Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
OOCxDice RollsxCharacter Index X Roleplay Info x Sign-Ups X Roleplay Thread

UPDATE! READ PLEASE:
19/09/18

Hi guyyyss.

So the site fixed some of the BCC code so I'm starting to clean some stuff up. So expect some changes and stuff to start.

What I'd like to see from you guys: I little more OOC interaction and planing with what you want to happen in the game. I'm going to post this weekend with a story moving action (23/09/18). It will be a small time skip, as I will change it to night as your group may arrive to the outskirts of our new area.

If you have any suggestions, I'm more then willing to hear them out!

Thank you everyone for all your suggests and stuff the last few days. You guys rock >.<!

Last edited:
@Tiger Dragon since the image spot is for faceclaims and not really intended for backgrounds I could make you a separate one that would work better with the image you have for the Ruins and such if you'd like

Sure! Im actically pretty terrible at that kind of stuff, so the help would be appreciated. =]

I haven't been able to check on non-mobile to make sure it still looks the same but I'm p sure I have your template now

Code:
[div=border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0); border-radius: 15px; background-image: url(BACKDROP LINK); background-position: center; background-size: 110%;][div=float: right; margin: 0px 0px 15px 15px;][div=width: 150px; height: 200px; border: 1px rgba(0,0,0,0); background-image: url(FACECLAIM LINK); background-position: center; background-size: 100%; color: rgba(0,0,0,0);]SHORTNAME[/div][/div][div=background-color: rgba(211,211,211,0.5); color: #000; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0); margin: 10px; margin-right: 160px; padding: 5px;][size=5][b][url=CS LINK][color=#COLOR]NAME[/color][/url][/b][/size]
DATE | TIME | LOCATION
[hr=1px solid black][/hr]INTERACTIONS
[i]MENTIONS[/i][/div][/div]

ROLEPLAY TEXT HERE

Same thing with tweaking background-position and background-size for the best view. Feel free to ask me for help if you're confused ^^

When you don't have character faceclaims in the post, you'll want to remove [div=float: right; margin: 0px 0px 15px 15px;][div=width: 150px; height: 200px; border: 1px rgba(0,0,0,0); background-image: url(FACECLAIM LINK); background-position: center; background-size: 100%; color: rgba(0,0,0,0);]SHORTNAME[/div][/div] and the margin-right: 160px; function (don't worry, there's only one)

Last edited:
And thanks @Astroblaze for the update! Much appreciated! Since you're good with codes, if you wana help me double check some of the codes at the beginning of this thread as I clean it up, let me know if you find any big errors or short cuts.

You're v welcome, and sure! idk how much help I'll be considering I can't see your code, but I'm happy to help

I'm not sure how to format it correctly with the day, location, mentioning, etc. I'm new to Iwaku in general. Could anyone help me out, please?

All this was answered at least 2-3 pages to now. Please keep ALL OOC OUT OF THE IC THREAD!!!!!!!

btw guys for those of you who are using it I've updated my post template since my initial code mostly doesn't work anymore

Code:
[div=float: right; padding: 0px 0px 15px 15px;][div=width: 150px; height: 200px; border: 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.7); background-image: url(FACECLAIM LINK); background-position: center; background-size: 110%; color: rgba(0,0,0,0);]SHORTNAME[/div][/div][size=5][b][url=CS LINK][color=#COLOR]NAME[/color][/url][/b][/size]
DATE | TIME | LOCATION
[hr="border: 1px solid"][/hr]INTERACTIONS
[i]MENTIONS[/i]

ROLEPLAY TEXT HERE

You'll probably need to alter background-position and background-size to accomodate images
@Tiger Dragon since the image spot is for faceclaims and not really intended for backgrounds I could make you a separate one that would work better with the image you have for the Ruins and such if you'd like
btw guys for those of you who are using it I've updated my post template since my initial code mostly doesn't work anymore

