The Door To Light(princessyuna & Etanaru Fureimu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A black coat? That sounds a lot lik-" Riku stopped after noticing that Sora came to the same conclusion as him. It wasn't surprising considering the description but he felt that it didn't needed to be noted a second time. However, if it was the Organization that left her here, then they most likely had an ulterior motive to it. Still, it was to early to tell what that motive was and the white haired keyblade wielder wasn't about to waste another second on it at the moment.

Soon afterwards, Leila proposed a good question. "What now?" Riku repeated the purple haired girl's question in a low tone as he glanced at both Sora and Leila respectively in an attempt to use them as a reminder for something he might've forgotten. Unfortunately, it proved to be of no use unless he didn't forget anything at all. Whatever the case, the white haired boy had an idea of where to go next. "Well me, Sora and now you need to restore this thing called a "Keyhole" back to its former state in order to rid this world of the abundance of Heartless that has taken shelter on it. Once we do that...well I haven't thought that far enough but we'll most likely be traveling to another world that requires us to do something close to what we're about to do now." Riku explained before turning in the opposing direction.

"But why do that when you can simply let this world be overtaken by darkness?" A man in a black coat asked, while casually walking up to the three.

"'Keyhole', huh?" Leila questioned lightly. Her hand went to her chin, thinking of the word. She can recall the whispers in her head when she was unconscious that spoke about "light" and "darkness". It was a feeling that crawled under her skin, considering that she couldn't figure anything out. All of her memories just seemed to be wiped away, and it was pathetic how she couldn't remember a single thing, but only some words and phrases that people said to her, also images that flashed in her head.

Looking up at the man cloaked in black, she subconsciously took a step back. Something in her mind told him that he was danger, just because a man in black brought her to this world. She stood behind Riku, gently grasping his arm as she started to feel uneasy. Heartless appeared from the ground, seemingly reacting to her reaction, now standing in front of Riku and Sora in attempt to shield them from a possible threat.

"Go away," she spoke to the cloaked man, looking at him now.

Riku looked at the cloaked man with a calm facial expression. Whoever this guy was obviously didn't know what he just got himself into. Both him and Sora had taken down countless Organization members of their nobody selves and they even went as far as to take out the leader. Not to mention that they've become more powerful since then, so this guy would be a breeze.

Leila began taking a couple of steps behind Riku which was to be expected, since she didn't seem to be harboring any weapons suitable enough to defend herself. However, the Heartless jumped out to her aid, as well the white haired boy and his spiky haired friend. It felt a little weird siding with the shadowy creatures after fighting them for so long but he had bigger problems to deal with at the moment. "You heard her, get moving or else..." Riku noted after Leila fiercely, ready to act on a moment's notice.

"Go? After all this time observing you? I think not. At least not after being treated so rudely. Come to think of it though..." The cloaked man raised up one of his hands, causing a mysterious object to form into it shortly after.
Keyblade__Icicle_Fall_by_PhoenixTrooper.jpg
"...you all need to learn some manners!!!" The man shouted before stabbing the blade in the ground before him. The entire surface began to turn bright blue shortly afterwards.

The moment that the cloaked man impaled his weapon into the ground, Sora stepped up to stand in front of Leila and Riku to defend them. The Heartless looked up at him, but kept themselves close to the purple haired woman. She then stepped up, making her way in front of Sora and held out her hand. "Stop! Wait a minute!" She shouted.

"Leila, what are you doing?" Sora questioned, completely confused though still focused on the man who had his weapon out. She was defenseless with no weapon, but he didn't know if she had a weapon.

Ignoring Sora, she put her hand down to look at the cloaked man. "Someone like you brought me to this town, and I want to know why. Why don't I remember anything?!"

"He isn't going to tell you," Sora told her. "Riku, get her out of here. We have her to protect now." He then stared the man down in the cloak. "I can handle him."

"He's a Keyblade wielder huh? No wonder..." Riku said to himself as Sora jumped right in front of him in order to defend against the cloaked man. He summoned up his Keyblade right after because he wasn't about to let his friend fight alone. However, Leila stepped up in front of Sora suddenly before he could try to stop her. She didn't seem like she was prepared to take no for an answer, as the purple haired girl blatantly ignored the brown haired boy and continued forward with her question.

"Now you wanna talk!? But sorry sweetheart, I can't answer that. However, I can tell you what you won't remember after I'm done with you...nothing!!!" The cloaked man responded angrily as he jammed the blue Keyblade into deeper into the ground, causing four areas on the surface to break open. Afterwards, four large ice pillars began to slowly rise from the four areas.

"Got it, and Sora?" Riku paused for a second. "Don't screw up or else I'll be back." He noted somewhat jokingly before grabbing hold of Leila's hand and began running in the opposite direction. The white haired boy had enough confidence in his friend to know that he would mostly certainly come out the victor. "There'll be more cloaked people for us to milk answers out of later."

