Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
brotherhood-script.regular.png

tumblr_mvby4rsqqk1slryu0o2_500.gif

There is an ancient story that someone told me...
Of a game that has been fought for centuries...
A game in which the winner is granted everything...
FAME...
FORTUNE...
ETERNITY...
A game where they lose...
Their love...
Their compassion...
Their humanity...
Their reality...
WILL YOU SACRIFICE EVERYTHING?
WILL YOU FORSAKE YOURSELF?
WILL YOU PLAY?
tumblr_mz1i6bYok41qztgoio1_500.gif

For centuries, a game has been played once every fifty years. However, it is not any ordinary game. It is a living, breathing entity with a thirst for blood and the Game always gets what it wants. I bears promises of everything you could ever dream of with the small price of participating in the Game. You are granted a magical ability to help you and to win, you have take the abilities of the nine other players. All you have to do is win to be given everything. Simple, right?

The Game is not as simple as it seems though. And once you realize that the only way to win is to kill the other players as brutally as possible, you may want to stop, back out, leave forever. But you can't. You have to win because the Game is pulling the strings and She isn't letting you leave.

However, this isn't the story of the Players of this year's Game, which is based in Japan. Rather, it is the story of the previous Winners, ten immortal people that have never met each other but are willing to give up everything to destroy the Game and save the current Players. Armed with ten abilities and years of experience, the Winners are determined to stop this Doll Game.

giphy.gif

{Anime Image}
.:Name:.
{Answer Here|First, Middle, Last}
.:Nickname:.
{Answer Here|Only if it applies}
.:Apparent Age:.
{Answer Here|14-21}
.:Actual Age:.
{Answer Here|Remember, the Games are Spaced 50 years Apart, The Oldest is 514 at the least.}
.:Gender:.
{Answer Here}
.:Sexuality:.
{Answer Here}
.:Nationality:.
{Answer Here|Can Be Pretty Much Anything Human, Even if the Civilization Doesn't Exist}
.:Magical Abilities:.
{Answer Here|No More, No Less Than Ten; No One Can Have the Same Abilities}
.:Year Game Was Won|Game Number:.
{Answer Here|What Year Did They WIn the Game, Where, and What Game is Was: 1,2,3, etc}
.:Personality:.
{Answer Here|At least include four or five traits.}
.:History:.
{Answer Here|Optional}
.:Pets:.
{Answer Here|Each character is allowed to have one pet, which acts as a Familiar and shares your lifespan.}
.:Other:.
{Answer Here|Is there anything else to know about your character?}

tumblr_mguc84NVla1r11qslo1_500.gif

~ No godmodding, etc... Despite having ten magical powers and being centuries old, every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
~ Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.
~ If the roles are filled, PM me and I may open up a role for you.
~ Please be literate. Cussing is allowed, but don't put "fuck" in every sentence unless the person is blatantly angry. It's very annoying.
~Please, only start off with one character. I want everyone to have an equal opportunity to participate.
~ Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.
~ Originality is very much appreciated.
~Please, PM me if you have a question.
~This is a psychological horror-ish roleplay that deals with some serious themes. If that bothers you, please leave now.
~You can add anything you want to the character sheet, but please at least keep the information provided.
~ Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.
~ Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard.

Last edited:

Colette Bellamy|16|516|Female|Played By... Felilla
Hugo Kaczka|21|471|Male|Played By... GoodEveningCalrice
Name|Apparent Age|Actual Age|Female|Played By...
Name|Apparent Age|Actual Age|Male|Played By...

Colette Bellamy: Toy Manipulation|Density Manipulation|Reanimation|Ribbon Manipulation|Enhanced Agility|Mirror Manipulation|Sound Amplification|Magnesium Manipulation|Needle Manipulation|Scissors Proficiency
Hugo Kaczka: Enhanced Strength|Vampiric Touch|Predatory Senses|Dream Invasion|Time Slowing|Bone Strength|Bonded Weapon Manipulation|Animal Possession|Self-Consumption|Fear Sense

Game 1: Colette Bellamy {1516, France}
Game 2: Hugo Kaczka {1566, Germany}
Game 3: RESERVED {1616}
Game 4: {1666}
Game 5: {1716}
Game 6: {1766}
Game 7: {1816}
Game 8: {1866}
Game 9: {1916}
Game 10: {1966}

Current Game:

