The Drachensturm Sign-ups and Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in joining. It looks awesome and a post-apocalyptic roleplay set in medieval times would be a new experience for me! :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
EDIT: I cast my vote for the Kingdom of Albion.

Name:
Andrew 'Andy' McKale
Appearance: A tall, broad shouldered man with long black hair (usually tied back) and heavy eyes of brown. His face is mostly scar tissue along the left of his jaw, and his his right cheek bears a tattoo - it reads 'Alba' Beneath it 'Nemo me impune lacessit'. The form beneath his neck is also heavily scarred from many battles, though he rarely shows those wounds.
Apparel and Equipment: A_Hard_Days_Knight_by_NinjaMasterTK.png
For battle:
War axe
Kite Shield
Gambeson
Chain mail
Heraldic tabard.
Pot Helm
For rest:
Simple robes stitched with pages from pre-cataclysm books
Hooded cloak pinned with a celtic broach.
Other:
Food and provisions
Satchel of writing materials
Zodiac/Star Sign: Aquarius
Birth Date: 28th January
Ethnicity: Scottish White
Height: 6'
Weight: 200 llbs
Birth Place: Glasgow, ex-scotland
IQ: 120
Known Languages: English, Scots, some Scots Gaelic, some latin.
Religion: Protestant
Skills: As a knight, Andy was taught from a young age how to fight and kill. Over the years he's been known to teach others these skills as well. With great strength and determination he can wear down most foes and through the tempering fires of battle he's learned to endure pain quite well. He can ride a horse, and hold a line. Split heads and armour, punch people till they can't breathe and then bring them back from the brink of death itself - for when one kills, its awfully useful to know how to fix it too.

EDIT: I cast my vote for the Kingdom of Albion.

Name:
Andrew 'Andy' McKale
Appearance: A tall, broad shouldered man with long black hair (usually tied back) and heavy eyes of brown. His face is mostly scar tissue along the left of his jaw, and his his right cheek bears a tattoo - it reads 'Alba' Beneath it 'Nemo me impune lacessit'. The form beneath his neck is also heavily scarred from many battles, though he rarely shows those wounds.
Apparel and Equipment: View attachment 40785
For battle:
War axe
Kite Shield
Gambeson
Chain mail
Heraldic tabard.
Pot Helm
For rest:
Simple robes stitched with pages from pre-cataclysm books
Hooded cloak pinned with a celtic broach.
Other:
Food and provisions
Satchel of writing materials
Zodiac/Star Sign: Aquarius
Birth Date: 28th January
Ethnicity: Scottish White
Height: 6'
Weight: 200 llbs
Birth Place: Glasgow, ex-scotland
IQ: 120
Known Languages: English, Scots, some Scots Gaelic, some latin.
Religion: Protestant
Skills: As a knight, Andy was taught from a young age how to fight and kill. Over the years he's been known to teach others these skills as well. With great strength and determination he can wear down most foes and through the tempering fires of battle he's learned to endure pain quite well. He can ride a horse, and hold a line. Split heads and armour, punch people till they can't breathe and then bring them back from the brink of death itself - for when one kills, its awfully useful to know how to fix it too.
Very detailed, I like it!
Definitely accepted, welcome to the madness!

• Love
Very detailed, I like it!
Definitely accepted, welcome to the madness!
Thank's a lot mate. Playing a character from my own home town five thousand years in the future sounds pretty enticing. Especially as I get to crack some heads together with him at some point.

Reactions: Reaper Jack
Guess I might as well join.
This character technically isn't OC, but you could say I just made an OC with the same looks as him, wouldn't make a difference since I'm taking away all of his powers.

Corvo_Attano_d%C3%A9masqu%C3%A9.jpg

Name: Corvo Attano
Appearance: See picture
Apparel and Equipment:
Corvo_Attano_noble.png
Zodiac/Star Sign: Aries
Birth Date: March 25th 1798
Ethnicity: Portuguese
Height: 1m85
Weight: 81 kg
Birth Place: Karnace, ex-Portugal
IQ: 105
Known Languages: English, French
Religion: Believes in one being called The Outsider who directs fate and is neither good nor evil
Skills: Legendary sword-fighting skills, also good with crossbows

Voting for the Kingdom as well, looks like it's gonna win anyway​

Last edited:
This character technically isn't OC, but you could say I just made an OC with the same looks as him, wouldn't make a difference since I'm taking away all of his powers.