Leila didn't know how to respond as the man in the cloak struck his Keyblade down into the ground. Everything was happening so fast, which gave her no time to react until she felt Riku's grasp on her hand. That made her look over at Sora as they made their getaway. "Wait, wait, we can't just leave him alone to fight," she finally spoke as she ran with Riku. "Sora can probably handle himself, but we shouldn't just leave him."

The brunette Keyblade wielder was fully capable of beating this man. He grinned, holding his own Keyblade in his hand. "Before we fight, will you tell me what you Nobodies are up to now? Or do you just wish to fight me? Either way, I will get that answer from you."

Meanwhile with Leila, she managed to pull her grasp from Riku's so she could stop running. "I don't like running away from things," she told him, catching her breath. "We shouldn't run. There isn't really any reason to run when we can fight as well, I am not defenseless."

"Nobodies? I have no idea what you're talking about. If you're referring to one of those guys that had my face then, sorry because we're two entirely different people." The cloaked man pulled out his keyblade from the ground, after the pillars had fully risen. "And no way man!! I'm not telling you anything, without getting something back in return. Just know that I'm here to put an end to you so you won't get in our way." He noted as the ice pillars began to form cracks on it. Weirdly enough, water began to slowly leak from out of the pillars soon afterwards.

Away from both Sora and the cloaked individual, Riku continued running before Leila pulled away from him. He looked at her with a calm stare as the girl expressed her dislike from running. "We're not running, we're simply leaving it to him. Sora's pretty powerful and even managed to best me on a couple of occasions, so I already know who'll come out the victor. And..." His eyes widened a little in shock as Leila spoke once she catched her breath.

Despite the white haired teen's small shock on his face, he was mentally way more surprised than what he was letting on. "You can fight? Well that's great but Sora doesn't need our help; otherwise, we would still be there backing him up. However, if you want to help him, then let's help him by finding the Keyhole. And try to have faith in Sora. I know those guys in cloaks might look strong but we've handled a fair share of them in the past so try not to worry so much." Riku noted with a small smile.

The Keyblade wielder watched in awe at the new change of battlefield, and he knew that he would have to figure out a plan to fight him. However, he scratched his chin and then snapped his fingers. "We don't have to fight," he told his opponent. It was probably a lost cause to talk the other out of the fight, but he wanted to try. "What is it that you want in return if you told me what I want? I can try to give you what you want." He still was prepared to fight if they were going to engage in battle.

Leila crossed her arms over her chest and let out a huff. They could go back, but she had a feeling that Sora wasn't going to let them help. She tapped her foot on the ground, shaking her head as well. "Fine, we can stay out of it for now, but we won't run the next time trouble is around," she established.

"Let's find this keyhole then," she said, giving a slight smile before she started walking. No more running for the moment, she was already tired from the sprint they were in earlier. "This keyhole isn't going to be easy to find, huh?"

The cloaked man sighed as the cracks on the ice pillar suddenly stopped from progressing any further. "You're right, we don't have to fight to be honest." The tone in his voice relaxed as he continued. "I just want info that only you and the other Keyblade wielder possess. Besides, I'm not supposed to be trying to remove one of the lights from the playing field. However, I will still eliminate you if necessary, so don't get any funny ideas." The man dressed in black noted as he chose to hear the spiky haired boy out.

After the teenage Keyblade wielder finished, a dark grin grew on the man's face. He knew the boy wouldn't find his response very easy to swallow so the cloaked man clenched tightly on his Keyblade just in case. "What I want in return is...master Yen Sid's location. If you tell me that, then I'll answer your question as best I can. I might even go as far as to allow you to ask me another. And I'm sure you figured it out by now, but I expect to be given my answer first. This is so you won't just up and run after I give you what you want. So...do you agree to these terms?" The cloaked figure asked, while mentally readying himself to launch at the boy upon gaining the information he desired.

Riku could tell that Leila wasn't happy about not going back to help Sora but he was relieved nonetheless. The cloaked man could've revealed something about the girl's past if they stayed but it wasn't worth putting her in harm's way over. Even after hearing that she could fight, the white haired teen still believed that leaving was the best course of action for her. Especially after seeing that Keyblade of his, which meant that he was most likely on another level than the others.

The last Nobody that wielded a Keyblade managed to knock even him to his knees. With that being said though, Sora could still take care of him. "Sounds good to me!" Riku replied happily. With how exhausted Leila was already, she probably wouldn't have been much help to Sora had they stayed anyway. The white haired Keyblade wielder wasn't the least bit tired from the short sprint but that was probably because he was used to running and swinging his Keyblade through groups of Heartless, all day, everyday. He turned to Leila with a bored look on his face. "Let's just say that we'll be here for awhile..." Riku noted depressingly before his expression brightened. "Naw, since we don't have to worry about repelling the Heartless, it shouldn't take us very long."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.