Last edited:
c0008661_4d6136406b658.png

Colette Diane Bellamy
In the modern world, she goes by Cole Bell
Female
Pansexual
French
Toy Manipulation: Cole can manipulate toys of almost any kind with the exception of Legos for some reason. She can not generate them but when she actually takes the time to make them in an ordinary fashion, they are more connected to her and she is able to do more with them. Most of the toys, she has to be able to see with the exception of ones bonded to her and they retain their natural shape and form. A lesser known ability of hers is trapping people in dolls and stuffed animals. She never uses it. It is her most prominent magic and the one she used to win the Game.
Density Manipulation: Colette can manipulate the density and solidity of object or part of the object, whether living or non-living. However, she can not affect the density of herself or any moving object.
Reanimation: Cole is able to animate corpses and dead beings, making them to move and react. They are usually under her control, but because the corpses are likely mindless they have to be carefully monitored. Cole can only animate four corpses at a time and they have to be people she has an emotional attachment to and they can only stay animated for twenty minutes at a time.
Ribbon Manipulation: Colette can control and manipulate ribbons made of cloth, metal, and/or plastic. She can also generate said ribbons, which typically take on a pink color. She can increase the density and solidity of the ribbons using her Density Manipulation and is able to use the ribbons offensively and defensively by constructing things out of said ribbons.
Enhanced Agility: Cole can go from one motion to another effortlessly, effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, sprint, do back-flips and numerous other gymnastic, athletic and martial implements with little effort. Her agility is supernatural and surpasses what is humanly possible.

Mirror Manipulation: Cole can control, create, and manipulate mirrors. However, she is limited to using actual mirrors and can not use other reflective surfaces. She can use the mirrors to confuse her opponents, deflect weapons, and enter them to teleport. She can only teleport to places she has already been to though.
Sound Amplification: Cole can increase the strength, duration, and potential of sound to it's fullest, the effects may change depending on the original effects of the sound that has now been amplified. Beyond that, she cannot manipulate sound.
Magnesium Manipulation: Cole can shape and manipulate Magnesium, a rather strong, silvery-white, light-weight, highly flammable alkaline earth metal. While it is easy to ignite when powdered or shaved into thin strips, it is difficult to ignite in mass or bulk, but once ignited it is difficult to extinguish. It is the eighth-most-abundant element in the Earth's crust, fourth-most-common element in the Earth as a whole and ninth in the known universe as a whole. Cole cannot create or generate Magnesium and usually carries it around with her in a small pouch. She can compress and liquify it as well as turn it into a dust and spark it without the use of fire.
Needle Manipulation: Cole can create, shape and manipulate needles, spikes, pins, nails and other similar sharp objects, including organic needles such as quills, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them. She is able to use them as a projectile and is extremely proficient at using them with pinpoint accuracy. However, if it is not made out of a metal alloy, she cannot use it.
Scissors Proficiency: Cole is able to wield scissors with incredible accuracy as well as generate them out of thin air. She usually uses them in combat if she needs to use as little magic as possible.
.:Year Game Was Won:.
Paris, France, 1516
{Appear Childish and Sweet|Manipulative|Persuasive|Determined|Stubborn|Loyal|Kind}
Revealed During RP
N/A; she more or less considers her dolls her pets. Their names are Marionette and Puppet
N/A

Last edited:
Actually, taking a second look, I'd rather not. Thanks anyway though, I didn't notice the dark themes in the rules until later. Have fun!

Well, I'd be happy to reserve the game 2 spot if it's open now ^ ^ I'll start work on the CS now.

