Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
OOCxDice RollsxCharacter Index X Roleplay Info x Sign-Ups X Roleplay Thread

UPDATE! READ PLEASE:
19/09/18

Hi guyyyss.

So the site fixed some of the BCC code so I'm starting to clean some stuff up. So expect some changes and stuff to start.

What I'd like to see from you guys: I little more OOC interaction and planing with what you want to happen in the game. I'm going to post this weekend with a story moving action (23/09/18). It will be a small time skip, as I will change it to night as your group may arrive to the outskirts of our new area.

If you have any suggestions, I'm more then willing to hear them out!

Thank you everyone for all your suggests and stuff the last few days. You guys rock >.<!

Last edited:
Sorry, haven't been on all day. Yeah I understood what you were saying.

Reactions: Tiger Dragon
Darnit, I was going to have Kyllan explain the game but I was waiting to have more for a post and Yer'on beat me to it :/ Now I have to rewrite my draft...
Unless I don't -- there doesn't seem to be a lot of overlap.

I ran out of time yesterday so I'm working on my post now. It should be up within an hour or so.

Post is up, a bit longer than anticipated ^^"

O sht. That's actually pretty smart.
My boi is a clever boi ^^ Kinda has to be or he'd have died a long time ago. There's a reason he wasn't just executed for his "crimes" against his species. I can't tell you that reason but I know it's related to him being smart.

Well @Astroblaze Your wish has been granted. It does exactly as you asked, but you just gotta figure out how to use it.

I ALMOST gave you like one of those claw head toys (lol) but decided on a live stuffed animal instead. But, well, I didn't. xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Astroblaze
Well @Astroblaze Your wish has been granted. It does exactly as you asked, but you just gotta figure out how to use it.

I ALMOST gave you like one of those claw head toys (lol) but decided on a live stuffed animal instead. But, well, I didn't. xD
tbh I audibly 'aww'ed at that picture. 4ED9ACBE-CA34-45EC-9ED7-472164D54CC9-232-000000173F26BC51.jpeg
that sweet precious face
protect it

*clears throat* Anyway, I think I have an idea of how this little guy might be doing as Kyllan asks but I guess we'll just have to see. Should I go ahead and post his reaction or wait for someone else to post or something?

Go ahead. I'm at work atm but I'll try to get something up by today

Ok, post is up. It's a vvv smol but I really had nothing else to add and the timing probably would've been weird if I'd waited.

Just checking @Lulunopia, It's been a while since you've posted or said anything.

Why do I keep not getting notifs in my alert box for this RP
it's not helpful when I practically never look in my Watched Threads list

I've found that when I receive an alert from the site that there was a post but don't actually check the thread, the site won't update me of any subsequent posts until I've actually click on the last alert.

^ That. Especially rough if a new page of replies was started and you didn't notice. Best to get in the habit of checking your watched threads list every so often.

I always check all my alerts tho so idk what it's doing
or why alerts for this are showing up now