Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
Last edited:
[fieldbox="Roleplay Information, green, solid, 10"]

• Ione, the self-proclaimed god of play. A mass of energy and lost magic gathered in the void to make a living being. Endless amount of power and a very bored childlike personality, Ione has picked you to play a game with him. Scooping you up from your world and dropping you in the middle of some overgrown ruins.

"If you want to go home, then you have to complete this game! I'll give you 10 games to play and when you finish them all, I'll take you home and grant you a wish! If you don't, then you'll die!"

Can you survive? Will you complete all 10 trials? What awaits you in this new world?

The setting will be a post-apocalyptic of the already fallen modern day. The creatures will all be fantasy-like and dangerous. People you will meet will be no more advanced then low-tech tribes.

Ione will appear sporadically throughout the roleplay and give you up to 10 challenges, the 10th will be the last and you technically win the roleplay. The rest of the roleplay is about survival and exploration of the environment.

This roleplay is a 5 to 6 player roleplay to be run in a Game Master style. I will be describing and running the roleplay for the characters people create. There will be an element of dice and stats, but they are very simple and only meant to keep people useful no matter where they come from.

• Roleplay Rules:
    1. All Iwaku Rules are to be followed at any time. The breaking of these rules will get you reported.
    2. I am the Game Master(GM), what I say will go. Please follow the rules listed here.
    3. This will be a mix of roleplaying and my own dice creations, so there may be some kinks. I'll make calls when this happens.
    4. Communication in OOC is key! I want this group to tightknit when talking. I will be making an OOC conversation or thread. If you want to be part of the roleplay, you will need to be part of this conversation often.
    5. Basic roleplay consideration, please. No Bunnying. No Godmodding. No Powerplaying. Don't Assume.
    6. I will NOT be playing a character. Only NPCs and the environment you'll be facing. The only character anyone else will be playing is the one character you created.
    7. You will be allowed to make a new character midway through the roleplay ONCE. But if you choose to do this, I will KILL the character you are currently playing, unless there is some other alternate story wise.
    8. This game will have Dice elements to it. All dice rolls will be made on a thread I will more specifically for this roleplay. If the rolls are not made how and where I ask them to be, they will not count the roll

• Reply Expectations:
    1. Reply Length: I want a solid 1-4 paragraphs. PLEASE PLEASE, do not kill me with 5 long ass paragraphs. I'm keeping track of a lot of things and reading about how green your character thinks the grass is will kill me. Please let's keep writing to the important things.
    2. Reply Speed: I want reply times to be orderly. So right now, I'm thinking everyone can reply two times for every one time I reply. (LETS TALK ABOUT THIS. I WANT TO MEET MY PLAYERS TIME TABLES!) OOC will be open to those who have accepted characters.
    3. I want myself to have to reply to this roleplay twice a week. But I may do it once a week. That way we are not stalling but we are not rushing either. I want to give everyone a fair amount of time to get reply and conversations in.
    4. I'm thinking about having everyone add a "TL:DR" section at the end of their post highlighting things like what you are possibly rolling for in that response so that I don't accidentally read over or forget things. This is also up for discussion.

• Fun Tips!
    1. You CAN romance and recruit NPC, animals, and creatures! Beware though, there can be consequences to trying to do with dangerous creatures or NPC who don't like you.
    2. Always feel free to explore and communicate with me OOC about things you would like to do. You might just get rewarded for it!
    3. Want to so something outside the party? PM me! Let's do a miniature roleplay in PMs and then I'll put a summary for others to read in OOC later.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Character Creation, gold, solid, 10"]

• Character Building Rules:
    1. Your character will be exactly, 95%, how you want it. Your background, the world you come from, the race, age, etc. Anything you can think of to customize your character can and will likely come true! I pressure all of you to really put time and effort into where your character comes from.
    2. The other 5% is due to what your character brings with them when they come to the new world. If you come from a very advanced world where you use phase guns that decimate your opponents in one shot, I'm pretty sure your gun is going to suddenly malfunction.
    3. I WILL NOT take characters from Fandoms. I HIGHLY encourage completely original OCs. I will take OCs from fandoms, however.
    4. I prefer face claims to be Anime. If you do not feel comfortable or the picture only closely represents your character, please feel free to write a description.
    5. Every character must be approved by me before you are accepted into the roleplay. If there are any minor or major problems or you have any questions, I will/you can PM me. Please put the title as the roleplay your character name.
    6. Please, make your character a Semi-Team Player. Let's not make a completely evil character out to screw everyone over. No one likes those people.