~READY FOR APPROVAL~

AnimeWarrior01.jpg

Hugo Leoneck Kaczka

He was previously called 'The Red Death' but no one would remember that

Male

Bisexual

Prussian

1. Enhanced Strength- Hugo’s original ability that played off of his already impressive physique. He’s extremely strong, able to complete feats on his own that may well take heavy machinery or beyond on a normal day. Getting caught in his grip is certainly not recommended.
  2. Vampiric Touch- Skin to skin contact with a living being allows Hugo to drain their life force, regaining health himself and sapping it from whomever he touches. This ability does have its limits and doesn’t actually paralyze the target in any way, giving them ample opportunity to escape if not restrained.
  3. Predatory Senses- Enhanced hearing, smell, and sight, gives his eyes a distinct amber sheen
  4. Dream Invasion- Hugo can enter the dreams of sleeping or unconscious people and manipulate the nature of their dreams for better or worse. He can cause crippling nightmares or even blackout dreams for a peaceful rest. He must either be able to touch whoever is sleeping, or be able to see them easily
  5. Time Slowing- Though time does not actually slow, for brief moments of extreme energy output, Hugo is able to experience time more slowly to allow him time to get to an opponent, remove himself from a situation, or stop his dinner from burning. This takes a lot out of him afterwards and only lasts for about three seconds in actual time.
  6. Bone Strength- Hugo’s bones, teeth, and nails are incredibly strong. This strength does cause them to loose some pliability, however, so in the event something were strong enough to break his bones it would be a messy break
  7. Bonded Weapon Manipulation- Hugo is able to bond with a weapon after repeated uses. Once he is proficient he has ability to augment a weapon’s length, call it to him from afar, or manipulate its direction once it’s been thrown. This ability seems limited to melee weapons and does not work on firearms. And he must have used the weapon on multiple occasions in order to use it well.
  8. Animal Possession- For periods of around six to ten minutes, Hugo can possess an animal and take its perspective, including its senses. This is mainly useful for accessing places he shouldn’t be able to or scouting while using a bird or the like. The animal is unharmed when he’s finished but he’s completely vulnerable while he’s doing so.
  9. Self Consumption- For a boost to health or to ward off exhaustion, weather affects, or other ailments, Hugo can bite himself and consume his own blood. It works like an energy drink or coffee and while good while it lasts, when it crashes he’s left in worse shape than before. It doesn’t work on things like poison or other internal ailments.
  10. Fear Sense- Useless outside of pairings it with Dream Invasion or torment, Hugo can tell a person’s greatest fear if he makes eye contact with them.

Stockholm, Germany, 1566

Harsh | Silent until forced to speak | Quick to resort to violence | Sadistic | Unbreakable will | Subtly cares for others | Protective | Adores animals | Enjoys peace and quiet

To be revealed (or may possibly add in before rp starts)

Dog.jpg

Nacht, a shepherd wolf mix that fought beside Hugo in the games and has been his faithful companion ever since.

N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
this is very unique. i may or may not join. i'm going to be doing things today, but i'll try and whip up a nice character as soon as possible.

you have the best role-plays, felilla. ( ^ ^)

This looks very interesting. I would like to reserve Game Spot #3, if you please :)

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Sooooo. It's been almost a week. Are we still hoping to see this thing take off? Maybe an ad?

Ehh. I'm not really comfortable taking on that sort of thing for someone else's roleplay. I'll keep this bookmarked for a few more days I suppose.

Blue_eyes_pink_hair_hyperdimension_neptunia_mk2_anime_girls_purple_heart_1200x1487_wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_100.jpg

Violette Mae Johnson

Vio

Female

Straight

French and American

Shadow Fun: She can use shadows to harm other shadows which harm the shadow's owner in the same spot, but with pain
Beast Manipulation: She places her hand on the creatures head and mumbles a few words. After a few seconds, the beast is under her complete control
Telekinesis: The act of controlling and manipulating the movements of objects and things she's summoned
Wrap: Shadows wrap around her victim and their unable to move
Berserker: She has a strong bloodlust and becomes almost impossible to kill. With enhanced everything though, it comes at the price that she has no control until the Berseker mode let's it's guard down. Once it does she fights back and wins her body back again
Banishment: Can Banish any animal or undead being into the underworld
Minions: She can make shadow minions and although they can be killed with one swing, they have enhanced speed and when they attack, it hurts the victim more then it would if she attcked
Summoning: She can summon anything she wishes
Beam: Shiro can shoot black beams from her hands that inflict great pain depending on how large it is
Star Fall: Calls forth a rain of Ethereal and deceivingly beautiful stars from the heavens above. The stars rain down on the target causing massive burn and light damage upon them. During this cascade of stars the area is enveloped in a beautiful starlight causing damage over time.