Code:
[div=float: right; padding: 0px 0px 15px 15px;][div=width: 150px; height: 200px; border: 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.7); background-image: url(FACECLAIM LINK); background-position: center; background-size: 110%; color: rgba(0,0,0,0);]SHORTNAME[/div][/div][size=5][b][url=CS LINK][color=#COLOR]NAME[/color][/url][/b][/size]
DATE | TIME | LOCATION
[i]MENTIONS[/i]

ROLEPLAY TEXT HERE

I also want you guys to know, Astroblazes template is NOT mandatory. I don't care if you do or do not use it, or even use a template of your own creation. I use it because I thought it was cute and organized.

Also, I will put the template in the info somewhere as I fix all of it up, which I'm doing after I finish eating breakfast.

And thanks @Astroblaze for the update! Much appreciated! Since you're good with codes, if you wana help me double check some of the codes at the beginning of this thread as I clean it up, let me know if you find any big errors or short cuts.

Reactions: Astroblaze
Ok @Illumi I saw your notice on your post and I can't PM you for whatever reason so I'll just respond here.

So if you're trying to use the template I made, this is what you're working with:
Code:
DATE | TIME | LOCATION
[i]MENTIONS[/i]

ROLEPLAY TEXT HERE

The parts in all caps are the parts you replace with your own info.
I'm guessing you don't have a faceclaim (image representing the character's face in case you're unfamiliar with the term) for Draco so you don't need the divboxes for that. So that narrows your template down to:
Code:
[size=5][b][url=CS LINK][color=#COLOR]NAME[/color][/url][/b][/size]
DATE | TIME | LOCATION
[i]MENTIONS[/i]

ROLEPLAY TEXT HERE

The way that I do it is I write all of my posts off-site in my writing app, then copy-paste into thread, so I keep a copy of the template with all the code in a separate file so I can easily copy it into posts.
CS LINK is the full url of your character's profile -- you can get that by clicking on the date at the top left of the post.
#COLOR is the hex value of the character's text color -- Draco's, according to the color you used on his posts, is #B9912F, which you can shorten to #B93 but the color is slightly different.
To tag a user, you put @ and start typing their name and they'll pop up. If you're writing your post off-site you'll need to just remember their username or wait for tagging until you copy-paste into thread. If you spell their name correctly, the website will auto-tag.
and then NAME and ROLEPLAY TEXT HERE are fairly self-explanatory :p

I went ahead and formatted your template for you, so you can just copy the text below:
Code:
[size=5][b][url=https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-divinity-game-ooc-dice-rolls-info-tracker.172627/post-3722000][color=#b9912f]Draco Enkidu[/color][/url][/b][/size]
DATE | TIME | LOCATION
[i]MENTIONS[/i]

ROLEPLAY TEXT HERE

If you need help with anything else feel free to let us know, but ye like Tiger said, no OOC chatter in IC thread. That's what this thread is for.

• Thank You
Reactions: Tiger Dragon
You're all really helpful nice. It will help me get accustomed to this quickly. Anyway, my FC is my profile picture, but that's really all.

No problem hun! Astro is pretty good at explaining things.

You're v welcome, and sure! idk how much help I'll be considering I can't see your code, but I'm happy to help

Don't worry about this then, I'll figure it out eventually.

I derped and forgot. Sorry.

Kinda late but last night I finished an art of confused Kyllan:
1537798570293.jpeg

Might be busy for the next two weeks with driver's training, my sixteenth birthday, possibly getting a car, maybe getting a job, and starting my first college class.

Well there is not a lot of excuse for no response FOR ME!!!!, but I'm dealing with terrible home spickness the last few days. SO I'm super sorry guys <3

Last edited:
**FOR ME

IM SO SORRY

I re-read that and I'm sure it sounded like I was saying that to you guys.

IM SORRY!! AH.
T^T

You guys have a life, I'm super chill if you can or can not post!