• To make sure each character, no matter the background, has a degree of usefulness and to keep powerplay to a minimum, I've taken the time to build a very simple dice system setup:
    1. There are 5 "stats" that you will have, giving a modifier when rolling with a 1D20.
      1. Strength = Making Attacks, Moving Heavy Things, this includes magic.
      2. Dexterity = Defense, Dodging, Evading, Reflexes, Includes shields and shield spells.
      3. Constitution = Ability to Resist Effects, Mind, Physical, Staying Conscious
      4. Intelligence = Quick to figure things out, Get extra tips if Intelegce rolls are made
      5. Charisma = Ability to talk to others, Convince to help or of certain things.
    2. You will be given 10 points to put anywhere you feel like they should go.
    3. There is a 5 point cap for all the sections.
    4. I will be awarding 5 more points to each of your characters after they are fully created to help even things out if I need them to be, only then will your character likely break the 5 point cap.
    5. I would like you to put your points in a way that makes sense for your character. Don't tell me how smart your character is, then proceed to put 5 points into Strength.

• Dice Rules
    1. I will link in the OOC an example of how I want the dice to be rolled for me.
    2. We will be using a 1D20
    3. The order is you will post the action you want, roll in the OOC and Tag me in the role and I will let you know in my own post how you did.
    4. If you do not roll in OOC, then I will count your action as a fail.
    5. You will be adding your "stat" to the roll you got. So (20+5) will equal a full 25.

• Fun Tips!
    1. Don't be afraid to be physically different! A character with two heads? Five arms? A forked tongue? Sounds amazing!
    2. Don't be afraid of quirky personalities or habits! Klepto of forks? Can't stop making puns? An uncontrollable urge to eat fruit? Pfft. Weirdo.
    3. You can be creatures too! Dragons! Birdmen! Anthros! or maybe just a vanilla human with a twist. Just Bear in mind that I rather you were not too big or little.
    4. You can bring with you quite a few items or objects. Just be sure to list what they are and do. I'll have a discussion with you later about using or if I think they would be ok to keep.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Character Sheet, blue, solid, 10"]
  • Please put your character sheet Codes down for me after they have been approved.
  • Feel free to put a character background that best describes the character homeworld! If you can't find one, I'll find one for you later.
  • I'll be reposting your characters on the OOC thread to keep track of them.

• Name:
    Race:

STR: 0
    DEX: 0
    CON: 0
    INT: 0
    CHA: 0

• Race: Name of your race
    • Common fact about race 1
    • Common fact about race 2
    • Common fact about race 3
    World: Name of World
    • Common fact about World 1
    • Common fact about world 2
    • Common fact about world 3

Character Facts: Misc.
    • Characters Talents
    • Character Fears
    • Extra Info I should know

• Weapon:

• What weapons do you have?

Cloths:

• What clothing or armor are you wearing?

Bag:

• What Items do you have on your person?

Money:

• Don't worry about this slot yet.

