Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to depict my character getting torchered I got a perfect seen. Get out the whips mhaaa.
th

C.S.-Other Races
Name: Letum
Appearance:
Konachan.com%20-%20119437%20brown_hair%20green_eyes%20long_hair%20original%20seafh%20skirt%20wings.jpg

Race: Forsaken
Personality: Letum is kind, but silent. She is a stalker to many, but does it on accident feeling bad when she realizes that's she is doing so. She is also sensitive, especially about her true identity. She doesn't like to think of herself as a forsaken, but as a watcher as she spends most of her time in the town of Melancholy near Purgatory.
Back-story: Letum grew up in the Inferno, with her demon father in the 2nd circle of lust. After many years of abuse and humiliation because of her sexuality, she ran away to Melancholy to get away from her father's devilish acts. In the town she expressed her lust by stalking women, and living a life of wondering thought. Though her only wish was to find the perfect woman, one that would care for her and for her to care for as well.
Reasons for traveling to The Inferno: She is traveling back to the Inferno to throw her father in the the Inferno to be tortured for his sins, and his perverted actions and to also find The Rosary of Grace to take her to Paradise to meet her Mother, the Arch-Angel of Death.

Once that is posted in the actual sign-up thread, it can be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.