The Drachensturm Sign-ups and Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ludovic Alan Afolayan
Appearance:
W005_black_warrior_ws.jpg
Apparel and Equipment: A bastard sword (Hand and a half), a dirk, a round shield. padded leather armor with chain mail underneath, thick leather boots, and a helmet
000-3d-model-Helmet_01.jpg
Zodiac/Star Sign: Leo
Birth Date: 18 August
Ethnicity: French African
Height: 6'4
Weight:180 lbs
Birth Place:
Known Languages: French, English, Arabic, Yoruba
Religion: Christian
Skills: Fighting and teaching
Accepted. Will include you as part of a new post tomorrow.

Should I post or just wait for you to introduce me?
Wait. I'll have you start as another prisoner, in the meantime, have a look through the IC thread to get an idea of what's gone on. Also, don't forget to join the OOC Group (link in first post)

Wait. I'll have you start as another prisoner, in the meantime, have a look through the IC thread to get an idea of what's gone on. Also, don't forget to join the OOC Group (link in first post)
Okie dokie

I'll have my character ready later on tomorrow, is that alright?

Name: Richter Belmont

Appearance:
b16637c0c4748341fc2ad07fe4e0ba78.jpg

(he has several different appearances
Wears NO armor but the clothes on his back)

Apparel and Equipment: (look at the appearance pics and weapons pics)

Zodiac/Star Sign: N/A

Birth Date: 1773 (allegedly)

Ethnicity: European/Transylvanian

Height:
don't know his real height

Weight: don't know his real weight

Birth Place: Ex-Transylvania/Europe

IQ: Knows alot about vampires

Known Languages: English

Religion: Holy (Christian,etc)

Skills:
-Weapons:
Vampire killer Whip (Main Weapon)
rich5.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Marcella Petri
Appearance: Marcella has slightly curly brown hair which reaches down to her shoulder blades. It's usually tied up in a neat bun underneath her sallet.
tumblr_mofqo5CUFu1sr9ot0o5_500.jpg

Apparel and Equipment: Owns a simple spear, as depicted in the image. She wears a simple chainmail vest under her leather one. Her pauldron and sallet are made of steel, while her boots and gauntlets are simply reinforced with steel. Her shield is made of wood covered with cowhide. It has a small incut for her spear and the Vatican coat of arms imprinted on the front. She carries a schiavona on her hip. She usually carries the shield and spear on her back, along with a small worn out pack filled with various supplies. As of now, it consists of a small pouch of coins, dried meat and fruit, a water skin, bandages and her copy of the Bible inscribed in Latin.
20140905225101!ACB_Schiavona.png
bibliasacra.jpg

Zodiac/Star Sign: Libra
Birth Date: Sunday, September 25th, 5032
Ethnicity: Italian
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 140 pounds
Birth Place: Vatican City, Ex-Italy
IQ: 115
Known Languages: Latin, Italian, English
Religion: Catholicism
Skills: Public speaking, Fencing/Dueling, Reading.

Name: Marcella Petri
Appearance: Marcella has slightly curly brown hair which reaches down to her shoulder blades. It's usually tied up in a neat bun underneath her sallet.
tumblr_mofqo5CUFu1sr9ot0o5_500.jpg
Apparel and Equipment: Owns a simple spear, as depicted in the image. She wears a simple chainmail vest under her leather one. Her pauldron and sallet are made of steel, while her boots and gauntlets are simply reinforced with steel. Her shield is made of wood covered with cowhide. It has a small incut for her spear and the Vatican coat of arms imprinted on the front. She carries a schiavona on her hip. She usually carries the shield and spear on her back, along with a small worn out pack filled with various supplies. As of now, it consists of a small pouch of coins, dried meat and fruit, a water skin, bandages and her copy of the Bible inscribed in Latin.
20140905225101!ACB_Schiavona.png
Zodiac/Star Sign: Libra
Birth Date: Sunday, September 25th, 5032
Ethnicity: Italian
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 140 pounds
Birth Place: Vatican City, Ex-Italy
Known Languages: Latin, Italian, English
Religion: Catholicism
Skills: Public speaking, Fencing/Dueling, Reading.
A Catholic Italian?
My my, this'll make one of the later plot candies rather exciting...

Accepted!
I shall post you in with the next batch of prisoners to be found later today. Also, don't forget to read through the IC thread and join the OOC Group (Links on sign-up post)

Jack i'm still waiting on your pm about my chracter......

You're both wrong, Christanity is an umbrella term for nearly all faiths that hold the belief that Jesus Christ is the Messiah (Not sure if you can call certain cults Christians even if they do believe in Christ). Therefore, Christanity covers all forms of Catholicism, Orthodoxy and its two halves (that I know of), and Protestanism and its many denominational offsprings (Calvinism, Methodist, Baptist, etc.).

Reactions: Reaper Jack
That's still Christianity, as you still believe in Jesus Christ. There are differences between Catholicism ad Lutheranism. Lutherans believe you cannot redeem yourself int he eyes of God no matter what you do, you only go to Heaven by God's grace. Catholics believe that you go to heaven by doing good things.

Kinda.
Catholicism is kinda like a spin off of Christianity though.
I'm not wrong when I say they have differences.

Either way, I don't see why this is a problem. I only included it as it'd be something my character would notice. I didn't want to start any arguments but I don't like being accused of being wrong when I'm not. I guess I'm childish that way.

It's not, because Catholics ARE christian

and No I'm not saying its a problem or anything, and I didn't want to start anything when I brought it up here xD
Sorry

Yes Catholics are Christian.
However not all Christians are Catholic.
Therefore there is a difference.
That's all I'm going to say.
And yeah it's not your fault this blew up, it's mine haha.
If you want to talk about it more with me, PM me. :)
Otherwise we can agree to disagree. It's not going to affect interactions between our characters. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.