• Leave This Blank. Do not worry about this! :)

[/fieldbox]

CHARACTER CODE:
Code:
[div=background: url('CHARACTER BACKGROUND HERE') no-repeat; background-size: cover; position: relative; margin: auto; padding: 5px;]
[tabs]
[tab=Basics][div=background-color: aliceblue; opacity: 0.7; padding: 15px;][div=
   background-image: url(CHARACTER PICTURE HERE);
   background-repeat: no-repeat;
   background-size: 100%;
   height: 300px;
   width: 300px;
   border: 1px solid #000;
   position: relative;
   border-radius: 100%; float: right;][/div]
Name:

STR: 0
DEX: 0
CON: 0
INT: 0
CHA: 0
[/div][/tab]
[tab=Info][div=background-color: aliceblue; opacity: 0.7; padding: 15px;]
Race: Name of your race
Common fact about race 1
Common fact about race 2
Common fact about race 3
World: Name of World
Common fact about World 1
Common fact about world 2
Common fact about world 3
Character Facts: Misc.
Characters Talents
Character Fears
Extra Info I should know
[/div][/tab]
[tab=Items][div=background-color: aliceblue; opacity: 0.7; padding: 15px;]
Weapon:

What weapons do you have?

Cloths:

What clothing or armor are you wearing?

Bag:

What Items do you have on your person?

Money:

Don't worry about this slot yet.

[/div][/tab]
[tab=Game Tracker][div=background-color: aliceblue; opacity: 0.7; padding: 15px;]Leave This Blank. Do not worry about this! :) [/div][/tab]
[/tabs] [/div]

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
All questions and Character questions and sheets down below!
PM me if you need anything else.

Feel free to 'reserve' a spot. You can only reserve for 12 hours. A character sheet needs to go in the reserved posts spot.

Last edited:
Name: Volen Ceredege
Race: Human

He has brown, wavy, shoulder length hair that often finds its way into his eyes. He's a little on the shorter, thinner side when it comes to humans, and generally wears darker colors. He has no scars, no tattoos, is usually clean shaven. At the time he was abducted into this world, he was a little scruffy

Fun Human Facts
1. Humans tend to be more adaptable than most races, seeing as they don’t live as long as elves, dwarves, or anything of the sort.

2. They usually have a basic affinity for magic, though some of them are much more powerful magically speaking.

3. Force of will can sometimes push a human far beyond their normal boundaries, and among humans those are normally considered heroes.

World: Cyria

1. The usual fantasy races, such as elves, dwarves, goblins, and the like.

2. Almost any person can use basic levels of magic, and the more you push yourself with it, the more powerful you grow with it, As mentioned before, some people are just born with greater affinities to magic than others.

3. Magic is often tied to emotions and will power, and an emotional wizard is dangerous to themselves and them around them, as they can exhaust themselves magically, to the point of serious injury or even death.

Character Facts:

Basic elemental spells, such as fire, ice and lightning, and some weak healing spells. The damaging elements can be cast on the sword, which will retain it as long as the caster remains focused. I suppose the sword could hold the healing spell too, but that would accomplish nothing and be a waste.

Arachnophobia, the fear of spiders. Almost cripplingly so.

Weapons:
Spellblade, a sword that functions as a perfectly normal sword, but can be imbued with magical energy from the wielder. His spellblade was the size of a broadsword, just small enough for wild one handed swings, but generally requiring two hands to swing effectively.
Small knife, nothing special.

Clothes/Armor:
A dark iron chestplate over a leather tunic, leather gauntlets, leather boots, and cloth clothing underneath the minimal armor.

Items:
A sketchbook, full of random drawings. It isn’t his own, but he’ll defend it with his life until he gets home.
Remaining Points: 0
STR: 3
DEX: 1
CON: 2
INT: 2
CHA: 2

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Tiger Dragon
2. Reply Speed: I want reply times to be orderly. So right now, I'm thinking everyone can reply two times for every one time I reply. (LETS TALK ABOUT THIS. I WANT TO MEET MY PLAYERS TIME TABLES!) OOC will be open to those who have accepted characters.

3. I want myself to have to reply to this roleplay twice a week. But I may do it once a week. That way we are not stalling but we are not rushing either. I want to give everyone a fair amount of time to get reply and conversations in.
If everyone posts twice for every one time you post, and you post twice a week, that's four posts a week for everyone. That would be too fast for me. ;w; Roughly twice a week max would be more comfortable. Would that be okay? I work full time so I don't have a ton of spare time during the day.