1666 & 4

Violette isn't the type of girl you can just automatically consider a friend or ally. She carries with her a mysterious aura but with it mingles that feeling of her being cool which tends to pikes many girl's interests. Violette acts cool and calm at all times, keeping her true feelings inside. Of course, she isn't perfect, and has outbursts from time to time which she quickly covers up to maintain her image. Even thought Violette is like this, deep down she has a kind side which is why she always finds herself helping those in need. A lot. She may not like it but that's just who she is. Though she isn't just 'kind'. Violette has proved herself to be quite caring and understanding, especially if someones but hurt badly and struggles to get over it for Violette herself is still getting over her past. But that's where her patience comes into play as well, so her past couldn't be so bad if it molded her right

Speaking about 'molding her right', there's still some things to say about Vio. Everyone knows the saying, 'I'd take a bullet for you'. right? Yet most of the time that's what friends say to another to keep their hopes up even thought they never would because their afraid. That's not Violette. Sure she isn't exactly she friendly type but when she makes a promise or commitment, she keeps it. In fact, Violette would take a bullet for a friend she holds closely, without regret or hesitation, she'd even die for them. Which is why Violette tends to be protective of her friends. Sure she's really smart but her choices are always her own. One could consider Violette honorable, in her own way of course and she might be, but that's their own opinion

Violette wasn't always the way she is today. In fact, she was quiet different when she was younger. Before everything happened, Violette was a bright and happy girl who was always smiling. She had a loving mother, a strong father, and a cooler older brother who always had her back. They never fought and were the type of family ever child wish they had, especially since they were rather rich. Violette and her older brother were the best of siblings. They always had each other's back and it helped that they had supportive parents. That's just how their family was. Violette has great friends who constantly came over and the same went for her brother, except they were there only for food then went back outside. Her mother was a successful business women and her father the same, they did work in the same company after all. But, it just wasn't meant to be.

The first sign that their happy lives were ending was Violette's friends. Violette was running late to meet them at the park because she started her chores late. She reached the park in a few minutes but saw her friends were having a serious conversation. Curious, she hid behind the tree closest to the bench they sat on and eavesdropped.
"Where is she? Violette is late."
She heard one of them say, impatient as always.
"I know right? I want to hurry up and go so we can go to her house."
One of her other friends said.
"Yeah. I mean, we only hang out with her and say we're friends because she's rich and gives us luxury everytime we go over. My feet hurt and I could use her massage."
Her last friend agreed. Violette gasped but immediately put her hand over her mouth. The three girls stood up quickly at what they heard and looked around. Violette stepped out from behind the tree, her hands down at her sides and tears streaming down her cheeks. She couldn't believe it. They had been friends for three years, but it was all a lie. Her 'friends' stood there, staring at her completely dumbfounded. She saw the one who spoke first put her arm out with her hand extended and open her mouth but before she could speak Violette turned and ran back home, unable to control the sobs.

The next sign was worse than the first. A few months after Violette's friends showed their true colors her parents started losing costumers at a steady pace after. A rival company bought one of their products and added a few chemicals of their own. They then purposely put on the lotion and the next day the 'victim' got rashes everywhere she put the lotion. The company took pics and put it all over the web, especially Facebook. Her parents company lost workers at the same pace as customers until eventually there was no business to speak of. Her mother became a full time worker at a grocery store afterwards and her father worked as a police officer, but they were miserable and fought every night. Eventually, they broke up and Violette went with her dad along with her brother. He was abusive though and no matter how many times her brother tried to stop their father, Violette was always the one to take the hits.

Lastly, was the sign that will forever haunt Violette. Violette went with her brother to a gas store one day to buy food with the money her brother earned from his part time job since their father didn't even spend a penny for anyone but himself. After a while they soon had everything they could buy with the money her brother had and were the next in line to pay when someone in a black mask suddenly barged into the shop. He held a gun in his hand and had it pointed toward the line. Everyone backed away, except for her brother. He gave her the food and stepped forward, asking the guy to put the gun down the nicest way he could in this situation. But, the man must have been a pyscho. Right after her brother took one step closer to the guy, the man shot and hit her brother directly in the heart. Violette watched in horror as her brother fell to the floor, bleeding non-stop. She screamed and started sobbing as she ran to her brother. Violette collapsed onto his lifeless, ignoring the man who had the pointed at her to get back. Anger then took over and something happened. Violette stood up and turned toward the man, hanging her head and making her hands into fists. She screamed at the top of her lungs and a visible black-purple aura came from her body. She looked the man in the eyes, her's completely black. The man threw the gun at her in fear but she only caught it. Pointing it at him, she shot him until all the bullets were gone.

20b371bc5e0bbef179ad72f9f89977d2.jpg

Gotta meet her if you wanna know more