HELL NO BITCH WE DIDNT RUN ALL THIS WAY TO JUST SURRENDER"

AND THE EVIL DUDE IS LIKE "HAH AND WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO DO AGAINST AN ARMY OF SOLDIERS ALL BY YOURSELF" AND EDMUND AND RICKARD LOOK AT EACHOTHER

AND EDMUNDS LIKE "THATS WHAT THE DRAGON IS FOR" AND RICKARD SHIFTS AND EDMUND'S ON HIS BACK AND HE MASSACRES THEM ALL

AND THEY GET BACK AND THEY ARE BOTH LIKE FINE AND BASICALLY COMPLETELY UNHARMED AND EVERYONE IS LIKE "ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME DID YOU KILL ALL OF THOSE SOLDIERS BY YOURSELF" AND RICKARD AND EDMUND LOOK AT EACHOTHER AGAIN AND ARE LIKE

EDMUND: "YUP TOTALLY, JUST THE TWO OF US"
RICKARD: "EDMUND DID MOST OF THE WORK"
EDMUND: *PUNCHES RICKARDS ARM*
RICKARD: *POUNCES ON EDMUND*

*THEY HAVE ROUGH PLAYFIGHTING UNTIL IT TURNS INTO SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND HAVE TO RUN AWAY TO SOMEWHERE QUIETER*

//SCREAMS AND FLAILS

• Love
Reactions: senpai
O H MY G OD D
EYGFAEWSTETSTETSTETSETSTESEYSTEYSESYEYYEYSYESYYESYEYSE

tumblr_mk5266r62L1ryu3g1o1_250.gif

IMAGINE RICKARD GIVING EDMUND A FLIGHT AT THE SKIES AND AT FIRST, EDMUND WAS SCARED SHITLESS BUT MOMENTS LATER HE ENDED UP BEING LIKE THIS:

tumblr_lp9cw6hWhy1qk4vtf_zpsb5e28886.gif

AND RICKARD IS JUST SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT BECAUSE 'YAY MY BAE IS HAVING FUN'

Status
Not open for further replies.