Are we required to use the format above for character sheets? Or so long as info is easy to find can we do it however.

If everyone posts twice for every one time you post, and you post twice a week, that's four posts a week for everyone. That would be too fast for me. ;w; Roughly twice a week max would be more comfortable. Would that be okay? I work full time so I don't have a ton of spare time during the day.
Yes, I think we can do a once a week reply. Or a once a week story forward reply.

Are we required to use the format above for character sheets? Or so long as info is easy to find can we do it however.
I would appreciate if you did. But if you don't, then make sure you fill out all the fields. I will be taking those and reposting and editing them as we go. Basicly, I'll format it.

Alright. Sorry I didn't do it the way you wanted but I made sure I filled in every blank. CHARACTER SHEET, COMPLETED! Unless you want me to change something, @Tiger Dragon

Another question: How little is too little? Say I wanted to play a character about the size of a house cat...

Now, I own a cat. But my cat is a mainecoon. So he is one of the biggest types of cats you can get. I would say lets stay as big as a medium-sized dog. (Which is honestly the size of my cat.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
I hope this is okay :D

• Name: Yer'on

Race: Mutant Exulian demon
    - Exulian demons (as in, demons from the world Exul) are humanoid creatures with many avian and bat-like features; they've adapted to the almost perpetual dusk of their home and think about light the same way humans think about darkness.
    - Both of Yer'on's parents are demons. But his father had meddled with his soul, corrupting it in a way that never showed itself until his son was born.
    - Yer'on is an outcast. There is no other demon like him.

World: Zeta - Mundus
    - Zeta is the universe, containing four main worlds. Mundus is the world Yer'on currently lives on, though he originally hails from Exul.
    - Magic is commonplace and is driven by thought, mental strength, and the energy contained within a being's soul.
    - Technology levels vary wildly, though the city Yer'on lives in is comparable to a dense Earth metropolis. Magitech runs rampant.

Characters Talents:
    - Fast in the air, though a bit clumsy on land.
    - Ruthless. Yer'on does not stop the attack until he is physically unable to move.
    - Yer'on can cover his wings and claws with dark energy, which burns on contact. It is more deadly to creatures of holy origin, and less deadly to fellow creatures of darkness. Beyond that, though, his magic is weak.

Character Fears:
    - Dying by anyone's hand but his own.
    - Being seen as weak.
    - Stagnancy.

Extra info:
    - "Yair-onn."
    - 18 inches tall, about the size of a medium dog.
    - Human-like intelligence.
    - Beak is made of more flexible stuff than keratin, affording him a wide range of expressions.

• STR: 1
    DEX: 4
    CHA: 1

• Weapon:

Claws, talons, teeth.

Cloths:

None.

Bag:

Nothing on his person at the moment.

Money:

• Love
I have some idea's how I want to spend your points, but I will look them over and let you guys know when I accept them.

Volen is Player 1
Yer'on is Player 2

Think about a color that best represents your character and let me know.

You guys can post on the OOC now-- Don't forget to watch that thread.

Name: Volen Ceredege
Race: Human

He has brown, wavy, shoulder length hair that often finds its way into his eyes. He's a little on the shorter, thinner side when it comes to humans, and generally wears darker colors. He has no scars, no tattoos, is usually clean shaven. At the time he was abducted into this world, he was a little scruffy

Fun Human Facts
1. Humans tend to be more adaptable than most races, seeing as they don’t live as long as elves, dwarves, or anything of the sort.

2. They usually have a basic affinity for magic, though some of them are much more powerful magically speaking.

3. Force of will can sometimes push a human far beyond their normal boundaries, and among humans those are normally considered heroes.

World: Cyria

1. The usual fantasy races, such as elves, dwarves, goblins, and the like.

2. Almost any person can use basic levels of magic, and the more you push yourself with it, the more powerful you grow with it, As mentioned before, some people are just born with greater affinities to magic than others.