Apparel and Equipment:
Corvo_Attano_noble.png
Religion: Believes in one being called The Outsider who directs fate and is neither good nor evil
Skills: Legendary sword-fighting skills, also good with crossbows​
Accepted!

Don't forget to vote for a starting location!

• Love

Apparel and Equipment:
Corvo_Attano_noble.png
Skills: Legendary sword-fighting skills, also good with crossbows

Voting for the Kingdom as well, looks like it's gonna win anyway​
CORVO!

• Love
Reactions: Ellya
Name: Kateline d'Audrieu

Appearance: Physically

Apparel and Equipment: She is not equipped with anything meant for surviving means. Food and advice, as well as extra-curricular lessons are provided within her Mother and Father's household by a private tutor. Her apparel is that of a noble, highly intricate dresses. Some examples would be the couple below.

Gold%20velvet%20green%20taffeta%20medieval%20dress%203150.JPG

a8af9e68687bb8c4c5b350c53b8cb46a.jpg
Zodiac/Star Sign: Libra

Birth Date: April 26th

Ethnicity: English

Height: 5' 3"

Weight: 129 lbs

Birth Place: ex-Austria

IQ: 110

Known Languages: German, Dutch, French, English

Religion: Roman-Catholic

Skills: Cooking, Cleaning, Reading, Writing, Musical Instruments (Harp, Psaltery, and Rebec)

Name: Kateline d'Audrieu

Appearance: Physically

Apparel and Equipment: She is not equipped with anything meant for surviving means. Food and advice, as well as extra-curricular lessons are provided within her Mother and Father's household by a private tutor. Her apparel is that of a noble, highly intricate dresses. Some examples would be the couple below.

Gold%20velvet%20green%20taffeta%20medieval%20dress%203150.JPG

a8af9e68687bb8c4c5b350c53b8cb46a.jpg
Zodiac/Star Sign: Libra

Birth Date: April 26th

Height: 5' 3"

Weight: 129 lbs

Birth Place: ex-Austria

IQ: 110

Known Languages: German, Dutch, French, English

Religion: Roman-Catholic

Skills: Cooking, Cleaning, Reading, Writing, Musical Instruments (Harp, Psaltery, and Rebec)
Accepted!

Haha I wonder what lady you have your eye on @WarriorHeart ^_^

Ah I forgot to put my characters IQ *goes to edit it*

Edit: Okay put her IQ and my vote

Reactions: WarriorHeart
Name: Richter [The Lord's administrator of a village; an occupational surname from the Middle High German "rihtære" meaning judge.], Dillan [French: Like a lion] Adalwolf [German: Noble wolf]
Appearance:
167eac348a482b96ecb55463b76b4d21.jpg

3ef59f9f330ab21f2d569ea14352f4f4.jpg

204282114C6BFDB7F7886C
Apparel and Equipment: See pics & below
181291.jpg

King-Arthur-Gawain-s-Hero-spiked-mace-1.jpg

77761.jpg

King-Arthur-Gawain-s-Sword-1.jpg
Zodiac/Star Sign: Pieces
Birth Date: March 19
Ethnicity: Germanic
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 235 lbs.
Birth Place: Foyer D'accueil, X-France
IQ: 126
Known Languages: French, German, English
Religion: Lutheran
Skills:

Self defense
Art of protection
Master of one-handed weapons
Mounted combat
Woodlore
Bait & Trap hunting
Archery –combat & hunting
Whittling/Carving

VOTE: Kingdom of Albion

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
well i may as well make my character now before i forget

Name: Jan Bray
Appearance: Fairly well-built, possessing short black hair, blue eyes, five o'clock shadow, well-defined features, and fair skin.
Apparel and Equipment: Most of his attire is leather, from his chestplate and shoulder pads to his belt and vambraces. He also possesses black boots & gloves, as well as a gray cloak. As for weapons, he carries around a rather normal sword as his primary choice and a dagger as back-up just in case.
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Birth Date: July 11
Height: 5'11
Weight: 165 lbs.
Birth Place: Warrington, ex-England
IQ: 125
Known Languages: English, French, Italian
Religion: Atheist
Skills: Skilled swordsman, brawler, and competent archer. Due to his build and discipline, he also possesses a good level of reflexes, endurance, strength, and speed. He also likes to think he's good at persuasion, when really all he does is threaten until he gets his way.

