Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
***May be subject to roleplay name change***​
overgrown_by_joakimolofsson-d4yx6ky.jpg
Ione, the self-proclaimed god of play. A mass of energy and lost magic gathered in the void to make a living being. Endless amount of power and a very bored and childlike personality, Ione has picked you to play a game with him. Scooping you up from your world and dropping you in the middle of some overgrown ruins.

"If you want to go home, then you have to complete this game! I'll give you 10 games to play and when you finish them all, I'll take you home and grant you a wish! If you don't, then you'll die!"

Can you survive? Will you complete all 10 trials? What awaits you in this new world?

Wilds.jpg

This roleplay is a 5 to 6 player roleplay to be run in a Game Master style. I will be describing and running the roleplay for the characters people create. There will be an element of dice and stats, but they are very simple and only meant to keep people useful no matter where they come from.

Your character will be exactly, 95%, how you want it. Your background, the world you come from, the race, age, etc. Anything you can think of to customize your character can and will likely come true! I pressure all of you to really put time and effort into where your character comes from.

Displacer beast.jpg

The setting will be a post-apocalyptic of the already fallen modern day. The creatures will all be fantasy-like and dangerous. People you will meet will be no more advanced then low-tech tribes.

Ione will appear sporadically throughout the roleplay and give you up to 10 challenges, the 10th will be the last and you technically win the roleplay. The rest of the roleplay is about survival and exploration of the environment.

Ask me anything. This is only an interest check.

Reactions: Lady Laureline
I like the sound of the premise! A few questions: What will the post length expectation be? Post speed? What's the other 5% of our character that won't be how we want it? Can our character be fandom? (Not that I want it to be, people might just interpret it that way.)

I don't want a novel of a reply. Maybe something around 2-3 paragraphs. I'd be willing to accept less for dialogue. Speed is yet to be decided. Since I will be running it without a character of my own, I might have a posting order or rule. 2 posts per person per every post I post. I'm not sure about this and it is open to discussion when or if I get a group together.

The other 5% is due to what your character brings with them when they come to the new world. If you come from a very advanced world where you use phase guns that decimate your opponents in one shot, I'm pretty sure your gun is going to suddenly malfunction.

I will not accept fandom character. I would like to stick strictly to original characters. But I don't know every fandom in the world so it is possible someone plays a fandom and I won't even know it. I WILL, however, take OCs from fandom realms. So if you decide to play a pokemon trainer, sure, why not?

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Sounds awesome! I'm in :D

• Love
Reactions: Tiger Dragon
Thank you for your interest!

If another person does not show interest in this by the 20th, then I will not run it. If someone does, then I will post the full roleplay and see if I can make the 5-6 player mark. I would be willing to run this roleplay if I made up to 4 players. 3 if everyone involves really wants me to run it. No less.

Oh dang. Well, I guess I better make good on my promise and get the RP up and running for signups.

I promise you, if you feel like you're not a good roleplayer, then I am the DM for you. I honestly write in a much less advanced way than most people because I take a "Less is Better" approach to things often times.

Reactions: Cabob7
This sounds really interesting, I’d alao like to join in if you’re still looking for members!

• Love
Reactions: Tiger Dragon
I will be releasing sign-ups and such in a day or so. Thank you for your interest!