Like seriously, good luck with everything and Happy birthday @Illumi

• Haha
Reactions: jeshem
And I will now get up the reply you've all been waiting for. My biggest apologies.

Ok @Illumi I saw your notice on your post and I can't PM you for whatever reason so I'll just respond here.

So if you're trying to use the template I made, this is what you're working with:
Code:
DATE | TIME | LOCATION
[i]MENTIONS[/i]

ROLEPLAY TEXT HERE

The parts in all caps are the parts you replace with your own info.
I'm guessing you don't have a faceclaim (image representing the character's face in case you're unfamiliar with the term) for Draco so you don't need the divboxes for that. So that narrows your template down to:
Code:
[size=5][b][url=CS LINK][color=#COLOR]NAME[/color][/url][/b][/size]
DATE | TIME | LOCATION
[i]MENTIONS[/i]

ROLEPLAY TEXT HERE

The way that I do it is I write all of my posts off-site in my writing app, then copy-paste into thread, so I keep a copy of the template with all the code in a separate file so I can easily copy it into posts.
CS LINK is the full url of your character's profile -- you can get that by clicking on the date at the top left of the post.
#COLOR is the hex value of the character's text color -- Draco's, according to the color you used on his posts, is #B9912F, which you can shorten to #B93 but the color is slightly different.
To tag a user, you put @ and start typing their name and they'll pop up. If you're writing your post off-site you'll need to just remember their username or wait for tagging until you copy-paste into thread. If you spell their name correctly, the website will auto-tag.
and then NAME and ROLEPLAY TEXT HERE are fairly self-explanatory :p

I went ahead and formatted your template for you, so you can just copy the text below:
Code:
[size=5][b][url=https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-divinity-game-ooc-dice-rolls-info-tracker.172627/post-3722000][color=#b9912f]Draco Enkidu[/color][/url][/b][/size]
DATE | TIME | LOCATION
[i]MENTIONS[/i]

ROLEPLAY TEXT HERE

If you need help with anything else feel free to let us know, but ye like Tiger said, no OOC chatter in IC thread. That's what this thread is for.

SO while typing my post and dealing with the code, I've come to deiced what I think I want--

Top of the page, I think I basically just want a background banned saying the time, stuff etcetra, and then I'll just have the blank NPC calls every time I do any major changes in NPC action. I don't know how nice my code is looking, I'm just going to be messing around with some of the stuff you provided for me. I'll post a final verdict in a code box late if you'd like. It's nothing you guys will use, it'll be more like for since I'll be juggling quite a few characters soon.

Top of the page, I think I basically just want a background banner saying the time, stuff etcetra, and then I'll just have the blank NPC calls every time I do any major changes in NPC action. I don't know how nice my code is looking, I'm just going to be messing around with some of the stuff you provided for me. I'll post a final verdict in a code box later if you'd like. It's nothing you guys will use, it'll be more like for since I'll be juggling quite a few characters soon.
Sounds good. Looks really nice right now ^^

Now I just have to figure out how to have Kyllan answer Draco while also working within the timeskip :P

Top of the page, I think I basically just want a background banner saying the time, stuff etcetra, and then I'll just have the blank NPC calls every time I do any major changes in NPC action. I don't know how nice my code is looking, I'm just going to be messing around with some of the stuff you provided for me. I'll post a final verdict in a code box later if you'd like. It's nothing you guys will use, it'll be more like for since I'll be juggling quite a few characters soon.
Sounds good. Looks really nice right now ^^

Now I just have to figure out how to have Kyllan answer Draco while also working within the timeskip :P

Just have answer all this questions durring the walk over. -thumbs up-

True that.

I was thinking of including a travel action for the next time. Like maybe training, talking or gathering while onbthe move for point A to point B

True that.

I was thinking of including a travel action for the next time. Like maybe training, talking or gathering while onbthe move for point A to point B
I'm... not really sure what that means

also @Tiger Dragon btw why is Draco red and not mustard yellow like his text color?