3. Magic is often tied to emotions and will power, and an emotional wizard is dangerous to themselves and them around them, as they can exhaust themselves magically, to the point of serious injury or even death.

Character Facts:

Basic elemental spells, such as fire, ice and lightning, and some weak healing spells. The damaging elements can be cast on the sword, which will retain it as long as the caster remains focused. I suppose the sword could hold the healing spell too, but that would accomplish nothing and be a waste.

Arachnophobia, the fear of spiders. Almost cripplingly so.

Weapons:
Spellblade, a sword that functions as a perfectly normal sword, but can be imbued with magical energy from the wielder. His spellblade was the size of a broadsword, just small enough for wild one handed swings, but generally requiring two hands to swing effectively.
Small knife, nothing special.

Clothes/Armor:
A dark iron chestplate over a leather tunic, leather gauntlets, leather boots, and cloth clothing underneath the minimal armor.

Items:
A sketchbook, full of random drawings. It isn’t his own, but he’ll defend it with his life until he gets home.
Remaining Points: 0
STR: 3
DEX: 1
CHA: 2

Alright. Volen Ceredege accepted.
I'm adding 2 points to Str. 1 point to Dex. 1 to Con. and 1 to Cha.
Your new stats:
STR: 5
DEX: 2
CON: 3
CHA: 3

Any objections? Please don't forget to pick a color for your character.

I hope this is okay :D

• Name: Yer'on

Race: Mutant Exulian demon
    - Exulian demons (as in, demons from the world Exul) are humanoid creatures with many avian and bat-like features; they've adapted to the almost perpetual dusk of their home and think about light the same way humans think about darkness.
    - Both of Yer'on's parents are demons. But his father had meddled with his soul, corrupting it in a way that never showed itself until his son was born.
    - Yer'on is an outcast. There is no other demon like him.

World: Zeta - Mundus
    - Zeta is the universe, containing four main worlds. Mundus is the world Yer'on currently lives on, though he originally hails from Exul.
    - Magic is commonplace and is driven by thought, mental strength, and the energy contained within a being's soul.
    - Technology levels vary wildly, though the city Yer'on lives in is comparable to a dense Earth metropolis. Magitech runs rampant.

Characters Talents:
    - Fast in the air, though a bit clumsy on land.
    - Ruthless. Yer'on does not stop the attack until he is physically unable to move.
    - Yer'on can cover his wings and claws with dark energy, which burns on contact. It is more deadly to creatures of holy origin, and less deadly to fellow creatures of darkness. Beyond that, though, his magic is weak.

Character Fears:
    - Dying by anyone's hand but his own.
    - Being seen as weak.
    - Stagnancy.

Extra info:
    - "Yair-onn."
    - 18 inches tall, about the size of a medium dog.
    - Human-like intelligence.
    - Beak is made of more flexible stuff than keratin, affording him a wide range of expressions.

• STR: 1
    DEX: 4

• Weapon:

Claws, talons, teeth.

Cloths:

None.

Bag:

Nothing on his person at the moment.

Money:

Alright. Yer'on accepted.
I'm adding 1 points to Str. 1 point to Dex. 2 to Con. and 1 to Int.
Your new stats:
STR: 2
DEX: 5
CON: 4
INT: 3

Any objections? Please don't forget to pick a color for your character.

Yer'on's final point total is perfect. :D For his color, I usually use #282828 -- very dark gray, almost black -- but if you need something that looks good against both light and dark backgrounds, an off-red like #c60f0f would also work.

I think a good golden color would fit for the backstory I formulated for this guy. Something like this?

Still accepting! 4 slots left!

Reactions: Cabob7
Still looking. Need at least two more players.

Still looking for players. Please feel free to try out the dice system. It is really simple and easy to use.

I'm putting my interest in. This looks really cool! Would it be possible for me to bring my OC from Fullmetal Alchemist?