Man I feel really self-conscious being like the only one here who doesn't have a picture but you know what I can't be bothered to find one
Oh, yeah. And I suppose I'll also vote for Albion, since that's where everyone else is goin'. Go peer pressure!

I-I just hope I didn't miss anything...

@WarriorHeart

@Verite

Both of you are accepted! Great characters by the way guys!
Just one little thing; WarriorHeart, what denomination of Christianity is your character? Catholic? Protestant? Reformist?

• Thank You
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Unsure about joining mostly due to my own activity and RP roster but I'll keep an eye on this one. I wouldn't mind playing someone who is a practitioner of witchcraft or something of that sort.

Or, better yet, does bombs with some blackpowder, saltpeter etc.. :3 Someone who is adamant about gaining lost technology unlike the rest of the barbarians.

Yes, I actually really want there to be a nutcase tinkerer with old technology in the group. It spices things up! :D

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
OR BOTH!!! MAGICTECH MOFOS!!!

OKay, I'm joining XD I don't get to be a weirdo enough. Blasted barbarians and their use of swords. No idea the power of this dust/my magic

Reactions: WarriorHeart
Name: Killian Lawless
Appearance:
wizard_concept_1_by_yamao-d6iktj9.jpg

Apparel and Equipment: Killian wears fine leather vestments as armor, lined with masterfully constructed steel rings for protection. He often is seen wearing a cape and a wide brimmed hat with a cane in hand. The cane holds a dagger in the head and the head itself is made of steel making it a decent club if need be. At his hip he openly has a arming sword of seemingly unremarkable quality but the blade itself is made of very fine Damascus steel as well as a matching long dagger. On his back along with his pack he often has an oak crossbow with a small quiver of bolts at his hips. Other than that he carries a rather large hide backpack and satchel where he carries not only travel rations and spare clothing but also a light alchemy kit, medical equipment, wood and leather working knives and currency. Other than the symbol of his somewhat hidden order he also carries a self-made pocketwatch.
Zodiac/Star Sign: Scorpio
Birth Date: 3rd of November
Ethnicity: A mix of Nordic and Italian
Height: 185cm
Weight: 90kg
Birth Place: Reykjavik, Ex-Iceland.
IQ: 170
Known Languages: Killian is a devout studier of language, capable of speaking old English, Icelandic, Accented Italian and Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish, Gaelic, Latin and actually broken Japanese
Religion: Pagan. Technically an Atheist but is part of a religious order known as the "Order of the Tesla" which derives it's name from the very long dead Nikola Tesla. An order that strives to bring back old technology and science for all people. The religious symbol of the order is the symbol of an atom engraved in a metal cog. On close examination, faint lines and dots can be felt along the cog, very similar to old age circuitry.
Skills:
Killian is an exceptional man of science, learned in chemistry or alchemy, medicine, Herbalism, Engineering and the crafting of leather, metal, cloth and other materials.
He is a capable blacksmith in that regard and an exceptional tailor, making his own clothes from the best materials he can gather up.
He isn't much of a fighter though but can defend himself when need be with the use of a blade or even a club. He is an decent shot with crossbow and such weaponry though.
Killian however is a witch capable of using magic. To his own mindset his most exceptional magical skill is the ability to sense various energies, mostly people and electrical currents. He is almost a human compass as well as magnetic fields are visible to him and allows him to sometimes, when he focuses, able to deduce where he may find various metal. Through touch he may cause shock without much to himself and move metal objects with ease as long as they are within his reach and are small enough. He may move items that he senses if they are close enough but that is both inaccurate and unreliable as he may not be able identify what the item is. A very handy ability of his is to conjure up water from the moisture in the air and possibly even extract water from plants and ground, as well as remove the impurities in the water including turning saltwater into freshwater which are very handy during his seafaring.

Other mundane social skills he possesses are appraisal and knowledge of governments and economics. He has rather excellent musical abilities as he can play wind and string instruments but doesn't seem to have as much skill with drum instruments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.